It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay. I think We should move this post along or discontinue it all together(bossy ain't I?)You, rileytardell, need to provide proof of Your statement. We understand that there are evil people from every religion, every culture and corner on this earth. You need to back up Your claims that Buddhism is 'moving West on their perverted quest for world domination & sex with Our children' or cease all together. You've provided Your information concerning the sexual enslavement that some people, who claim to live the Buddhist lifestyle have contributed to. Where now is the remainder of the proof concerning Your assertation? See, it isn't Our job to look up anything in regards to Your claim of western domination. When You are the OP YOU are responsible for providing the evidence-unless it's in the form of a question or possibility there of. You made a direct statement, now it is YOU who are responsible for backing up Your claims. Deliver or yield.

Peace. K*

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
HELLO? I and other members have provided the ecvidence yesterday. Go back and read more thoroughly. Just few minutes ago rampant western sexual assaults by Buddhists www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course if I could show direct evidence of the BWO I wouldn't even be posting here...

Its still a conspiracy "theory" at this stage but a very good one.

Ever play Risk? While all the major players beat each other down in battle the little guy with the pink pieces sits over on Thailand and waits for everyone to weaken.

Then BLAM > The Buddhist World order

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
HARD EVIDENCE

OK Buddhists explain away YABYUM.

The evidence is there you have to dig into these links- its not withnin guidelines for me to cut and paste whole pages.

Theres lots of evidence!!!!

For example check this book, "The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" by Victor and Victoria Trimondi, They explain YABYUM: the militant power politics of the Dalai Lama, sexual magic, and misogyny.

Instead of a peaceful and tolerant culture we discovered a warlike and aggressive one; instead of a positive attitude towards women and sexual equality we came to know a system which took the oppression and exploitation of women to new refined heights. The repression of dissidents, despotism, intolerance, a boundless obsession with power, the use of demonization and fear as political instruments, contempt for everything human – we were forced to recognize everything we had never expected in the texts, rituals and history of this religion.

At times the recognition of the shady side of Tibetan Buddhism was accompanied by a sense of personal crisis for us – since it meant taking leave of a highly valued person, a spiritual role-model and a personal friend.
www.trimondi.de...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think this all stems from a larger plan to wipe out religions that emphasize mental stimulation over oblivious dogma. Buddhism teaches you to eliminate the link of priest to creator, so that you yourself can partake in divine revelation frequently. If man's final frontier of science and technology is to be a spiritual one, why are you flaming a religion that provides a path to attaining this frontier.

If you focussed on what buddhism can do for YOU as an individual, instead of what perpetuates around the godless world anyway, you can breath new life into sacred science. Man have made impure, every facet of life so that there is no longer any magic in it.

Realize that only you can stop to conquer the negativity of the world, and that you are not exposing buddhism as this evil entity placed upon the world, but just a form of humanity, because evil is a creation of humanity, and the only way you will ever understand that is by understanding how much the other life forms have worked to ensure the survival of this ignorant species. They will always love us.

Evil does not exist in the world of the other kingdoms because they do not live for themselves. They live for the benefit of the universe.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is anybody worried about perverted monks? Ooh. Scary.
I got one for ya.' This IS a little scary. How about the Indian middle-class? Now that's something to fret about. That's power.
This thread is going into a special list I keep of "funniest fears."
Evil buddhists... from HELL!!!
Um, any place where the secular and civil bodies overlap you'll have people with religious affiliations involved in organized crime.
Definitely a keeper. Thanks OP. I needed a laugh.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont find it funny at all, just how deeply some of us carry the scars of society. It's tragic and puts doubt in some minds as to the readiness of humanity for the coming trials to face ahead.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok now I will start to get angry although that is something I usually try to avoid.

What does some evil people have to do with absolutely anything? You will have to provide statistical analysis that proves there are more evil in some certain religion than there is in another. Until that is done, all you do is spank your head into a wall of concrete, because most of us have learnt a lesson from history.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Yeah. Lotsa poetic cryptic statements about end-times and pixies does not a clear and present danger make.
Perverted hare krishnas ARE HILARIOUS. Not sexual abuse itself. I also think pedophile clergy is amusing as well. Dare I say, ironic?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Name a country or place on this planet where there is no suffering.

Try to Name one that's not Buddhist with a sex slave market like Thailand.

