It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Puget Sound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I stopped by Richmond Beach today, saw something glinting in the sun and looked at it through my camera zoomed out as far as it would go (432mm 35mm effective focal length).

What I saw isn't like anything I've seen, heard of, or photographed before.

The object was almost in line with the Sun which made glare off the water bright and that's why it's bright and everything else, except the object which is also highly reflective, look dark.

This was taken from Richmond Beach Park which is just north of Seattle Washington across the Puget Sound towards Kingston area at 7:53PM on 6/20/2008 (today).

I was able to get off four shots before it disappeared. During that time it moved slowly from the south to the north.

There are more images on my ET/UFO blog entry. If you click on those you can see the full image that they were cropped from for context. Also for context, I took a picture of a sailboat across the sound so that you can get an idea of the clarity and resolution of the camera at that distance and the atmospheric distortion affecting the boat gives you some idea of how it might also be affecting the object. I've also included a map there showing where I was and where the UFO is. With the naked eye I couldn't see much more than a glinting point of light.

I don't know what to make of this thing, not at all like the orbs I've photographed in the past or much like anything else I've heard of.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I was able to get off four shots before it disappeared. During that time it moved slowly from the south to the north.

The object slowly drifted from the left to the right (south to north) and appeared to kind of shift in shape as it moved, but as you can see from the water, there was enough warmth to cause turbulence in the atmosphere distorting the object so the change in shape could have been just due to atmospheric distortion.

You say it slowly moved. Did you happen to get any other pictures of it in a different location? Because the 4 pictures you provided show the obejct in the same position each time.

Is it possible at all, that it is a roof of a building/house? It looks to be flat with an incline, like a roof would be...with the sun hitting it?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 21-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
was it moving at all ? because it looks like the roof of a building to me also .

join