posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:52 AM
Lately, I’m getting the rage over Republicans saying “Barak Obama scares me”.
Really, tough guy? Aren’t you the bad*ss type person that is protecting us from the evil in the world?
1. The type of person who wants to put a boot in terrorists *sses.
2. The type of person who would cheer at “Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive”
3. The type of person who says it’s O.K. to torture people as long as it protects precious American lives. (We all know our lives are more valuable
than everybody else’s)
4. The type of person who defines leaving Iraq at a certain date as surrender and defines victory as…? What was your definition again?
5. The type of person who thinks we’re better off bombing Iran; killing thousands of innocent Iranians, risking countless American lives, costing
the taxpayer billions and risking WWIII instead of having talks without pre-conditions where, if met. would negate the reason for the talks in the
6. The type of person who has the courage to defend marriage against the evil gays
7. The type of person who is courageously Pro-Life**, yet against paying for all the extra social services and programs that the resulting explosion
of babies born to the poor or otherwise ill suited would require. **Pro-Life exceptions: Evil Doers including but not limited to; terrorists and
otherwise really bad people.
For all your *sskicking ways, a black, liberal, junior Senator scares you? I bet you’d wet your little panties if you actually ever faced real
I’m not buying your little act; like you were objective and you considered for one moment voting for Obama but, he said something that scared you.
How about McCain’s:
“Bomb, Bomb, Bomb…. Bomb, Bomb, Iran”
Possible hundred years in Iraq
Co-authoring of an immigration bill in flagrant disregard for American citizen’s interests
His belief that the sanctity of marriage is so important (despite his own previous divorce) that gays aren’t entitled to it. To hell with the
American constitutional right of “ the Pursuit of happiness”.
For all his pro military talk, was against increasing GI Bill benefits for soldiers because he was afraid too many would actually get out after their
tour and use it. No sh*t!
What horrible things has Barak Obama said that has made you so fearful? Oh, Reverend Wright, Michele not really, really proud of America like Cindy
McCain, he wasn’t wearing a “Made in China” American Flag pin, maybe a secret Muslim (Come on, he must be with a name like that!), Isn’t it
somehow creepy his middle name is Hussein? I mean we did go to war with a country whose evil leader had the same name. That must mean something bad,
right? And between just you and me, He’s black. Not that I dislike or am afraid of black people or anything, I’m just a little uncomfortable
about them acting, you know, all up in my face or entitled or something because one of them is the President.
Get my point? Don’t get all side tracked with stupid crap. What did U.S. Senator Barak Obama himself say that scared you so?
I humbly await your stupid replies.
By the way, if you know a Courageous Great American Victory Freedom Monger who is scared of Senator Barak Obama, email him/her this post so that maybe
they can confront their fears and come out a better, stronger, and less fearful Courageous Great American Victory Freedom Monger. We do need more of
them to protect our weak, little selves.