It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rileytardell

I still don't see where the 'proof' is. So what if the nazis were interested in buddhism? The nazis were into many things with the aim of strengthening the reich and finding their own particular truth.

It proves nothing.

The 'Trimondis' seem to be just a couple with a grudge, and a book to sell.

If Buddhism is teaching peace and love are you saying that all buddhist followers are actually hearing something entirely different??

Show us were buddhist teachings say that sexual perversion and slavery is a good thing, you won't be able to. People will learn the buddhist ways and most will follow them, some people will not. As in every religion and belief system some people will go their own evil way.

I ask you again, show me where sex slavery and perversion etc is taught as part of the buddhist way, show me some nazi inspired teachings.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Okies - I get what you're saying - perhaps it might be useful to refer folks to the work of someone like Constance Cumbey who wrote a very interesting book called - The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow...she presents a well researched case and gives much food for thought without condemning all the individuals involved....in this way she makes you think carefully....in fact here a you tube link to lecture she gave some years ago that might be of interest to this discussion since we are discussing the widespread "influence" of eastern thought in our culture...

video.google.com...#

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Every religion in this world has its perverts.

I like Buddhism and all the good it stands for..I'm Catholic, so my parents tell me, but i read a lot and i happen to think this is something beautiful- and no where have i ever read or heard that Buddhists work for the devil.

What else next?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am not an expert on Buddhism though I did practice it for some twenty years - Nicheren Shoshu to be exact - before I became a born again believer... there are many beautiful and well intentioned individuals among the various Buddhists I've met over the years so I think its imperative that when we present ideas that are in direct opposition to someone beliefs that we do so in a manner that inspires thought rather than instant "fight mode"....that said my research over the years into the mish-mash that is American Buddhism, I've found some interesting associations - in the early part of the twentieth century eastern thought was popularized by Madam Blavatsky whose Secret Doctrine put forward the racist notion of "root races" which was picked up and echoed by Alice Bailey...both of these women took their inspiration from Tibetan and Indian Buddhist and Hindu thought....in my view these are ugly distortions of actual Buddhist thought, however the fact that Tibet was suffering under Buddhist rule before the communists came to power is a fact of history...not that the communists have done any better...

Note: It is Blavatsky's teachings that so fascinated the Nazi's because it gave support to their racist doctrines....

To sum up - there are beautiful and poetic passages in the Vedas, the Sutras, and the Upanishads however when I look at what Buddhism and Hinduism has done for India, and Tibet, I'm not impressed by the fruits......nor have the fruits of this thought in America impressed me -

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am buddhist and this is the most funniest and the most stupid thread I have ever read. This thread only shows the hate and no understanding people have on society and lack of knowledge people have that stirs up paranoia.

I have no more to say but if you can blame religion or a teaching for an individuals wrong-doing then you are no lesser than he is.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
this artical has to be written by a christian fanatic the same people that brought us the murderer bush , sick corrupt christians , my budha forgive you

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

well, just great - Buddhism was the last egg in my basket

now what am I going to do?
and,
if evil does in fact exist, then evil exists in every corner of this world - it doesn't exist in one country, one religion, one political party - it doesn't have a name or a face

so, if the Dalai Lama is a tool of the west - how exactly is he indoctrinating the west?

and, a deplorable crime that occurs in a predominantly Buddhist country does not a conspiracy make

and - the Burmese government - which is more or less the Burmese military - is not exactly a Buddhist organization

any claim of religious persecution by Buddhists in Burma (ok - Myanmar) is probably an actual conspiracy worth investigating - because there have been serious human rights violations going on in that country for some time - and a great many protests against them by Buddhist monks

I have to agree with the majority of posts I've read in this thread

I know bigotry and hate mongering when I see it

are you serious - or just yanking people's chains?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Quite a true thread. Quite true indeed. The Lama is a theocrat and has been in bed with the Nazis since the 1930s. In fact Hitler based the entire power structure of the third-reich upon the Lama's system of theocracy. Heinrich Harrer is aknown SS associate of the Lama and he is a vocal part of Free Tibet movement. Many believe that some of the top of the SS officers have been hiding in Tibet since after WW2. With all the unrest in Tibet somethings bound to happen soon. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a joke. The BWO is real.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

THE DARK SIDE OF THE DALI LAMA

Im afraid its more true than people give riley credit for. riley is on to something here. There is more evidence than I thought - read the whole thread. Amazing really. Interesting post riley!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The origins of the swastika:

history1900s.about.com...
The Oldest Known Symbol

The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years. (That even predates the ancient Egyptian symbol, the Ankh!) Artifacts such as pottery and coins from ancient Troy show that the swastika was a commonly used symbol as far back as 1000 BCE.

