It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS disclosure? a taste of things to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was just on the thread regarding the UFO over Cardiff and clicked on a link on the page. Through this link, shows the video by Jeff Peckman of the grey in the window, now I'm not here to prove or disprove the video, I am here to question the methods shown in presenting this video.

If you watch the video, at about 46 seconds, the video ends and is edited with an added video on the end. Please go to the link and watch the short video and see how the MSM has decided to handle the UFO phenomenom, is this a taste of things to come? a new smear campaign?

website and video here: www.telegraph.co.uk...

any thoughts?

Thanks. EMM

Edit: I apologise, I have posted this thread in the wrong forum, if anyone could move it to appropriate forum, this would be greatly appreciated.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
never trust anything printed in any uk tabloid or broadsheet newspaper ,simple as that ,the mail ,telegraph and express are some of the shoddiest rags for smearing anything ...not even soft enough to use as toilet paper imo

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
shows the video by Jeff Peckman of the grey in the window, now I'm not here to prove or disprove the video, I am here to question the methods shown in presenting this video.

I am not here to argue the video, I was refering to what comes after it, the video that is 'merged' to the Jeff Peckman video, it starts at 46 seconds.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I seem to be the only one who see's this as blatant trashing by the main stream media, despite whether the man is lying or not, they make a mockery, or at least perpetuate the mockery, by showing it on their webiste. To me it seems another way to discredit, not only Jeff Peckman, but the whole 'UFO' crowd.

EMM

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
I seem to be the only one who see's this as blatant trashing by the main stream media, despite whether the man is lying or not, they make a mockery, or at least perpetuate the mockery, by showing it on their webiste. To me it seems another way to discredit, not only Jeff Peckman, but the whole 'UFO' crowd.

EMM

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It can be very frustrating to attempt to remain aware of the situation in the face of all advercity.

Relax and know that you are not alone.

Humanity is facing far greater hurdles than disclosure at this time.

I personally am very glad that we are not part of a larger Galactic Federation because that would indicate it is not a higher step for our shared Golden Future but instead more of the same oppressive, battling reality we face here on Earth in this era.

They say no manis an island, but you know sometimes I wonder...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

We may be an island on the surface, but we are all linked to a common ground, we just need to see through the deception, thanks for the support.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thats not the Peckman video anyway, it was a CGI creation for the purpose of showing how easy it is to create a video like peckmans with little time and money. ( couple of guys made this video, (without the end bit) a night or 2 before Peckman showed his video.) We will not see HIS video until he releases a DVD with it on.

When has the Ufo phenomina not been a joke to so many people out there???

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Thats not the Peckman video anyway, it was a CGI creation for the purpose of showing how easy it is to create a video like peckmans with little time and money. ( couple of guys made this video, (without the end bit) a night or 2 before Peckman showed his video.) We will not see HIS video until he releases a DVD with it on.

Oh, I apologise, I didn't realise that. I am more drawing attention to the farce that it was turned into, real or not.

When has the Ufo phenomina not been a joke to so many people out there???

Yes true, but the attitude of the MSM is changing, people can feel 'disclosure' is so close, but is this how it will be handled? rather than ignoring the phenomena, they draw attention to it and make a mockery of it? this is no better, probably worse and any real evidence that surfaces, it will be treated in the same manner.

Thanks for your input,
EMM

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is getting worse people, same thing was done by the BBC on the UFO over Liverpool story, ADDING THE X FILES MUSIC?! This is how we will be shown these things from now on!!

new topics

top topics

join