It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[11:11]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

hah that's pretty sweet. I'm sticking with the syncing of the global consciousness theory. I had a dream a couple of months ago where I was instructed to "test the 11's". So I have, and it's interesting because what happens at times you see either 11:11 (or variations of it like 11:22, 11:33, 3:11, 9:11 etc) as well as Master numbers (IE 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc). Clocks in the house here have been quiet erratic lately here too. For instance, they'll be marginally off the right time by say a minute or two, but then there will be a conversation about something "universal" shall we say, or some kind on synchronistic mention, and the clock that is off will read something like 1:11 when the actual time is 1:02 for example (and vice versa of course). This happens in different places throughout the house two, on wall clocks, computer clocks, phones, coffee pot timer, etc enough times "coincidence" doesn't describe it well at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
this 11:11 stuff is really awesome, so awesome that it gets me even on other people's times.

so, i came across this article about a screen saver for the iphone here: www.foxnews.com...

and when i click on the second image to check it out, what do i see???

that's a screenshot someone else took, at a random time, but somehow i just had to see it.

interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

my version is swapped. ive had the buzzzing in my ear since i was in elementary and at first i thought it was associated with hearing checks they would give you throughout your schooling...you know, where you put huge earphones and began hearing beeps or buzzzing, whatever it is, at different sound frequencies. i thought that was why i would hear the ringing in my ear like the kind you get when you get out of a loud concert. but then i would hear the ringing even when i didnt just get a hearing test or get out of a loud concert. it would and does happen anywhere. also what else is wierd is i dont really remember huge tidbits of my early childhood and i know that the norm but im talking huge blanks in my life. so im thinking.... i dont know what im thinking.

now the "11:11" thing prolly just recently started happening since '03. just like the way everyone else has explained themselves, i couldnt have written it better myself. this is def more than a movement or revolution...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
hi, i maybe geographically far from anyone of you guys, but i work in a call center and i started reading this thread, thinking, what the hell? if this is really true, then i should check it out. after almost an hour of reading, i thought, my cell phone's time is not exact, it's always advanced, at least 10 mins. my station phone time is US EST. my pc's time, it's random per station, so i dont pay attention. i glanced at my phone station: 5:55. i glanced at my pc, someone was chatting with me and last msg was sent 8:55. i thought, heck, let's see.i checked my mobile phone, it's 9:11...

what's this????

btw, is the pword required to send anonymous msgs here random? bec right now, it's asking me to enter the word, illuminati
.. go google this word and see...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hi, was the last one who replied anonymously, needed to add something more, but was required to create an account, so of course, i did. what do you know? right before this, i went to the bathroom for a break. right on both the men's and women's room (facing each other), is a post about some office incentives, had a picture of a portion of a clock: showed 11 and 12, and on it's lower right, is the 711 logo...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
btw, i dunno if my anonymous post will be read here, but i was required to enter a password, and it was the word illuminati which meant>>>"Direct spiritual and esoteric enlightenment by means of revelation from a higher source or the inspiration of human reason."

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I had an intense dream wherein my heart was sewn to someone else's and the dream went on for years. When I woke up I had this pain in my chest, it felt thick and distant, like part of it was somewhere else. Thee feeling stayted in my chest for four days. Since the dream I've been see 11:11 or 1:11 in different forms (time, playlists, license plates, ect). I told my mom about it in a checkout isle and she said, "Oh, you mean like that?" and pointed upward to show me that we had been standing in aisle 11. I told another friend about it and just as I was saying it the lyrics of a song on the stereosang "the clock is always stuck at 11:11." I don't know what the hell is going on. It feels like my friend, but at the same time scares the bejeezus out of me.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I haven't personally experienced 11:11 yet, but I do keep seeing another 4 numbers. 1057, they were the frequency numbers to my favorite radio station, but recently I've been seeing them in other places. Am I just having a lot of strange coincidences or are those numbers a message to me?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
After he had said this, he went on to tell them, "Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up."
John 11:11

Jesus raises Lazarus of Bethany or Lazarus of the Four Days from the dead in the Gospel of John.

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die" Jesus assuring Lazarus' sister, Martha that Lazarus would rise.

I dont know whether this is of any unknown significance but as soon as I see numbers like 10:3 or anything I think of bible verses, Ha!

