It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy Lou Hensley McCain, Married to the Mob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here is a bit of interesting information. I do not know much about this website,

but the article is interesting, in showing what kind of people the senator deals with.

Link: www.samsedershow.com...

BTW: Killer of journalist Don Bolles is now seeking freedom.

Ama

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow... What an eye opening article! McCain is a pretty smart guy, he is not a fool, he would have had to of known of the Mafia connections of his Father-in-Law.

You know... this could be very damaging to his campaign... especially if enough people read this article. Of all the bad things I have heard about McCain, this is by far the most damaging of them all.

s&f

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
...this could be very damaging to his campaign....

Isn't that the point?

Is Cindy McCain or John McCain really responsible for these matters?

I think not.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
don't we all have the recognized Six-Degrees of Seperation?

i know my inlaws had association with the radical IRA, sent them money & all... but that grand-father-in-law was also one of Teddy Roosevelts 'Rough-Riders' and got decorated in that war.

one cannot paint you Haz-Mat Yellow-&-red, just because a relation or relative was who they were.
Ms McCain should be afforded the same sensible grey area...

unless overt actions prove otherwise, and the McCains aren't known to associate with any criminal activity other than having familiarity with fellow legislators !

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It is more than just "guilt by association", this is where McCain got the money to be in politics. And when you take money from the Mob... you either pay them back, or return the favor by being their voice and vote in the political dealings of their choosing.

I wonder why Rudy Giuliani hasn't said anything about this McCain connection? He got his start in politics by bringing down the Mob in New York.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
None the less, it will interesting to see what happens, if they release him or not. Even his own daughter does not want him released.

Here is a newspaper link from the AZ central:

www.azcentral.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The mob never went away. They moved on up and they now run the country.

I am always amazed of the mob connections at the top of the cake. The icing is their for a purpose.

What is really cool is looking at how the bikers moved up. Used to be a lot of them. Hells Angels, Bandido's, Rebels, Ching a Lings, Satans Choice, Pair a DIce, Loners, OUTLAWS, etc etc..and now out of the hundreds their are only a few left.

And most of them are Doctors, Lawyers, Respected Business men.

I would say it is Darwin in motion.

Anyways, I would vote for McCain so long as he leaves religion where the constitution says it should be and keeps Mit Romney out of VP.

If he is connected maybe that is good.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well weather your connected to the mob, or business interests, it's all about the same now I guess.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Of course they are. McCain is running on Republican family values, but has
none! POW, POW , POW , POW, POW!
Collects 'Social Security' ---and he wants to get rid of it!

Gets free health care---payed by our taxes----but wants to mandate that employers don't need to give it---even though we partially pay into it!

The Hensley family was up to their eyeballs in mob ties-----believe me---
I was an Arizona resident when this happened ---and I haven't forgooten!

JOHN MCCAIN IS A CROOK!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Giuliani is the mob he just got the other mobs. Win Win. Five families 3 get wacked by Giuliani what about the other two. Obvious.

new topics

top topics

join