It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

lmao MG you posted it on 11:11

wow... ive noticed 11:11 and 9:11 and the number 22 everywere

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

11:11 is connecting us to another level of consciousness, self-awareness, connectivity to others whose spirits are still with us. This brings us back to the connection through DNA.

One Example: My Grandmother (GRANNY) was like a second Mother to me. Loved dearly and a huge part of me life. She would say, "Oh, it's Eleventeen-Eleventeen" when noting the time of day. She passed away in '89 but before she passed she told me Her spirit would be with once she was gone.

Many times 11:11 is noted by chance during family gatherings etc. We except this as her spirit reminding us that she and God are with us always.

Yes, we must wake up and take heed that there are larger issues at hand and LOVE and FORGIVENESS is one way to enlightenness.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Every day for the past 10 years I've awoken to 10:10 either A.M. of P.M. if anyone knows what this may mean I'm am open to your ideas.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by narin

I'm going to my outdoor temple later today to dwell upon this. It's an amazing spot, I definitely wish everyone would have their own piece of heaven on earth.

WOW that sounds amazing, really amazing. Id so love a place like this but I dont think my English garden is big enough!!

With this 1111 thing, it only becomes relevent if you are thinking about something specific at the time you see it I think. Just by looking at a clock and waiting for it to happen does not work its when we are so deep in thought re ascension/awakening issues unable to decide if we are right and THEN by utter chance see it, then I believe it is a message from above so to speak.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

lmao MG you posted it on 11:11

wow... ive noticed 11:11 and 9:11 and the number 22 everywere

Yes its the third time Ive done it and NOT on purpose (shakesbeer? lol)
I would like to say sorry to you for your thread going all crazy, Im not sure if it was something I did but I just couldnt let that poster say what they kept saying about ascension (and me). Ascension is NOT about religion, science and logic its about pure love and that is all.

Again I am sorry, hope your not mad at me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hi Awakened Sleeper,

This is just my opinion on the 11:11 or 111111 theory and I have pondered on the subject of time alot but not on the 11:11 theory until just now.

I believe that we are bound to earth as mortal beings by time:
Bound because time brings death and time brings birth without time we could not have birth and we would not die. Birth because birth brings a begining and death because death brings an ending to one's life or existence.

We needed time all of us so we could learn and grow, time to learn and grow which enabled us to multiply in birth which also must require death, Time and space which brings our virtual reality of where we live and the space around us which is nothing more than a container and spec in comparsion to infinity or eternity.

Time is based on a numerical imbalance , I believe that 11111111 means infinity, equality and continues forever keeping an equation balanced there is no number above 1 lesser or equal in such an equation as 111111111111.

If you are counting 12345678910--100-1000-2000 you are always reaching inequality through numbers that are lesser or greater than. But if you run 11111111 it brings equality to an equation and continues forever.

1111111 can also represent us, each soul is 1 and not greater than or less than another 1 or person but equal and we are all one with another or the same as in 1111111111111111111.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Representing infinity as well. Circles, zeros or halos. Equivalent to spirals of infinity.
An equal number that can run forever.

If the world was too absolutely dis-attach themselves to time meaning there is no set schedule anymore and let's say we threw away our calendars and clocks and they just didn't exist anymore nobody kept track of time or even had a way to, what do we think would happen?

Someday I believe this will be the case, we will not keep track or even think about what day it is or what time it is because there will be no greater day than 1 day because all will be like ONE. 111111

There will be no time because we will be in a new existence or dimensional reality where time does not exist therefore we don't even think about it and everything is like 11111111 the same.

1 One day what is today? 11111111111111111111 is today and always today and forever. Something like that.

Who are we 1111111111111111, we are all the same or equal and one with another. Nobody greater or lesser than another.

11111 to me equals infinity and equality.

One-1 with the universe, eternity and all things perhaps.

Just a few thoughts!

Kindest Regards!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
11:11 on digital time clocks is miniscule compared to the way I have expereinced it.

I use to live at 1111 10th st last apartment

I have purchased items on several occassions and the price or change back was $11.11

I have seen on numerous occasions watching a NFL or College football game and have the clock stop on anyone of the 4 quarters of the game at 11:11

I have seen timers on exercise bikes pass 11:11 when I was checking how long I been on the bike.

