It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddhist Conspiracy For World Perversion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
let me guess,

whoever posted this thread once heard someone say "Dali Lama" But thought they really said "Do a Lama"

[edit on 22-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rileytardell

A main pincible of buddhism is to not to cause suffering. Obviously child prostitution causes suffering.

..as did reading your hate filled post.

Carrying on about the buddhist views on women opposed to traditional [love, honour and OBEY] christian ones? Are you being satirical or what? ..and making hitler/nazi connections with buddhism? Seriously? Your posting style really reminds me of this troll that used to spam my profile with 'tard' jokes..

I'm sure thats just a really unfortunate [for me] co-incidence though.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

A main pincible of buddhism is to not to cause suffering. Obviously child prostitution causes suffering.

Yet Sufferuing ABOUNDS in Buddhist controlled areas! Wake up!

That's why it's a conspiracy. THEY LIE. There's no good in Buddhism. Take a look at the Buddhist areas of the world they are deplorable. Buddhism teaches to just accept suffering. While the evil Buddhists dish it out.

..as did reading your hate filled post.

I hate raping children a Buddhist passtime...

Carrying on about the buddhist views on women opposed to traditional [love, honour and OBEY] christian ones?

"Love honor and obey" is much better than sell your 10 year old daughter to a pedophile for karma points. The Husband is love the wife a Christ loved the curch in Christianity.

I guess you prefer women Obeying there Sex slave masters.

By Professor Chris A. Stanford, World Buddhist University, Bangkok

Issues involving prostitution and the suppression of women are many and complex. The idea that Thailand's 800 year old state religion may be one of the main factors contributing to the suppression of women in Thailand and to Thailand's two-billion-US-dollar-a-year sex industry requires explanation. This paper will examine those elements of contemporary Thai Buddhist belief and practice that are seen as directly contributing to the on-going practice of prostitution and to the general mitigation of women in Thai society. A brief look at the history of Thai Buddhism will be followed by cursory examination of the sex industry in Thailand. A detailed examination of institutionalized religious practices and beliefs follows.

After getting his B.Ed. at the University of Calgary in Life Sciences and Eastern religions, Professor. Stanford completed an M.Phil.in South Asian Anthropology at Griffith University and a Ph.D. in Gupta Period Buddhism at the University of Calcutta. He has been living and teaching in Thai universities since 1995. Additionally, he is an advisor to the Religious Affairs Department of the Government of Thailand and an associate editor of the newsletter of the World Federation of Buddhists.

Are you being satirical or what? ..and making nazi connections with buddhism and hitler? Seriously?

It is a fact that tghe Nazis approved of and used Buddhist techniques. The Arryan masters were reported to have hidden out in Tibet - this is historical fact. Wake up and deny your own ignorance

Your posting style really reminds me of this troll that used to spam my profile with 'tard' jokes..

Oh name calling now? Belittling the handicapped too!

My name is Tardell not Tard - you are just a cruel petty name caller.

Well my grammar and spelling isn't perfect but I don't think my "postng style" allows you to make fun of my name Tardell and call me retarded. Think its a violation of the rules. What are you a "peace loving" Buddhist - calling me retarded for telling the truth about evil Buddhist oppression?

Do you eat tofu burgers and grease the staircase hand rails at the home for the blind as well?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It is all a matter of interpretation. You are not viewing buddhists, have you talked to the creator? have you attained zen? You know not what you speak of, merely the reflections of the society you live in.

Buddhists excel in the science of spirituality, and you my friend, will not understand any basis or foundation for true buddhism until you realize the scope of what that means.

Don't insult Buddha like this, you're insulting Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. in the process: "The nonviolent approaches that King advocated are part of a direct lineage that runs back to the Buddha himself. King was influenced by Mahatma Gandhi, who helped avoid what could have been a bloody end to British rule in India. Gandhi is the man who shamed an empire into dissolving itself."

www.wildmind.org...

The mind is only clever enough to play tricks on itself.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Alright, I hope everyone has their Quotes from Chairman Mao with them, or the 'Little Red Book'. If you don't, well, we'll beat you up and give you a copy.

It is the only way to fight the evil lies from the counter-revolutionary Dalai clique!

*this is NOT a serious post - I think both sides are nuts*

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I do not support communism or the RED CHINESE.

I deplore human rights violations and the Chinese are very guilty as well.

BUT Look at Thailand ~Look at Sri Lanka ~Look at India.

Buddhism is EVIL

[edit on 22-6-2008 by rileytardell]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Buddhism has taught that you can end the woes of a tyrannical empire through understanding and non-violence. It is a powerful collection of skillsets for living a happy life and bringing balance to your people.

