It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's interesting about your suggestion of setting up a non-profit.

That is one way to go about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

The problem I have with that site is that Gosling seems not to care about it anymore. I signed up, made a couple of posts, which both vanished, then just got tired of all the advertising spammers. It's great for info, but a terrible site to take part in.

Edited to add: Sorry for digging up an old thread.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

The New World Order is simply a name. I seriously doubt they call themselves that. But it is a term we can use to describe the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, CFR, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

The New World Order is simply a name. I seriously doubt they call themselves that. But it is a term we can use to describe the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, CFR, etc.

You are partially correct, at least as I know it, the "New World Order" is a game and a name, a game because it is a shell game, played by con artists, and a name which bedevil's those who do not know that it is merely a fallacy, a game of control, and they emotionally blackmail you into submitting to their will, through ruses and shadows.

Blackmail : Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer, The Threat of Subversion Through Fear

That is because quite simply there never was such a thing as a "New World Order", it is a name, used by the World Government, as a means to shake a scary straw adversary, and make you get volatile and angry.

Each time those three magic words are uttered by people like George H.W. Bush, we falsely assert it to them showing their hand, and point to it as evidence of the existence, when it is merely a puppet master showing his ventriolquist dummy, and the idiots who fall for it decry WOLF.

When there simply is not one present, therefore, those who do it discredit themselves.

New World Order : There Is No Such Thing, Architect's of Lies, They Created A Phantom Menace

And you never have to worry digging up an old thread of mine as I love that.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for awhile now and groups like bilderberg and others like it scare the crap out of me. I'm looking for a organized resistance to join, and I don't mean some idiots in a basement with a couple cans of spam and a BB gun, or the others with signs and megaphones marching.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeropaxx
I've been a lurker for awhile now and groups like bilderberg and others like it scare the crap out of me. I'm looking for a organized resistance to join, and I don't mean some idiots in a basement with a couple cans of spam and a BB gun, or the others with signs and megaphones marching.

Yeah, what you're referring to, is an armed group.

Waco, Ruby Ridge, or Oklahoma City is what that will get.

Nothing anyone here on ATS is interested in being involved in.

If they are smart.

I am looking for a legal and non-violent means.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Could these people be the Illuminati? What do they call themselves since "Bilderberg" is the name of the hotel where they first met? Hiding in plain sight is the best way to hide and they fit the criteria of what one would expect of a group like the Illuminati. They are all influential, powerful, wealthy, "movers and shakers". It's a big possibility. No media, guests are sworn to secrecy, armed guards. It's almost obvious.

PS. Excuse my english, not my native.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Have you seen Jon Ronsons interview of Dennis Healey about Bilderberg? It's quite interesting. Go to 37 minutes into this video to see the interview, with Healey and a secretary of the Bilderberg group.

edit on 10-6-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join