It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Isn't it qute interesting how the very people who are claiming to protect us, let organizations like the Bilderberg Group do what they want when they fit the exact profile of the people they claim to be protecting us from?

It's just fascinating if you ask Me. The only difference I guess is social standing and money.

Wait a minute, isn't a terrorist a terrorist? Money knows no bounds when it comes to terrorism.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I began this other thread on the Bilderberg Group.

Bilderberg Group - Planning High Treason In Multiple Countries

Talking there about the fact that the Bilderberg Group is essentially planning high treason in multiple countries simultaneously.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why not take the Bilderberg group out of the equation, and the problem goes away.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretthug
Why not take the Bilderberg group out of the equation, and the problem goes away.

I'm not sure what you mean by that? Are you suggesting assassination, or negating them in that they are not the problem? I'm pretty sure assassination of any of these idiots, no matter how evil, is against the law.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I am curious as to what you meant with that comment there.

When I talk of these Bilderberg idiots, I speak not of physical violence but of everyone opening their eyes to see them for what they truly are. The Bilderberger's are scam artists at the most extreme in that they promise to protect you then they take your money, combine it with theirs, and make you a slave to their whims.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

What i said is self explanatory and is not against the law to be a scam artist.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What i said is self explanatory and is not against the law to be a scam artist.

You seem to think that to scam someone is not against the law, when it is exactly that, it's called fraud. There are laws protecting people against just that sort of thing.

When the World Government or Bilderberg Group is a part of the largest scam known to mankind, that's high treason.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fire_In_The_Mind_Of_Men, have you seen this other Bilderberg Group thread I began on the Secret Society Forum?

Bilderberg Group - Planning High Treason In Multiple Countries

It seems a lot like the Bilderberg Group is commiting high treason against their respective countries.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I meant to say is it not against the Law to be a scam artist.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I meant to say is it not against the Law to be a scam artist.

Yes, it is against the law to be a scam artist. If I implied erroneously that you thought it wasn't, I am sorry. I can only reply to what I say is said, and if it is a typo that's fair, and I can admit if I'm wrong as well. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I know of a website you may find interesting. I've known about it for about 10 years. It's not so much the site as it is the pics it has..... newswatchmagazine.org/whiteunbuses2.htm

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I know of a website you may find interesting. I've known about it for about 10 years. It's not so much the site as it is the pics it has..... newswatchmagazine.org/whiteunbuses2.htm

Tried the link but it didn't work. I got the 404 Error message, which means it either is off by an accidental typo, or it got shut down.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

That was you as the Anon, was it?
I was wondering there for a moment.

These are interesting pictures and while I know the Main Stream Media would never carry images of it, it makes one wonder as to the validity. I would like to physically see these up close and personal.

I just had a thought though, that if Americans can not afford to travel due to gas prices, it would make the perfect cover to drive vehicles with U.N. Markings on them through our highways, because not as many people would notice since their bigger concern would be the high cost of gasoline.

Sneaky, double-sneaky, and triple-sneaky.

The words I would choose to use here though would get Me banned.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
That was you as the Anon, was it?

Nope.

I had just seen the post and thought that I could help.

A 404 on the web only means that it has not been investigated thoroughly enough. All 404s can be resolved: 1) in the here and now; or 2) at the very least through the medium of the internet archive's wayback machine.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm sure the Anon poster more than likely thanks you then.

Interesting isn't it a bit, how the Anonymous Poster can be a secret person posting to something, thereby adding more mystery to the conspiracy theorist website.

I had an intertesting theory I am considering doing a thread on about the potential link between the Bilderberg Group and the Knight's Templar.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm so grateful for your putting out this information. Until recently I agreed with my mates that this was all fantasy. A friend of a friend gave me a copy of a video by a man named Alex Jones in Texas, and it turned my world upside down. Since then I have been trying to find out for myself the truth of these things, and I am not a good student. But I try, and the information on this thread -- the real information -- is very helpful to me to come to terms with all that I see happening that seems so insane. So once again, thank you, SpartanKingLeonidas.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMoonIsHollow

I'm so grateful for your putting out this information. Until recently I agreed with my mates that this was all fantasy. A friend of a friend gave me a copy of a video by a man named Alex Jones in Texas, and it turned my world upside down. Since then I have been trying to find out for myself the truth of these things, and I am not a good student. But I try, and the information on this thread -- the real information -- is very helpful to me to come to terms with all that I see happening that seems so insane. So once again, thank you, SpartanKingLeonidas.

While I did type up this particular entry onto ATS, all of the credit is not due to Me, nor would I accept it all. Thank you for your kind words though. If you follow the links to some of the books I reference in here, you can buy them online at Amazon, or even check for them at your local book store. Daniel Estulin took the painstaking effort to put a lot of facts together and complie them in an interesting book.

TheMoonIsHollow, just remember that perception is always key when it comes to things like this and the facts that are presented often have considerable perceived misperceptions based on the writer, the reader, or the person who is being written about because of that person's life experiences.

While I am sure that Alex Jones's DVD, probably End Game or Terrorstorm (I have both), turned your world upside down, you must always remember that some of the things you believed as well as the new knowledge still hold facts as well as meanings that still hold true no matter what.

Someone recommended that I send a different thread submission into Alex Jones website, but because I do not know whether it breaks the Terms and Conditions of ATS, I am unwilling to do so.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I've been reading this thread.... I have to say I agree about our government.....I don't know a lot of details but what I do know is that we are given entertainment through whatever device possible, to either program us or blind us...and everything that has been spoken of I am sure is already in the mix....The few things known about this group would not go unknown....If you know what I mean...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

why dont you hire a lawyer to go after them? or make a fund to go after the builderberg group. I know they have asscans of money, but lets hope for the best right? instead of giving money to tax, set up a corporation that will "fight injustice" and pay a lowers salary to fight them. set it up as nonforprifit. if it doesnt make cash, hell you could even write some of it off at government expense

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join