Imagine if these foundations were applied to modern day America. The Bush regime would fall without a drop of blood. You are a buddha too, sadly though, the true knowledge of the buddha has been lost to the conventions of modern society.

The mind holds the secrets to unlocking all windows of opportunity though. As you train your mind, your awareness will be heightened to a state where you will see limitless opportunities in the manipulation of every facet of the universe for the support of humanity. It's oneness.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Do not be decieved by the sins of neo/modern buddhist movements. YOU ARE A BUDDHA. And thus you can also be a Zen Master. Practicing buddhism will not lead you yourself to child prostitution but will lead you to a heightened awareness of the state of affairs in the universe and your purpose defines how much of a commitment your willing to put into preserving the welfare of the beings within that universe.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The individuals that will lead the world into the new golden age where we are no longer detached from the universe will be the ones whom have taken it individually upon themselves to seek the ultimate truths and request an audience with different facets of the universe in order to understand the scope of things.

It has been repeatedly stated that the final frontier for technology of mankind will be a spiritual one, yet you sit and debate the sins of the beings in power today. Under the systems in place in the current world, any being that has reached any kind of power within their life is corrupt in one form or another. Very soon, the universe has spoken in overwhelming need to fix this clause and the leaders of this world will once again be restored to their honest transparency, because the leaders of the world, will soon be you and me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Let me guess, you are a christian, right?
Tho buddhism is, like all religions, a means of controlling a people from the inside, your allegation is quite idiotic.
Because there is talk of some buddhist's atrocities, you think buddhism is like this? Darn!
Must be hard to live in a world so un-christian, when your brain thinks like it does eh? All these schemes and plans from the Devil...All this temptation...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I feel sadness for you rileytardell.

People are the same the world over, good and bad, religion has no bearing on the behaviour of individuals.

If you are genuinely concerned for the victims of the sex trade then please direct your energies at the perpertrators of these evil crimes. Use your anger to investigate your own government, expose the many lies that all governments tell.
Do something positive and constructive with your life.

Your obsessive hatred for all buddhists will achieve nothing.

Although not a buddhist myself I believe the Dalai Lama to be a truly 'good' man, if I were shown unquestionable proof otherwise I would accept it. However until that happens I will continue to admire and respect him.

I hope you soon find peace within yourself.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
India is a hindu country not budist there is a difference.

Not saying all your stuff is bs just that one part.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Someone who gets it!!!

Thank You nexus for having the courage to speak agaibnst evil Buddhist oppresion. Coming soon to a theater near you!

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Oh come on, there is evidence aplenty for those who look. There are whole books about it, websites and travellers tales - and this is even before the Chinese propaganda kicked in. Tibetan Buddhism (not Zen Buddhism) is a sick perverted and corrupt tool used to oppress the masses. They were much more cruel to the peasants under their heel, than the Chinese communists were to the priests when they moved in and put a stop to some of the more fully sick practices of the priesthood.

Yes there is tones of documented evidence on the perversions and evils visted upon mankind by Buddhism.

Consider their practice of skinning people alive and hanging them in the streets of Lhasa, if they didn't convert to Buddhism. Buddhist priests engaged in sex slavery, pedophilia, black magic, lying, murder, torture, and robbery to name but a few crimes.

Peacece loving tofu eaters huh? No they are flesh eating wolves in monks robes...

Tibetan Buddhism is no better than Catholicism or Islam, in how it has been practiced, in how it suppresses women, and how it is mis-used to rule the masses via fear and ruthlessness.

It's worse in that they are doing such a diabolocally clever job in hiding there agressive plans...

As for the Dalai Lama, don't even get me started on that hypocritical piece of CIA junk. He is no more spiritual than my big toe. He even confessed on ABC National TV in Australia the other night that he has anger problems. Heck, if the venerable Dalai Lama has anger management problems, then what the heck has he been meditating for, for the last 50 years?

Yes he is an evil theocrat. His god is himself.

Good thread OP - there are way too many starry eyed and ignorant new agers who actually believe the propaganda and fluff about Tibetan Buddhism being spiritual and good. The day I hear a Dalai Lama apologising to the Tibetans for the atrocities committed by his priest caste - is the day I will take note and listen. But that would be like asking for the Pope to apologise for the slaughter of the millions of innocent people that the Catholic Church organised, over a few centuries.