And im not deeply religious but I do believe there could be something that is greater than we can ever expect.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This past week I have almost been drawn by an unknown force to look at clocks and dials, and I always see 11:11 or XX:11. Its like the frequency has gone into over drive. I try not to look at clocks now but when I get this force driving me it just draws me to them, and its always XX:11.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with all this Blossom prediction that the Federation of Light are finally coming on 14th October

10 minus 14 minus 2008 = -2012 !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Really cool, since I started dating my current girlfriend I see 11:11 or any xy:xy/xx:xx all the time, and in fact this phase of my life is modifying a lot of things.
Is it a good thing maybe? Who knows, I'm just going with the flow

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

May I say how I love your new avatar, to be truely transdimensional is just how I wish to be. If you have infact reached this point I congratulate you and only hope you will help a few of us to also reach this most wonderful of states.

I am sure the 4th dimension is waiting, just waiting for us all to finally see the love and light that is so amongst us all. It is this love and light of awakening that will finally set us all free.

11:11, crop circles, orbs in the sky. Abductions, awakenings and inter dimensional travel. Whats it all for? It is purely to show you all the way ahead is that of love and light and nothing else. Power, greed and ego are not the way ahead.

Love, light and positivity are all humans need. We just need to realize this.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What your feeling is the beings of astral projection, which comes from your medation. you must re-learn what was learned from the beginning time. Open your mind. The paralysis you feel is the soul re-entering your body, it will pass, do not fear it. Each time you learn more. There are many paths to enlightnment. Read, learn, and understand. Question all things.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

hmm i don't have any life changing experiences with 11:11 or 1:11. I started seeing the anomaly in 2004 before the Tsunami and my encounter with an alien being. It lasted two years, i never figured out what it meant and I haven't seen it sense. So i am not sure what i was supposed to get from it?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
....4th dimension...

It's called 'time' and is quite famous.

Originally posted by Mr Green
11:11, crop circles, orbs in the sky. Abductions, awakenings and inter dimensional travel. Whats it all for? It is purely to show you all the way ahead is that of love and light and nothing else. Power, greed and ego are not the way ahead.

Or they are all misunderstood natural phenomenon, which is what the evidence suggests. People not knowing what their flawed human senses are perceiving means people are prone to all kinds of flights of fancy.

Deny ignorance. Be rational. Demand evidence. Don't sell your intelligence out.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The question I have every time 11:11 pops up is..

How many times do you look at the clock and it ISN'T 11:11? There are 1440 minutes in a day. 2 of these minutes are 11:11. I am willing to be a vast majority of the times all of us look at the clock, it ISN'T 11:11, and the only reason 11:11 sticks out is because you WANT it to.

Try focusing on another number, like.. your birthdate.

If you were born on March 12th, look for 03:12 on the clock, I am willing to make a guess that you start to see IT everywhere too, and might even begin to realize you always have.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

It's not just 11:11, but the other master numbers that have been follow people, or esoteric numerological configurations. Seriously read(or re-read) my posts on page 3 about the very real energetic phenomena we're experiencing which correlates specifically to 11:11.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Well, it makes more sense that the already-understood pattern-recognition activities of the brain are behind this, and not some esoteric hitherto-unknown-except-to-some-folks phenomenon.

As far as I'm aware, there is no evidence to the contrary.

We look for patterns. Once you think 'oh I'm seeing 11:11 a lot', you are destined to see it, simply because you score +1 for each 11:11 you see, and don't score -1 for any other number, thereby making 11:11 more special, when it is not.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Or they are all misunderstood natural phenomenon, which is what the evidence suggests. People not knowing what their flawed human senses are perceiving means people are prone to all kinds of flights of fancy.

I do not think for one minute that ALL crop circles are a misunderstood natural phenomenon. Some contain such complicated messages and images they cant possibly be natural occurances. Yes some are fake, there is no doubt about this, but some are most definatly not.

Much of what is happenning can not be explained, but it is not ALL due to flawed human senses. You are underestimating the potential of the human mind and soul here I think. To say everything paranormal is a flight of fancy is short sighted and not thinking out of the box.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by HankMcCoy

It's not just 11:11, but the other master numbers that have been follow people, or esoteric numerological configurations. Seriously read(or re-read) my posts on page 3 about the very real energetic phenomena we're experiencing which correlates specifically to 11:11.

I'd rather not, because as I pointed out, you see these patterns because you have exposed yourself to them and have programed your mind to hunt for them.

A number is merely that, a number. It is the person that gives it significance.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join