Last Thursday I was delivering something to an address and the lady that put the delivery address on the manifest put it down as 2012 when it was really supposed to be 2010. She has no idea that I know about 2012 so she wasnt messing with me. Besides shes old fashioned southern baptist goin to hell christian type

forgot one other thing. I have seen a few movies where 11:11 was shown in the scene.

[edit on 6/22/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i believe but cannot say for sure but mushrooms seem to lift your mind from the normal reality into almost a mirror reality what most people think is a trip on the mushrooms is perhaps real but i cannot say for sure because i do not know.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
oh and about this 11:11 theory time really doesnt matter have you actually thought about what time is.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
1111 has been seen in crop circles, sorry if this has already been covered.

Many messages are sent in crop circles I believe they are a true phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by royalkingmeaux
oh and about this 11:11 theory time really doesnt matter have you actually thought about what time is.

I dont think its the "time" that matters its just one way of getting their message across using our digital clocks. The fact its a clock measuring time is irrelevent. Like I said above its been seen in crop circles which have nothing to do with time.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Two birds with one Stone here:
1) Synchroncity via numerology and 11 & 7
2) When you are dreaming is is very possible to sync up to waking-life time and "astral" or "universal" time.

I have been a lucid dreamer as long as I can remember, I did not however understand the implications of this fully until recently. On the night of January 5 2008, I was having a lucid dream trying to figure out my past, where I've been hurt, and where I was right and didn't believe myself. This took me all over "time/space", I knew that was the case because I was using specific symbols to "pivot" from different emotions, thoughts, space, & time to find my answer. The interesting thing was that whenever and where I was, would see a clock appear that would read "11:11" at first, then it started changing to other versions of "11:11" but all oriented to "7" & "11" themselves even if it was numerological break downs to it. So I would be back in grade school seeing what happened when I had an other prophetic dream which I tried to share, only to be blamed for the outcome that was going to be the same whether I said or did anything anyways...the time "07:11" on the astral clock, I woke up quickly and looked at the actual clock which read "01:11". I layed back down realizing I may infact be synced up to the actual time via these master numbers. So everywhere I went I would see these numbers on the astral plane on the "clock":
01:11
11:11
03:11
04:11
05:11
06:11
07:11
08:11
09:11
10:11
02:09
03:08
11:05
etc anything that would make "7" & "11"

The highlight of this trip though was when I ran into my grandfather who had passed away years ago. He was killed in a car accident while trying to avoid plowing the cars in front of him (He was a diesel truck driver @ 76 still) and I had had a prophetic sense about that event too. But anyways, I never was really sure just how he want or if it was really quick. Well I got my answer & it was what I wanted. It appeared he just wanted to say "Hi, look at you and how far you've come.." It was really cool, especially since usually when past family members visited me it was to say something "Hey stop what you're doing, you're totally killing yourself" and I"m "yeah I know, f# off!" or "hey, you know you're supposed to be doing something really cool in the future" and I was like "okay whatever..." ...I've had some issue to deal with in my life I'm sure everyone can appreciate that
So yeah it was good times for a change.

I would "wake up" or blink into different places on the Astral Plane but I would also wake to this "reality" every freaking hour & then some, but it would be as if I was still dreaming but I knew I wasn't. So I would just go back to sleep and continue my journey after checking the clock.

So after 01:11am
2:07
3:07
4:07
5:07
6:07
7:07
8:07
9:07
2:11
3:11
4:11
5:11
6:11
7:11
8:11
9:11
10:11 when I woke up for the day feeling quiet rested actually and gained quiet a bit of internal knowledge and comfort from the journey. Below is a scan of my journal from 01-05-2008
or! 1-5-10
or
1+5+1=7
01-05-2008

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Why would the astral plane have clocks
Not sure I understand that part.

MG

mw

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
More interesting information on the 11:11 phenomenon and its supposed meaning can be found here: 11:11 signals are driving me nuts!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

because I made it, and because "time" is a reference point to an event. Not necessarily a dot on a line. So essentially I was trying to reconstruct the "timeline" of my spiritual progression in this life. So it's just easy to use a clock...so why not? that's the cool thing about stuff there, just make it!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've had all manner of experiences with this number and the synchronicities that accompany it.

Three years ago I watched a UFO documentary which reignited an interest in aliens that I'd had as a child. I began researching abductions and so forth but inadvertently stumbled across several pages which detailed the 11:11 phenomena. A bit of further reading and I came across a site that suggested that it was in some way linked to our 'spirit guides'. That evening I meditated for the first time and asked for a sign...

