It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grays, Others, at Dulce, NM, in the 1970's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Through the Keyhole Guest Jo Ann Richards, wife of Mark Richards, who says he participated in the firefight between humans and aliens at the secret underground base in Dulce NM in the late 1970s.

www.paranormalradionetwork.org...

More evidence we are more than being visited by Grays and others (I won't say the "R" word).

A very chilling interview indeed. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Cool. Listening to it now. Thank you for the link, Amaterasu. The thought this base exists scares the crap out of me. Have you ever watched Phil Schneider give his lecture/disclosure on this? I thought he was pretty sincere. Sounds like this may be a different one though.

20 Eyes

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is a two hour interview and is chock full information about the state of our world as it relates to aliens.

Jo Ann tells about the information her husband gave her about what is going on relative to our race and a number of extraterrestrials.

This is information we all need to grasp and accept.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

I know of Phil, though I haven't seen anything he has done. But I will look for it. I have no doubt that he was telling the truth, though.

Thanks for your response. [smile]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You can get his videos off of google video. All this stuff on the interview here about Dulce and the Greys having orgies with Women is a bit out there. She (JoAnne?) sounds legit, though. Very weird, but the rest of it is really good. Star and Flag for you!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

Personally, I don't doubt the orgies and sexual abuse stuff at all. There are so many things that are happening to us and in the works for us.

Have you read the Terra Papers...? The thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com... and the Papers can be found in the link in my sig...

Once I read them...I knew the aliens are real.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Awesome, I was eventually going to get to these. I'm glad you gave me the link. With so much info on here it's hard to keep up.

Listening to the online interview about Dulce, I know who this is about. I read this guys story a few weeks ago.

Thanks again,

20Eyes

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

Most welcome. It is very important that we wake up.

Anything I can do to spread the word... I will do.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

My Queen, I thank you for all of your time in creating threads and bringing together resources that are exceptionally helpful. I hope the work is rewarding for you because your work here has been very helpful in exposing me to information I would have otherwise missed altogether.

Please keep being bold, my Queen.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

It is my goal to be part of the solution in any way possible, and that requires boldness and a casting out of fear. So I will be bold until I die. [smile]

You are most welcome for my meager efforts.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wow great find this one, im surprised it hasnt gotten more attention

This definetly seems to coaberate Phil Schneiders story, no matter how far out it seems... i dont really know what to believe anymore, except that anythings possible i guess

Have you found anything on the other guy Marks wife mentioned, Thomas Castello?

[edit on 22-6-2008 by rumpiraten]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rumpiraten

I found this thread here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, Costello and his family were "erased."

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As I recall, Phil's story was that he was the "sole survivor" of the "battle", so that doesn't seem to support anything of the sort (i.e. then what about Mike?). Now, if you can ignore the fact that Phil claimed to get cancer from being "shot" by aliens (despite the cancer being in a completely different part of the body from the shot), or that he claimed his father was a U-Boat Captain (when they're called "Commanders" and there is no such record for his dad being one, despite all being known and a matter of historical record), then I guess sure, you can believe these guys who have absolutely no evidence whatsoever. (not to mention Phil was a complete paranoid, had a history of mental illness, and eventually suicided with his own surgical tubing (not strangled with piano wire, as is the common folklore)....

The whole idea of the Dulce base simply doesn't make logical sense. If there was such a facility, it certainly wouldn't be under Indian land, when the military has PLENTY of other land in the area under its jurisdiction and control. We may very well have underground secret labs, etc. working on aliens, genetics, who knows what...but if we do, they wouldn't be at the location given for the Dulce base. I'd be less than surprised if the entire surrounding area had numerous such bases, but NOT in the area claimed for Dulce.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks Amaterasu, I'll have a look at the other tread.
I've only recently begun looking in to the whole Dulce thing, so theres still alot to read up on I guess

Gazrok -
You certainly make some valid points, since I only just began looking into the Dulce incident, I dont have all the details.
Maybe "coaberate" wasnt exactly the right word for me to use, I just thought it added, at least a bit, of credibility to the story of Phil. Even though Jo Ann states that they probably where two seperate incidents.
But from what your saying about Phil, it definetly seems rather fishy

About the whole land thing, theres an inconsistency too (sp?) I guess.
I might have mixed it up, but didnt Phil claim, that they acidently tunneled into an alien underground base, or their tunnel systems? Where as, in Marks story, it appears to be a joint alien and human underground base?

I guess I'll have to listen to the interview again, and pay more attention this time

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This sounds like a really interesting interview but unfortunately that link takes me to the main page and I cannot find 'Jo Ann Richards' through the search at all.

Does anybody know where I can hear it?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Aside from some poorly written stories do we have any real evidence to suggest there is a base under Dulce? I live in New Mexico and I've driven around the area twice, never seeing any sign of anything other than standard rural New Mexico fare.

I think this whole thing is a fabrication by someone with an overactive imagination.

new topics

top topics

join