It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58 Pictures of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
www.scribd.com...

Expand the pictures and you can zoom in and out

WTC 7 looks to be in good shape before it went down, minor damges to corner of building.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
\

WTC 7 looks to be in good shape before it went down, minor damges to corner of building.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Blue_Jay33]

Great post, I was thinking the same thing, and the word that kept popping into my head in correlation to WT7 after 1 and 2 collapsed was "Pristine".

Sure there one shot were it seems about a 2 vetrical linens of brick or whatever facade was damage, from about mid height to medium heaight, maybe all of 15 floors, but it also looks extremely dodgey. Like it was manipulated, as other pictures show the same area later in the day without these anomolies.

Anyhow I wish I could right click save as, on all of them. But I know sites have thier policies. I'm not about to take the time now to print every screen then paste it in PS, just so I can keep it for record. I have a 911 picture folder, I'd love to all all of these to, but oh well.

It amazes me how little damage was done to surrounding building just 1 to 2 blocks away, after the smoke ckeared, and all of them, many closer, and much more seriously damaged than 7, did not collapse on countdown.

Great link. Star and flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Typical truther lies - picture 43 shows one corner of the building with
damage. Problem is angle. Picture was taken from North face of
WTC 7 - problem was it was the SOUTH face which was hit! Can see
little bit of the Southwest corner with impact damage.

Problem is that because of the debris and collapse danger almost all
pictures of WTC 7 are from North which suffered no damage and can
only see small fires through windows.

Way to tell if someone is lying to you - North face of WTC 7 is black,
South face of WTC 7 is red granite. If you see the black side you know
conspiracy loon is about to unleash some whopper.....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Source

...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

Source

The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt.

Source

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Source

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Hardly pristine.
Might I suggest you start your research here?

Really, you have three choices:

(1) You can fool yourself into thinking Google-Sleuthing limited amounts of pictures will provide a sufficient knowledge base to proclaim an understanding of that day

(2) You can read the gargantuan amount of studies that have been performed already and draw your own conclusions. At least this way you will have all of the facts and make an informed decision

(3) You can find those studies (and there are a bunch) lacking and perform your own.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Too bad none of these witnesses were actully in the building like i have posted.

Firemen that were actually in the buidling only reported some damage to 10 floors, 8-18.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Why dont you go to my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please tell me how "prestine" the NORTH Side of WTC-7 Looks.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ultima:

Again, understand the actual facts of the matter before you post. It will do us all a world of good and will help the discussion move forward.

The answers your repetitive tick are found here.. I look forward to your rebuttal paper and will read it with great interest.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Typical truther lies - picture 43 shows one corner of the building with
damage. Problem is angle. Picture was taken from North face of
WTC 7 - problem was it was the SOUTH face which was hit! Can see
little bit of the Southwest corner with impact damage.

I wonder why there are no pictures of WTC 7 from the south? All we ever see is the north, west and a bit of the southwest corner that was damaged. You would think that with all this fire engulfing the building and everyone knowing it was about to collapse, there'd be some footage from the "damaged" side right? Why are there none from these helicopters? Could they not fly on that side of the building?

Problem is that because of the debris and collapse danger almost all pictures of WTC 7 are from North which suffered no damage and can
only see small fires through windows.

Most of these photos were taken from a helicopter. Where they afraid the building was going to collapse on them also?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The answers your repetitive tick are found here.. I look forward to your rebuttal paper and will read it with great interest.

Can you answer my and FEMA's question?

One of the links in your webpage.

www.fema.gov...

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure. A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

Care to explain how that question has been addressed? Thanks.

Edit: How can we rebutt things that haven't been presented?

[edit on 6/24/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I wonder why there are no pictures of WTC 7 from the south? All we ever see is the north, west and a bit of the southwest corner that was damaged. You would think that with all this fire engulfing the building and everyone knowing it was about to collapse, there'd be some footage from the "damaged" side right? Why are there none from these helicopters? Could they not fly on that side of the building?

Reason most photos of WTC 7 taken on 9/11 are from North side of
building is because of debris from WTC 1/2 collapses, fires in WTC 4/5
and collapse zone being setup around WTC 7 kept photographers
away. Fire photograher Steve Spak took photos from South side
of WTC 7 - has them available on his web site

WWW.STEVESPAK.COM

As for helicopters - limited visibility caused by dust from building collapses
and smoke from fires prevented them from getting close to WTC 7.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
As for helicopters - limited visibility caused by dust from building collapses
and smoke from fires prevented them from getting close to WTC 7.

They wouldn't need to get close to it. Ever hear of zoom?

Edit: We can photograph distant galazies but we couldn't zoom in on WTC 7 from the south in a helicoptor flying at a distance away from it?

[edit on 6/24/2008 by Griff]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
With 9/11 2008 coming up fast it's time to bump this up

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I hate to be a mischievous trouble making truther, but it occurred to me that some of the folks who think there was a lot of video fakery on 9/11 might want to look at some of these photos.

The photos of the collapses themselves, where the time the shot was taken is obvious within a few seconds might be found to be at variance with some of the suspect video footage, particularly when it comes to the presence or absence of helicopters in the shots.

Just a suggestion to some of the video experts out there.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The answers your repetitive tick are found.

Please read the FEMA report form the Firemen that was in the building.

www.wtc7.net...

According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner. According to firefighters' eyewitness accounts from outside of the building, approximately floors 8-18 were damaged to some degree. Other eyewitness accounts relate that there was additional damage to the south elevation.

top topics

join