It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: BANNED: How To Create an Angry American

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mr. WhatTheory:

The fact that you continue to argue for no reason other than to continue this thread leads me to believe that you KNOW nothing of what you say.

See my recent post about George Tenet (sorry about the earlier spelling). With the correct spelling you should be able to find the information you are looking for.

Why do you continue to defend the LYING BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

Lets do simple math:

WhatTheory believes Bush who says the reason we went to War with Iraq was because of the Intelligence + truth = WAR

Fine, I am ALMOST down with that except the CONGRESS IS THE ONLY BODY WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO DECLARE WAR FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (That simple fact you seem to not bring up in your opinions. The Congress DID NOT AUTHORIZE WAR ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE)

What the truth is:

George Tenet CIA + Info to George Bush = NO WAR WITH IRAQ.

You know why, there was no proof for the WAR WITH IRAQ.........

Please respond with SOMETHING.............

[edit on 22-6-2008 by hoochymama]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by hoochymama]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

You right -- Sometime I think ATS is just the anti-Bush web. Or it could be the sky is falling web. I personnely like the man. Yes he made some mistakes, but show me someone that did not. If Clinton would of taken care of Iraq during his 8 years we would not be in this place now, but he was too busy taking care of someoneelse on the Oval Office desk.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

vote cast!

Our country is lost if we don't make an example of these traitors...

Wake up Reds!!!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dismanrc

You right -- Sometime I think ATS is just the anti-Bush web. Or it could be the sky is falling web. I personnely like the man. Yes he made some mistakes, but show me someone that did not. If Clinton would of taken care of Iraq during his 8 years we would not be in this place now, but he was too busy taking care of someoneelse on the Oval Office desk.

Mistakes??? If you do something once it is a mistake ... This is in your face planned and planned some more conquest of a personal agenda.

and what does the Clinton reference have to do with Iraq??? Do you mean invade Iraq
earlier??? Or what?

Really what the hell does that statement have to do with anything???

Because I think you were going to say - "If clinton would have just taken out Osama when he had the chance we wouldn't be in this mess now!"

If you would have watched the video you would hear -- from their own mouths (Bush,Chenny,Rummy ect...) say that Iraq and Saddam H. had nothing to do with 9/11 or Bin F*&% Face .

Watch the video and read a little more , are you stuck in 2003?

Do you think that people devote so much time to "bashing Bush" because he talks like a
19 year old ranch hand with down syndrome??? No, it is because we are spending our money and resources to kill third world peasants who are just defending their own land as you would!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You mean the one that takes "quotes" from different times and places nad puts them together to say what the person wants them to say? I did see it, nice editing job. I can make anybody say anything that way.

And I said what I planned to say. Yes Clinton could of taken care of the Ieaq issue during his term. Saddam had already broken all of the issue listed on the cease fire aggrement given to him after the war, but Bill was too busy to take notice of that.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by dismanrc]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Dude, are either brainwashed, FOS or blinded by your party

www.motherjones.com...

If this is not enough evidence then you must be hopeless and/or illogical

Great time line for all the awake people here check it!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dismanrc

You mean the one that takes "quotes" from different times and places nad puts them together to say what the person wants them to say? I did see it, nice editing job. I can make anybody say anything that way.

And I said what I planned to say. Yes Clinton could of taken care of the Ieaq issue during his term. Saddam had already broken all of the issue listed on the cease fire aggrement given to him after the war, but Bill was too busy to take notice of that.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by dismanrc]

That bottom line is that these men are all lying traitors to our great nation and yes they are liars... How about all the information that Scott Mc... has just released??? These men have benefitted from people like you, loyal and....

I'm not going to bother with you... Good luck have a good long sleep

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
people will do anything to hold on to their current belief system. You could hit these people with facts all day long but they will just be ignored. Facts that change their world-view will not be accepted by their minds. They are asleep and wish to remain that way.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
really powerful and moving - Ive been looking for Osama he isnt here and he isnt there. but I never thought that he was pushing up daisys...
but if you remember the USA Knew this... they visited with him (Osama) at a US Naval hospital.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I just cannot understand how Clinton can be impeached for lying over Monica and Bush can keep on smirking and killing over outright lies to help his friends and kill a lot of innocents.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

I don't think Clinton ever was impeached was he?

Yeah, I think Bush is one of the biggest political geniuses of our times.
He's able to do anything he wants and gets away with it, he's able to rally hordes of dimwitted folks to go to war with a people who biblically we should never go to war with because in the end they help us (or so some bible scholars believe, I agree with them).

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
interestedalways-

Feed the troll????

Than you say "WhatTheory, since you ask for ONE LIE told by Bush I think even you can agree that he said that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we would find them.

OKAY...............Where are they??? That constitutes a lie.

Happy, are you full now?"

Its fine that you have a point of view but please don't contradict yourself............