Thailand is quite unique in how they deal with prostitution. It is very visible and accepted. Add poverty and people are willing to sell their bodies, even their children to rich foreigners. I think it's a sad thing. But most of the sexworkers are not slaves.

In my own country we have red light districts, prostitution is legal it's just that the majority thinks going to a prostitute is something to be ashamed of. I have no inside knowledge of prostitution but I understand it is difficult once you're in to get out making sexworkers slaves. There are a lot of ties with organized crime, things like taking away one's passport to keep them working as prostitutes happen or getting a person addicted on drugs, there are a lot of women from east europe and former USSR who are being used as sexslaves in this way even in my civilized country with Christian roots.

Take a look at Africa, where rape is almost common. I bet there are a lot of women in some of the african countries being used as sexslaves.

Consider these links:
www.pbs.org...
www.nytimes.com...

Illegal sexual exploitation of men, women and children happens all around the globe and isn't confided to Thailand.

It doesn't matter what they saythe Buddah said - its what they DO.

Then stop talking about buddhism but say Thai do this, Tibetans do that...

No Buddha says to just accept it. Its karma - so selling your 10 year old girl for $100 is ethical to a Buddhist.

No it's not ethical but I'm feeling this is not going anywhere.

Is it a luxury now for a 10 year old to not be raped by old men?

I guess this is a miscommunication then.

The innocent victims of it. And the fact there is an International Buddhist Conspiracy. The evil Buddhists make the Illuminati look like altar boys. The real NWO will come from TIBET.

You probably mean Dharamsala? I doubt it. Actually, buddhism is not that popular in the west. Which is easy to explain; the West has a lifestyle based around gathering material things while buddhism teaches to be detached of material belongings. And it's too complicated for most westerners who want instant gratification rather than spending years of sutra study.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i would have to say that rileytardell's source (the trimondi.de website) is a bunch of bull s*** spewed out by two people whose main goal was to critique other cultures.

Herbert Rottgen/Victor Trimondi (google translated version of a deutch version of wikipedia... yes wikipedia since there is no other information about them (him and his wife) on other sites)

And if this rileytardell person is going to state something as fact, then they need more than one source.

On another note, the OP seriously needs to lighten up a lot and stop being paranoid, just because riley says that you remind them of someone does not mean they insulted you.

So a 9/11 International Buddhist conspiracy denier? Do you believe the holocaust was a hoax too? Are you involved in Buddhism perhaps? This is a conspiracy site and i would expect the more educated members would be aware of the Aryan race's ruse to hide in Tibet for 100s of years and mount a world domination effort. They are creating conflicts and letting us weaken each other while they pretend to be the peaceful ones...
Christians vs. Muslims
Muslims vs. Jews
Christians vs. Jews.
Christians vs. Hindus
Muslims vs. Hindus

Ah Ha ! Notice someone missing from the picture? Once we have weakened each other then boom the Buddhists take over!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by rileytardell]

Oh no the Buddhists aren't fighting the other religions (sarcasm)
Christians, Muslims, Jews, and Hindus (i think) have been 'fighting' each other for hundreds of years, mainly because of Jerusalem i presume, Buddhism and other religions had nothing to do with Jerusalem being a holy place so they had no need to fight over it. And it seems that whomever does not agree with you or see the so called conspiracy you call uneducated... wow, what a great way to get people to agree with you

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rileytardell

Hi Rileytardell,

No disrespect but I tend to agree with most other posters here in saying it's hard to judge all of them by a few bad apples and articles out there.

It's easy to find twisted things about any religion or group via-online. I could do a search on virtually any religious group and find negative articles.

Please play nice and judge not lest ye be judged!

The most important part is how you live your life not how others live theirs!

Peace &
Kindest Regards!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Buddhism is evil

I think you have somewhat overstepped your bounds. It is one thing to state that there is conspiracy, but quite another to state an entire religion is evil.

Using your logic, we could do that with almost any religion. The basis of your main claim is that Thailand has a sex slave system, and since that country is primarly Buddhist, all Buddhists are evil. Sex slaves... hmm... where have I heard of that before... How about the post-colonial United States? If you can go back in history to the Nazis, why can't we go back just a little further? The early US certainly had slaves, and it was documented that certain individuals (ie. Thomas Jefferson for one) had sex with their slaves. Therefore, the United States must be evil. But you are not even blaming the country. From your logic, since the early United States is predominantly Christian nation, you would even make the greater assumption that all of Christianity is evil.

