It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bishops Betraying The Catholic Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was searching for something else entirely. There was a Catholic nun on the O'Reilly factor the other day. She was saying that priestly misconduct is samo-samo. I didn't find that.

But, I found an interesting article about the Catholic Church and how they are allowing the media and others to influence and undermine the Church. They hint that enough dissension (sp?) could influence who will be the next pope.

www.catholicity.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
REMEMBER---men are NOT infallible...they make error and sin...WE ALL commit sins and that is OK...even if the sin is something REALLY bad (by christian standards of corse) they will still be forgivin (IF there is a God)...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I found more of the Bayside prophecies in regards this.

You will continue to send My message to the cardinals and bishops of your country and the world. They are now going down the same road that they chose many years ago when they chose to cast aside My warnings. Intellectual pride has hardened their hearts and closed their ears to the truth. Our Lady, September 28, 1972

www.tldm.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Yess men are fallible, and for this I get judged alot for their mistakes, meaning the former men of the church.

Pisky I would not trust bayside. Its probably a working of satan. Because veronica claims (Mary) talks to her over the (phone) which is completely insane. I don't trust these prophecies at all.

peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

Yess men are fallible, and for this I get judged alot for their mistakes, meaning the former men of the church.

Pisky I would not trust bayside. Its probably a working of satan. Because veronica claims (Mary) talks to her over the (phone) which is completely insane. I don't trust these prophecies at all.

peace.

I wasn't aware of the 'phone messages' - Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have to do some more research on the whole Bayside thing now. ALthough the section about the Ball of Redemption (asteroid/comet strike) does ring a bell - It's something I have thought about for quite a while now.

ET3

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In the �end times� they all will turn on each other, especially turning on those so called religious leaders.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Personally...I think the Fatima prophecies...

and particularly the urnrevealed ! 3rd Secret!!

has boo-coos to do with the sex abuse & dysfunctions
in the Vatican ruled Catholic church today:

excerpt from this conventional site

Lucia wrote down the third secret, sealed it, and entrusted it to Portugal's Bishop of Leiria, with instructions it was not to be opened until 1960.
The Bishop turned the envelope over to the Vatican.
Pope John XXIII reportedly opened the envelope when 1960 arrived, but refused to divulge its contents, saying "this prophecy does not relate to my time"
Pope John Paul II is said to have read it, and refused to reveal it on the grounds that its true spiritual message has been obscured by sensationalism.

you will have to scan & read the full page, to get any
meaning outta this...and the meanings of bishop v bishop & cardinal v cardinal...& the sinister dark forces
working within the church...
which are PARTS of supposed 3rd Secret Messages, as revealed by various sources within the Vatican....

~~~~~~

i don't know nothin about revelations comming over the phones, but i do know that hooking up with the Universal Consciousness...or the modern term Noosphere......
is what lead me and others to the discernments, +20 years ago (be it inspiration, creative mind, insights, epiphany or pattern recognition) that the Catholic church
is riddled with sex devients & perverts...possibly 20-25%
of the clergy, monks, abbotts, even sisters and novices.
...& not the PR figure of 4% since 1950... that the church heirarchy currently admits to!!!

hey, thats just my view...i don't have any proofs, and i'm making no accusations...i'm just saying that a 'STORY'
was out there in the UC, and could be accessed by any-
one that wanted to be sensitive enough to 'link' into the 100th monkey principle. [the ether? gnosis? akashic records? holy spirit? aliens?...whatever your designation of that mysterious realm is..]
And that Story, that View...was told to any and all family, and relatives, and friends, for 20-25 years, by me...the 'loony tune' 'black-sheep' 'woo-woo of the clan'

Although it may seem the most outlandish imagination of mind, it is- as it appears to me....and so i pass it on to you all....

~*~ [AUM.....

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The third part of the scret ws revealed. It had to do with Russia.

www.ewtn.com...

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: �Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: �something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White �we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Tuy-3-1-1944�.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
with the pope resigning the end of this month
how will the bishops influence determine the new pope?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What is it that makes people think that this election is going to be different than those before ?
Those in charge will just wield their power and get that one that will do their bidding and they will keep on feeding on those dumb people.

How many popes down history have shown their less than human side and yet those dumbos flock of sheeps keep on coming back for more.

Come on Peter Romanus, do your things and leave us alone, who got nothing to do with you.

So, as this is a catholic matter, you make your bed you lay in it.

top topics

join