It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woman walks thru wall caught on surveillance camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

caught on internal security cam..watch the top right image..is it a ghost?..or an alien/human hybrid?..is her long hair/female appearance a disguise?..maybe it's an interdimensional Reptillian?

now this is weird, could it be a fake? seems to be from japan so if anyone here can speak japanese maybe they could translate.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by sobolwolf]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by sobolwolf]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Video is no longer available, I really wanted to see it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Pretty obvious cgi, she isn't under the same lighting as the environment and her walking motion is missmatched with the distance traveled. It's a simple overlay, probably done with the same program that did the replay effects. I've seen better and it was still fake.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soliex
Video is no longer available, I really wanted to see it.

click on the youtube link below and it works

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm. That guy who posted the video has many other strange out-of-this-world videos on his account. And the ratings and comments have all been disabled too.

I'm just questioning where he gets all of these videos and still pics.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
First of all, I believe this video has already been discussed here (I will try to find the link) and second...it's so fake, its not even funny.

EDIT: Yep, its been discussed...here's the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/21/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sobolwolf

caught on internal security cam..watch the top right image..is it a ghost?..or an alien/human hybrid?..is her long hair/female appearance a disguise?..maybe it's an interdimensional Reptillian?

caught on internal security cam..watch the top right image..is it a ghost?..or an alien/human hybrid?..is her long hair/female appearance a disguise?..maybe it's an interdimensional Reptillian or is it A COMPLETE LOAD OF CRAP CGI!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It was still available here:
www.dailymotion.com...

IMHO, it hardly even qualifies as CGI.....she simply walks through a doorway that is not directly in the camera's line of sight.....you can see a slight diff in light on the floor. ( someone might have made an effort to blur the doorway out.....again hardly CGI )

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
HAHAHA this dudes got some fkn wierd videos, there good ! haha

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weenaman

IMHO, whether it is Crap or not, is not nearly as important as the effort put forth to bring material to this board; that we can ALL make choices, on our individual insights.
Thank you Sobolwolf, for giving us the opportunity to do so.

This forum is for the general discussion of a wide range of paranormal phenomena that includes remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc. Participants should be aware that this is a highly speculative forum where topics and responses will tend to lean in favor of the existence of these phenomena. Those who would wish to refute these subjects should be aware of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the free examination of "alternative topics" which includes the paranormal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2008 by sizzle]

[edit on 29-6-2008 by sizzle]

top topics

join