If you have real proof that Buddhism is evil, by all means post it. Otherwise, stop with the faulty logic.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I agree, totally!

The biggest conspiracy here is to get everyone to start pointing fingers at everyone else, and whoever's orchestrating it is doing a bang-up job. Divide and conquer is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

People have to realize that EVERY culture/race/group (or whatever you want to call them) on this planet has its fair share of dirty old perverts, whether they're Christian, Buddhist, or Flying-Spaghetti-Monster-ist. The problems are never going to go away if we keep trying to blame them on someone else. We have to realize that the problem lies with ALL OF US. We are ALL human and we have to take responsibility for what we do. Not only have people been completely disconnected from nature, we're just as disconnected from each other, and until that changes, everyone's going to keep blaming everyone else for their own problems and nothing's ever going to get done.

I'm ready to tear down the boundaries and start cleaning this 'eff'-ing world up... who's with me?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Again - Riley - I feel the need to emphasize this point - Your FEAR is against the instruction of the Word of God - HE says "Fear not"...yet you fear...HE commands us to love one another - yet you love not - I understand your concerns but your approach is so filled with hysteria and hate that it destroys any real discussion - Satan is playing you like a fiddle, brother...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The Buddhist view of women is one which puts them on a lower level than men. Women are looked down upon especially by monks who view them as merely dangerous objects that provoke sexual interest in men. Buddha advises his disciples not to look at them or talk to them. They are nasty creatures. Buddhism acknowledges the view that women's natural role is for having children, but it excludes the notion of women being sexually desired or attractive.

Wrong, the Dhamma ignores sexual identity. Gender really has no role in Buddhism. You also refer to Buddhist "priests", when in fact Buddhism has no place for a priestly class.

You're clearly just a troll trying to irritate a few people. The typical "this conspiracy is already a clearly accepted fact, you guys are just trying to spread disinformation by disagreeing with me!!!11" is so played out.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just watch the movie bubble boy.

It's got some good info.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well people lauhed at my Nazi connection allegations. They denied that Hitler got the swastike from Buddhists because of his connections to Buddhism. Its all true. Now be educated The coming BWO is very real.

From YOUTUBE:

Himmler's fascination with the occult led him to send envoys to Dalai's court in the 30s. The Nazi swastika was adopted from Tibetan Buddhism. Heinrich Harrer, the tutor of the current Dalai Lama of 7 years in Tibet fame, was a SS-Nazi. The SS was modeled on the Tibetan horsemen and the ruling Nazi elites were based on the cruel Tibetan aristocrats, who fled with the Dalai Lama to India after the 1959 rebellion. Many of these exiles and their descendants live in Dharamsala and the West and they form the back bone of the Free Tibet movement.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by rileytardell]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti
Again - Riley - I feel the need to emphasize this point - Your FEAR is against the instruction of the Word of God - HE says "Fear not"...yet you fear...HE commands us to love one another - yet you love not - I understand your concerns but your approach is so filled with hysteria and hate that it destroys any real discussion - Satan is playing you like a fiddle, brother...

Thank you for your concerns.

Im not so much afraid as I feel an urgent need to get this information out in the conspiracy theory community. And I almost am alone except for a few brave individuals who posted in my defense and I am being assaulted- called names like "retard" by highly unscruplous posters. The buddhists have been very clever at hiding their aggressions. They need exposure. This is an important topic.

NOTE: I do not suport Chinese Communism it is a great evil too.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by rileytardell]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
reply to post by harvib

Wow you need to go back and read the post again. . The talk of "peace and harmony" is a lie. Its a ruse to indoctrinate the weak members of society. Don't fall for it. Deny Ignorance. There's no peace in Buddhism. Look at Buddhist countries theres no peace and harmony but massive sex slavery and rampant accepted pedophilia.

*Cough* Catholic Church, anyone? *Cough*

While I don't deny that there are those that that mask their true intentions behind a cloak of faith, the same can be said of any other religious group as well.

This seems to be another case of unfounded paranoia run amok.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
[Yes it is a false religion lit by the fires of hell. One look to the redlight district in Bankok and you will see it's true colors.]

I couldn't agree more! This karma belief system is dangerously misapplied and misinterpreted.

I have no problem with good, kind people of any religion, but karma gets twisted into something that is excusable... such as child slavery and that is a vile problem.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by star in a jar]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join