It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasadena Couple Capture UFO Fireballs On Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Evenin' Forumerions,

This one's intriguing:

At about 11:15 p.m. Wednesday, Charles Marcum and his girlfriend were on the balcony of their condominium in Pasadena when they saw a round, fiery object traveling slowly across the sky.

"She turned the same time I did and I said, 'What the heck is that?'" Marcum said. "It looked like a fireball."

Marcum scurried to the bedroom to get a camcorder and started taping the object. It traversed the horizon in a direction that appeared to be north to south, and was at the point of disappearing when another one appeared from the north, Marcum said.

As he did the first, Marcum followed the object with his electronic eye, and was about to turn the machine off when it, too, was about to vanish. Then a third one appeared, he said.

"I noticed something strange," Marcum said. "They were all spaced at about the same space between each other, at the same altitude, and were traveling at the same trajectory and speed."

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
At first glance I thought it was a simple meteor, but then it seemed to be making movements that do not appear natural. Then the much closer and brighter object appeared and I was like 'woah'.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey Leto,

Originally posted by Leto
At first glance I thought it was a simple meteor, but then it seemed to be making movements that do not appear natural. Then the much closer and brighter object appeared and I was like 'woah'.

Don't forget the witness states, "They were all spaced at about the same space between each other, at the same altitude, and were traveling at the same trajectory and speed."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I witnessed a fireball in Downtown San Diego in September of 2002 with about ,oh , I'd say at least a thousand witnesses exiting the ASR Action Sport Retailers convention as I worked as an artist for a big clothing company at the time. As I stood in disbelief with the others and watched the fireball traverse about a mile across the skyline of San Diego, low enough to disappear behind a building before reappearing and finally sputtering out like a firework that ran out of fuel while continuing in a straight (from my view) trajectory the entire time.I estimate the speed to be between 400-600 mph as it looked rather like a landing or circling jet. Approximately thumbnail size in the sky if you hold your hand out, rather large! So I definitely believe these stories. Also, most people who were with me that day have absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of the event when I ask, "Hey, remember the time..." I found it kind of strange for more than one person to not remember an experience like that.

top topics

join