You are so right! I did make a stupid post and I admit it. Thank you for pointing it out. I try to add to the threads I participate in and I surely did exactly what I opened the post by telling others not to do!

I do appreciate the "constructive criticism" it will enable me to do better next time!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I guess I am one of those dimwitted folks but he didn't have to rally me. I agree with the war but disagree with the way it has been handled from the word go. I cannot call him a liar. I feel he did the best with the intelligence he was given by our own CIA and many other world intelligence agencies. Even President Clinton had stated that Saddam was a serious threat. The reason he didn't have to rally me is because I feel that I rather fight terrorism in their country rather than here. Terrorist ultimate goal is to destroy the United States and are willing to die for their cause. I am willing to accommodate these terrorist by letting them die for their cause on their home turf rather than mine. So go ahead and call me a dimwit and call Bush and his cronies liars, but at least since 9/11, my family and I have been safe from those idiotic terrorists. In addition, don't forget that congress authorized the war, some having access to the same intelligence information. Guess they are dimwits also.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
these anti-american videos are boring.
I'm wainitg for the next episode. " how to create uninteresting topics" I started a few so ican teach you...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes he did have to rally you. Just like Hitler convinced the German people that it was necessary to attempt world domination, George Bush and his gang have convinced you and most of the American public that it is necessary to spend trillions of tax payers dollars to setup shop in the middle east under the guise of "hunting down and destroying the enemy."

These sorry excuses for humans are professional liars! Where is Osama Bin Laden hmmm? Did you watch the video and all of the contradictions???

Saddam was no threat at all, except to his own people. There were no WMD's he did't even have an air force!?!

So the terrorist's ultimate goal is to destroy the USA? Wow you really have bought everything they've cooked up haven't you?

You also think you are safer because of 911? Amigo you need to wake up and smell the corruption.

Turn off the news and read......................read.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its very simple. These were "fabricated" lies to get the US into a War with Iraq. Bush knew it, Rice knew it, Rumsfield knew it, Cheney knew it, THE CIA DIRECTOR AT THE TIME GEORGE TENET knew it, Blair knew it, even the speaker of the house knew it.

Not only was the intel wrong in regards to Iraq having WMD's (No.1 Lie). Not only was the intel wrong in regards to Sadaam helping AI Qaeda (No. 2 lie). Not only was the intel wrong in regards to Sadaam trying to buy Nuclear material from Niger (No. 3 lie). THEY WERE ALL FABRICATED and AGREED TO so the American public would be convinced that War was the RIGHT thing to do. After all, were fighting the AXIS OF EVIL right???

Those who say that the Video is edited by using sound bites from different times is absolutely correct. You know why sound bites from different times were used??? Ready for this??

IT PROVES THAT THEY WERE LYING. Usually when you find someone who says one thing and than sometime later they say they never said it....that is called a LIE. Luckily we have video now (welcome to the 21st century) and we can actually call someone a lier because we have PROOF!!!!! Thank God for the Internet.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Go Ron Paul. Thank God those people rallying for him have woken up! Only 15% of Americans trully think for themselves unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
blah lah blah blah
Next year you the us will attack Iran and you and orers will again do nothing ..
So stop winging. YOU are the Problem ..
YOU the US is the cancer on the planet ..

Yes some are not as dumb , YES some are really nice people with NO ill thougths, so YES some will be collateral damage ..
but as it is now ....I cannot care less

You sit on your fat asses watching your zionist controlloed media ..YES ALL MEDIA! ALL MEDIA !!! GET IT !!! Educate yourself ...look into it your media is JEW MEDIA ..
stop looking for other tools . To controll you the masses in the US ..one only needs one tool . THE TV...its been sooo long ..your nation is full of tv zombies ..Braindead TV nation for decades ..
A whole nation controlled by your ONE VOICE kill abarbs media

You sit do nothing .....you ALL ARE GUILTY ..

And i also tell you why you sit on your fat asses ..YOU ARE SCARED #tless

Scred #less as them gemrnas were when Adolf can to power ..Again the masses are scrared and watch until it is too late ..
Apart for nthe holocaust LIES have we learned nothing from the 3rd Reich ..STAND UP NOW!!!

Instead you SHUT up because you are scred to loose your comfy life sitting on your fat asses eating Mc donald every day and medicate yourself to death ..
Thats why ..Its not that you dont know ..NO NO much worse than that ..
Most of you cannot be bothered to get up and do something..
For this i HATE you with all my heart ..Disgusted at your naive scared masses ..Scared loosing their jobs scared loosing there TV ..
Thats the reason and NOTHING else ..
Fat Ugly Scared and spineless
Thats sums you up perfectly ..

NOW GET UP AND DO SOMETHING ::Surely you must feel something ..you bare Humans after all !(?)

[edit on 24-6-2008 by terte]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
LOL terte i think some arent replying to you because they quietly agree to your blunt truth. We do have to make changes.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join