Germany had already been using this symbol:

During the following thousand years, the image of the swastika was used by many cultures around the world, including in China, Japan, India, and southern Europe. By the Middle Ages, the swastika was a well known, if not commonly used, symbol but was called by many different names:

* China - wan
* England - fylfot
* Germany - Hakenkreuz
* Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
* India - swastika

Though it is not known for exactly how long, Native Americans also have long used the symbol of the swastika.

Native americans used it as well. must mean Hitler was actually native american then!

The Original Meaning

The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix.

Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika was used by many cultures throughout the past 3,000 years to represent life, sun, power, strength, and good luck.

Even in the early twentieth century, the swastika was still a symbol with positive connotations. For instance, the swastika was a common decoration that often adorned cigarette cases, postcards, coins, and buildings. During World War I, the swastika could even be found on the shoulder patches of the American 45th Division and on the Finnish air force until after World War II.

I guess that must mean the Finnish air force are buddhist too..

A Change in Meaning

In the 1800s, countries around Germany were growing much larger, forming empires; yet Germany was not a unified country until 1871. To counter the feeling of vulnerability and the stigma of youth, German nationalists in the mid-nineteenth century began to use the swastika, because it had ancient Aryan/Indian origins, to represent a long Germanic/Aryan history.

Hitler adapted and monopolised the image for his own political purposes.. and it certainly does not specifiy buddhism at all. It just says that it has been common in MANY cultures. Buddhism just happens to be one of them.

PROOF Hilter did not choose it for buddhist reasons:

In Mein Kampf, Hitler described the Nazis' new flag: "In red we see the social idea of the movement, in white the nationalistic idea, in the swastika the mission of the struggle for the victory of the Aryan man, and, by the same token, the victory of the idea of creative work, which as such always has been and always will be anti-Semitic." (pg. 496-497)

More history on the swastika:

www.symbols.com...
Although not commonly used in Europe during the Middle Ages, it was wellknown and had many different names: Hakenkreuz in Germanic princedoms, fylfot in England, crux gammata in Latin countries, and tetraskelion or gammadion in Greece.
This sign is also Brigit's cross for the Celtic goddess Brigit (Brig, Briga), nowadays also worshipped by the Wiccans.
The swastika's spectrum of meaning is centered around power, energy, and migration. It is closely associated with 1302 and 1413, thus with tribal migrations.

nope.. still not seeing anything that links buddhism and aryan culture..

The following may go to explaining how the swastika started becoming politically associated with white supremecy, nationalism, military and may've helped get the common working man on side:

The swastika is still a common sign in Finland. The victory of the "Whites" during the civil war of 1918 was the victory of the farm-owners, the middle class, and the squires over the communist workers and crofters, the "Reds". 1501 can be seen on the Finnish Cross of Freedom, an order decoration created by the winning side in 1918; as a sign for Finnish women's voluntary defense; and on army unit standards. It was also the sign for the Finnish air force from 1918 up to the 1950s.

Variations on angles of the symbol also show various meanings that change from culture to culture. They aren't all buddhist:

There is some confusion as to whether the clockwise (from the centre) angled swastika, 1501, or the countercockwise angled variation, 1502, is the sign with the most positive meaning. Both types have appeared in many different contexts, except when the sign is used as an official or national symbol, in which case 1501 is always preferred. The instances of use of 1501 are by far more numerous than those of 1502.

The german race was already using the symbol.. there was no need to adopt it from buddhism or hinduism.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Still going on?

Indo-Aryans.
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Secret ancient genetic-cultural conspiracy designed to fool then enslave the then non-existent European civilization ( and American)
And the later waves of Asian migrants into N. America were in on it.
You forget that many Europeans were on baord with the Third Reich. Just ask the French. And I always though it was the Brazilians who sheltered the surviving Nazi elites after the War. Hmmmm.

Australians. Biggest threat to something!!
Watch out for the Nepalese. Evil.
Croatians from Satan!!
South Dakotans have their eye on the world's poultry supplies. They made avian flu on purpose.
Bolivia will enslave the world and make us all ride lamas! Noooo!!!
Secret elf-fairy demons from saturn that maquerade as those big-eyed gray aliens from Streiber(sp.?), BUT live on earth in old strip mines and fly around in biological vehicles that only LOOk like UFOs and steal used cooking oil to thwart our efforts at making bio-diesel. and they hate plush toys. and Lithuanians. Love Lebanese cuisine EXCEPT artichoke hearts.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
STOP THE B.W.O.