Thank You Duncan. Do some research and you will find out the Buddhist have intentions to slowly take over the world. The real power behind Hitler was always in TIBET and it still is... do some research my friend.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Very good reply. As a Buddhist, I have to say that nothing and I mean nothing i have ever read or heard would lead me to believe that Buddhists in another country hold women or girls as sex slaves. To do so would violate their principals and they would no longer be considered Buddhist.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
Buddhism doesn't do anything. Just as Catholicism can't perform pedophilia. These are groups of people who, regardless of their religion, would be just as perverted in any creed. To lob insults on the whole makes it exceptionally hard to take what You say into consideration. You're super aggressive with Your approach and lose a lot of interest bcuz of it. Any good proof will speak for itself.

Peace. K*

i was going to say this pretty much verbatim. bump for this post . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rileytardell
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I already provided articles Buddhists in Sri Lanka are making it illegal to convert from Buddhism. That makes it a FORCED religion.

They are just trying to protect their people from the idiotic christian faith, IMO.
And what makes you think that Sri Lankan buddhists are the ones that make buddhist policy? Thats christian faulty thinking; buddhists dont have a pope that dictates all of em...
I think it is quite logical to ban christianity; as it is the most violent religion ever seen on Earth, even including medieval Islam.
Of course, any mandatory religion is in essence wrong, be it boodizm, christism, or mohamedism.
But get real; most christians are descendants of people who were forced to believe in the god of the Jews. It is not as if christianity or any religion was created for the good of the people. It has always just been a trick to entice people into accepting authority.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Violating the rules and name calling after your biggoted rhetoric? Nice try "rileytardell" .. I did not belittle the handicapped or call you retarded at all. Apparently you only joined today so kudos to you for actually reading the rules.

..now maybe you should post that youtube dalai lama screaming for 20 seconds with horns again to convince us you are not just trolling..

[edit on 22-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
very interesting! good post, It IS painfully obvious that child sex/ exploitation is seen as karmic in nature in Buddhist societies and that is a serious problem.

With that mindset the problem goes on and on.

Nobody has the right to exploit anyone, NOBODY! I don't care about karma or any of that stuff, Everybody HAS to be protected, especially children from international perverts
!

Thank You! The Buddhist Karma system is why they can turn a blind eye to child prostitution. Even the Monks engage in it!

The Tibetan Buddhists have Sex Slaves As Well.

I WAS A TANTRIC SEX SLAVE FOR A SENIOR TIBETAN BUDDHIST MONK

For years June Campbell was the`consort`of a senior Tibetan Buddhist monk. She was threatened with death if she broke her vow of secrecy. But then enlightenment can be like that.

What happened was that , having become a Buddhist in her native Scotland in the hippie Sixties, she travelled to India where she became a nun. She spent 10 years in a Tibetan monastery and penetrated more deeply than any other Westerner into the faith`s esoteric hierarchy. Eventually she became personal translator to the guru as, during the Seventies, he travelled through Europe and America. It was after that, she said, that "he requested that I become his sexual consort and take part in secret activities with him".

Only one other person knew of the relationship - a second monk - with whom she took part in what she described as a polyandrous Tibetanstyle relationship. "It was some years before I realised that the extent to which I had been taken advantage of constituted a kind of abuse".

The practice of Tantric sex is more ancient than Buddhism. The idea goes back to the ancient Hindus who believed that the retention of semen during intercourse increased sexual pleasure and made men live longer. The Tibetan Buddhists developed the belief that enlightenment could be accelerated by the decision "to enlist the passions in one`s religious practice, rather than to avoid them". The stategy is considered extremely risky yet so efficacious that it could lead to enligthenment in one lifetime.
www.trimondi.de...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

PLEASE STOP THE PERSONAL INSULTS FROM RILEY : MODERATORS?

Tardell not tard.

This other "riley" person made is calling me retarded and then went back and edited the post when I called him out on it. He is biggoted and is making fun of my last name to imply I am mentally handicapped. And then he refered to handicapped as trolls. Just because many retarded people are not attractive doesn't give you the righ to call them trolls.

Tardell not tard.

If you can't debate the information please stop posting.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I'd like to back up the OP in his comments. Several christian organizations that aid persecuted christians have been reporting the great violence and persecution against christians from buddhists.

Here is one example:
Buddhists Persecute Christians

There are many others in Sri Lanka and elsewhere. So much for your peace loving Buddhists. The fact is this false religion is lit by the fires of hell IMHO.

OUTSTANDING POST!

Yes it is a false religion lit by the fires of hell. One look to the redlight district in Bankok and you will see it's true colors.

Sex Slaves In Thailand

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join