It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I really don't see anything at all to this 11:11 stuff although I did find it a cool coincidence to read this thread and see that the date of ATS on AM Radio begins on 1.1.11.

It is currently stated right on the wallpaper background of this very page at the top.

So...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2010 by ohiotim2112 because: Posted twice.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting, the time and numbers that I see repeatedly at a higher incidence is 9:11 and 6:11. I always think to myself, what the hell !?! . . . why do I always seem to look at these times or get that number in change? I usually attribute it to a warning regarding my or an others health; it does seem to be at times of increased interest or concentration though.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hope its not already been posted.

I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere too. And 1:11

To be honest though, as someone pointed out, 11 minutes after any hour is 11:11 somewhere in the world.. And I think its a little ambiguous isnt it? since not all clocks are the same, you could be seeing 11:11 and someone else could be seeing 11:14. I don't know, maybe its just personal.

I don't know what to make of everyone talking about ringing in their ears. I am inclined to think thats more titinus than anything, which can be caused by a lot of things, one of those things being pollution..

edit on 26-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Without adding too much subjective interpretations to the 11:11 phenomenon, the code has something to do with "Light" and "Aliens" communicating to us via these double-digit numbers.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ive heard about it having to do with light, too (maybe angels). I see it all the time and for some reason it gives me a peaceful feeling.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
[11:11] is a code that will awaken the mind and change our evolution of consciousness. It will unlock the subconscious mind, and our genetic encoded memories. We will soon realize that we are not just physical beings, but we have a soul and a spirit. We are connected to everything. [11:11] is the activation of our DNA. We are moving into a higher frequency of consciousness. We will soon experience a sudden awakening, and our reality will never be the same.

As I picked my mobile up today, its display brightly communicated the following to me .....

11:11 11-01-2011

A very POWERFUL message from the Spirit of Planet Earth.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sometimes this happens to me around 8 times a day and when it's happening it usually lasts for a period of 3-4 days and usually goes away for about a week.
It's not usually 11:11 tho but i do see quadruple numbers in time or internet downloads speeds. It's like i get a strange compulsion to look at the time or the download speeds and 6 times out of 10 i see repeated numbers. I don't know what it means, if it means anything but its strange non the less.
This never happens when im thinking of it so if im aware of it and i look at the clock its usually just a random number. Sometimes I notice mirrored number too like 21:12. It hardly ever worries me, only if I talk about it and people say "oh what does it mean?".lol

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chongun
It started 6 months ago,

The words can not express my frustration,

Almost everyday I see XX:11 Minutes, As in
1:11
2:11
12:11
11:11
and so on

Every day Minimum I see it once or twice,

Maximum 5 times... 7 times

During the 6 months when it started, not one day passes without seeing it,

It first started when I had a Car accedint, everyone thought I died seeing the Violante wreckages of the car, but I did'nt, only a little cut in my toe's nail
Thank God.....

I went to the hospital and I kept saying I am fine, but they insisted in making tests, and everything was normal.

for some reason, I think it all because after reading a weird Forum of a man who was telling his experience with an entity of some sort...

I am scared to go back to that site.

Anyways,

It comes spontaneously if you know what I mean, I do not wait for the minutes to come 11 no, it just happens, like for example I think to my self,
It's bed time, then in less then a second I look at the clock, its 11:11...

Its like these 11's are following me, let me give you an example of what happed 2 weeks ago in my office, My computer clock was early 2 minute, my Cell phone was early 1 minute, my office time stamp is correct/precise, what happened that freaked me out, As I was working on my PC I accdently saw the clock, it was 11:11 Okay I continued working,then my cell phone rang a minute later and to see who was calling there it was 11:11,and it was my boss asking for a file then I turned back to get the file and the time stamp was on my eyes level and it was 11:11,

Note that I never realized My PC nor My Cell phone were early in minutes till this event.

Now tell me I am not crazy, I do not drink I do not use any kind of medication I do not use drugs as in addictive, I don't drink coffee.

It really frustrates me I don't want to see 11s anymore I hate that number it scares me for that reason, I really need to know a Solid explanation for what is happening to me.

P.S. As I am writing this it is XX:47 minutes Thank god.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sorry about posting the above seperate to my words. I just would like to ask what the name of the thread is that is so frightening that it triggered the posters fear.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
will my lotto ticket be lucky this coming wednesday...i purchased it online- time exactly 11:11
I hope soo!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Go out and round up everyone
That knows more than they do

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I tend to see 9:11 everyday. Not 11:11 but a similar weird coincidence

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join