It seems that top SS officers have been hiding in Tibet and S America ever sind the end of WW2. It is rumored they have aquired WMDs from the Americans. They are now secretly working behind the Dali Lamma to bring the Buddhist World Order!

Buddha's neo-Nazi rule in West Bengal

Hitlerian Nazism is role model for Buddhadeb Bhattacharya's fascist rule in West Bengal.The Buddhist Theocratic Lama system was the model for the Furhers 3RD Reich. It still is alive and well today in Buddhism!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
All this "NWO" conspiracy stuff was a set up as a diversion to the true aggressors - the evil perverted Buddhists.

I think i'm not alone when i say, i'm not laughing.

All this "NWO" conspiracy stuff has been attributed to a group of people already, are you telling us that we're all wrong?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank You realshanti! This book does speak to the secret Buddhist infiltration of the West through the New Age movement. It has all come tue! She was right. Now that they have eroded our values and created "tolerance" for their perversions they are very close to launcing the B.W.O.

The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, by Constance Cumbey, was published in 1982. It became an instant bestseller in conservative evangelical and fundamentalist Protestant circles, and became controversial in those same social groups, for its assertion that the New Age movement was set to infiltrate modern culture. In fact, these days, Cumbey is something of a persona non grata in those circles; they closed ranks on her because they refused to believe her assertions that the New Age movement was, in fact, a vast conspiracy of networks, designed to get all of us to blindly, unthinkingly accept a one-world government and religion.

Much of what she said has come to pass, in some ways. Our definition of tolerance, for example, has changed. We have gone from defining that term as "I have to barely put up with something, but I don't have to like it" to "I must accept everyone as my equal, even if they live the most squalid life imaginable; in other words, there is no such thing as an unacceptable belief system or set of actions, except those associated with fundamentalist religions."
www.associatedcontent.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Do you intend to answer my question, or are you going to hide behind convenient replies?

An answer would be appreciated, i greatly anticipate what you have to say over the matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

I think i'm not alone when i say, i'm not laughing.

All this "NWO" conspiracy stuff has been attributed to a group of people already, are you telling us that we're all wrong?

You should NOT be laughing that's for sure! Do you think that group of people ~the most evil in the world~ would be so easily spotted my friend? They are masquerading as the most "peaceful monks" : high in the hills of Tibet ~ home of the Arryan master race. The whole time they have been running massive sex slavery operations and setting the B.W.O. into operation.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ah, I suppose, then, you want us to ignore the rampant immigration and over-population concerns while we commit cultural genocide?

Your fear of the organised power that modern religions hold is well placed, although it is... an over-estimation, in my honest opinion.

Organisations such as these do hold power, this is true, and they even hold some legal pressure on certain issues.

However, the people who give them that power are people like you and me (and rich folk) who contribute out of charitable decency.

No man becomes powerful without the help of others, and perhaps it would be worthy of us to understand the true significance (i.e; scope) of our individual abilities and personalities.

Just because someone is sitting in a gold-plated chair with a giant gold rod in his hand, doesn't mean he can fist-fight.

Of course, it'll take guts to challenge someone like that to a fist-fight in the first place, but you get the idea.

Suicidal Bravado/Supreme Confidence is a powerful ability to have, one which opens a great many doors to those desperate (or wise) enough to pass through them.

A puppet is different, a puppet needs nothing more than what he was born with, which is why you often see members of rich families being placed in such prestigious positions of power - they don't know how to wield it effectively.

Such people cannot lead a N.W.O, so the Dalai Lama (for example) of all people is quite unlikely to possess the capability to work the strings of such machinations.

It's possible Buddhism has been subverted, however...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Nice try at Buddhist disinformation riley. It's an old symbol. Some of what you say is true - just enough to try to deflect - but its historical fact the Nazis modeled themselves on TIBET.

Occult History Of The 3rd Reich : The Swastika

The Tibet connection is well established.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
The whole time they have been running massive sex slavery operations and setting the B.W.O. into operation.

Don't you know anything about subterfuge?

Just because they say they're buddhists, or someone told the reporters that they're buddhists, doesn't mean they are.

Hell, they could have the robes and everything, but that still would not prove they were Buddhists.

Did it ever occur to you that these people are just criminals posing as Buddhists because of the acknowledgement such a social position would bring?

Your inability to look upon Buddhism without being subjective is somewhat frightening, i feel...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join