I woke up the next morning and prompty forgot about it. I was walking with a friend to the bus stop when I felt an overwhelming urge to look at my phone. I completely froze when I saw '11111111' written across the screen. And the time... you've guessed it... 11:11am. That was followed by the most intense rush of energy I've ever felt which culminated in a nosebleed. The timing of it, the undeniable presence of the numbers staring at me... I was convinced of the reality of the phenomena instantaneously. Some people 'wake up' gradually, for me it was a rapid transition from one state to the other.

Three years later and I've come out of the other side. I spent two and a half years in a kind of spiritual haze, captivated by every new slice of information I found... it led to me to this site, a deeper knowledge of how the world works economically and socially, an appreciation of quantum physics, and has guided me more and more towards a rapid evolution, both personally and spiritually. If I hadn't seen those numbers I might still be living blissfully unaware of any of the amazing properties of the World we live in.

As a footnote, I've had a rush of 11:11's the last few days, a shopping bill that came to £11.11... seeing it on clocks constantly... thought somebody might be trying to tell me something so I logged on here (which I haven't for a while) and see this thread staring me in the face, the first time I've ever seen anything pertaining to this phenomena on the front page. That it turn has led me to this absolute gem of a thread:

Banbury Crop Circle

And allowed me to read all of your fascinating experiences and stories to confirm that I am on the right path, even if I have slowed down a bit recently.

11:11 means everything to some people and nothing to others. That's OK; those that doubt the validity of the phenomena have every right to do so. But for those that have truly experienced it, it becomes undeniable. Open yourself up to the possibility and see what happens. Either way, it completely changed my life and has woken up thousands of others- that in itself surely cannot be bad, even if they are just numbers on a digital screen.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Seen the Future]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I started seeing the 11:11 about 1 1/2 years ago. I was not looking for it, and had never experienced seeing repeatitive numbers before. One time, as I was looking AGAIN at 11:11 on the clock, I could almost feel someone there with me - and so I prayed to be shown what was going on. I just knew that I knew that this was not a random brain trick thing. Anyway, now I see double and triple numbers everywhere - all day, every day. It is to the point that it is almost a disappointment when I look at the clock and it is not a double number. I am just so used to them. I don't know what it means except that after I started seeing 11:11 in the first place, I started learning (on the internet) about all the stuff that is really going on in the world (basically all the stuff that the rest of the world calls conspiracy). It has opened up a whole new world and information to me - and I am grateful that I am more aware of what is really happening.

BTW, I am a Christian (yes, the kind most people hate - the ones that believe that Jesus died for my sins - and that I actually have sins that need dying for), and in the Christian community, studying numbers or conspiracy stuff is usually frowned upon and many Christians still have their heads in the sand concerning what is going on - but they are starting to see the light. That said, most of what I study proves the bible to be true, time and time again. I truly believe God built the world in an orderly and numeric fashion and that He is revealing His handywork each day. We are headed towards the fulfilment of Revelation in the bible. I would urge each of you to not be deceived as the bible says many will be, but pray to Jesus to show you the truth. I believe the ufos and aliens are demonic and all part of the last times great deception. I urge each of you to seek the truth for yourself and not just take my word for it - or anyone else on other site's word for it. Your eternal life depends on it.

Please don't write me hate posts if you disagree - k'? We can just agree to disagree if you don't believe me.

Anyway, I think we will all know the answers soon with the way the world is spiriling out of control.

Blessings and truth to you all!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have not been aware of the 11:11 issue until today, but I must tell you that 6 months ago the clock on my stove stopped working properly. It blinks constantly as if the power has surged. When I reset it to the proper time it reverts back to blinking 7:11, 10:11, 8:11 etc. As I view it now it reads 7:11. If I leave it alone, tomorrow it will read a different __:11. I can reset it to read the actual time, but it constantly reverts to something:11. Strange, baffling and now I see that it could be significant.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You guys are somehow equating the coincidence of looking at a clock while it is at 11:11 to some sort of spiritual awakening?

Get a damn grip...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi - it's me again - the Christian 11:11er.

I forgot to mention in my last post that from some things I have read, if you want to stop an alien abduction, you can call on the name of Jesus and it will stop.

I know, I know - you think it's crazy, etc, etc.

Thats fine - you don't have to agree with me. Just keep it logged in the back of your mind in case you ever need it.

Blessings and truth to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join