It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi my name is truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am new here and have a few things to say.

I would like to point out that Abraham and God did in fact have a covenant. The jews are the chosen people which inherently gives them more knowledge within the kingdom of God.

Jesus was, is and will always be...a Jew.

The Lord did create creation (the heavens and the earth in 7 / 7000 years)

I only believe in the truth, which is Jesus Christ our Lord savior.

The Bible is perfect, indeed. It can not lie, it will not lie and it shall not lie.
But you have to have faith of a mustard seed. You must believe in truth.

The Bible is truth. Nothing but truth and will always be truth. There are no conspiracies in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nothinbutthetruth

Irrespective what you believe, welcome to ATS.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

[edit on 20-6-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So, what are you saying, that one day equals 7000 years?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothinbutthetruth
I would like to point out that Abraham and God did in fact have a covenant. The jews are the chosen people which inherently gives them more knowledge within the kingdom of God.

Amen. We are the circumcision that worship GOD in spirit and in truth, Rejoicing in Jesus Christ, having no confidence in the flesh as it's written.

Circumcision profits nothing, neither does the father of one's flesh, as I'm sure you agree.

The Lord did create creation (the heavens and the earth in 7 / 7000 years)

May I ask you if thousand year ages have evenings and mornings?

I only believe in the truth, which is Jesus Christ our Lord savior.

Amen again. This is always amazing news.

The Bible is perfect, indeed. It can not lie, it will not lie and it shall not lie.

Is Jesus perfect, and cannot lie. Or is the Bible perfect?

But you have to have faith of a mustard seed. You must believe in truth.

I've yet to plant a tree in the sea or throw down a mountain, so let me be the first to say that I have nothing.

Yet there is one who commands mountains and they obey him, and seas and they obey him. The one who sustains all things.

The Bible is truth. Nothing but truth and will always be truth. There are no conspiracies in the Bible.

Or is Jesus the truth, nothing but the truth and always will be the truth?

Anyway, good to see you around here.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

welcome to ats truth-----could you change to accept new truth to you that you might not have believed yesterday?
its not wrong to say that adamic type man has only been here for a little over 6000 years but if you look closely genesis 1:1 says G-D created the heavens and the earth.
scientist say the universe is 13.5 billion years old and the earth 4.5 billion years old.they also say 65 million years ago that the dinosaurs were annihilated by a 6 mile diameter asteroid that formed the gulf of mexico upon impact going through 25 miles plus of the earths mantle.

when we come to verse 2 the already existing earth is submerged under the seas.verse 3 and on shows G-D starting the process of re-creating a destroyed planet-------6000 plus years ago.

can your mind accept that as being truth?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hia Truth, Im reality nice to meet you.

Anyway the bible was written by man, It is fallible, It is full of conspiracy and it is not wholly true.

You have faith. Faith is not truth. Faith is belief and belief can be misguided.

You should be proud of your faith. There is nothing wrong with believing things. Especially in something bigger than yourself.

However not all is as gospel with the gospel. There is loads and lots of interpretation that can be done with the text. Due to 2000+ years of changes and revision of the bible, mostly in the dark ages from illiterate monks.

Have a great day and welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join