It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Article Written About My Experiences with UFOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
my abduction story
One woman says aliens removed eggs from her womb during a painful operation on a spacecraft. She has been unable to conceive and believes the infertility may be a result of the experiments. The Woman, aged 30, from Norfolk says she has been taken away by aliens three times. She was first taken aboard a craft at the age of four and endured intimate medical examinations at the age of 14 and 24. On one trip she was shown an image of a futuristic space city. She has suffered three miscarriages and has been unable to have a child. It was through hypnosis last weekend that she discovered that her first encounter with aliens was when she was four. Previously, her only recollection of UFO's was being followed by one at the age of 14. Then, at the age of 24, she saw a white light outside her bedroom window. When she woke the next morning she found a painful hole in her navel that oozed clear liquid.

She says that a large grey alien, wearing a skull cap and blue suit, operated on her in a darkly lit room. He had no facial features other than eyes and a nose like a bulldog. It was only after regression that she discovered what had happened, They inserted a needle into her stomach as doctors do with pregnant women. They seemed to be taking eggs from her womb. She was frightened at first and she remembers feeling that she could not move. They were trying to keep her calm and let her know that they did not want to hurt her. She does not think it is their intention to harm but she felt that she was being used as part of a biological experiment. Although she is very fertile, she has never been able to fully conceive a child. They told her that they would visit again when she is in her 30's. "I suppose it could be when I'm 34 - they've come every ten years. I'm not frightened at the prospect, What does annoy me is that the Government is trying to cover up the whole thing."

I don't know why my name didn't get mentioned in this article; nevertheless, it is me. They didn't go into everything that was on my regression tape (i.e. 911,as this was written in the early 90's).

I fear mankind, more than I fear the extraterrestrials. They still visit me. One morning in 2004, my husband woke with a small handprint on his arm, and I had bruising on my inner thighs.

Also, I woke the other morning with a strange red circular mark on my left foot. I photographed it. It is healed now. It looked a bit like a burn mark. I will post it later.

[edit on 21/6/08 by rachel07]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Interesting story. I guess you haven't had any luck trying to have a baby with your husband still? Sorry to hear that. Your story is fairly glossed over how about some details?

Originally posted by rachel07

They didn't go into everything that was on my regression tape (i.e. 911,as this was written in the early 90's).

What do you mean by that? 911 as this was the early 90's?

Also, I woke the other morning with a strange red circular mark on my left foot. I photographed it. It is healed now. It looked a bit like a burn mark. I will post it later.

I would like to see pictures.

join