It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scoop marks on the left shin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has woke up after an abduction with small circular scarres on there left shin? i now have three about 5mm wide and 2mm deep.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Most people may not recall an abduction right away. There are sites that talk about scoop marks. I have one oval shaped one on my right shin and have recalled abduction experiences a few times and also repressed a lot also. Here's two links.

www.ufoinfo.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My whole family has seen ufos, since I was 3, and we saw 2 this year. My brother had 2 hours missing time years ago truck driving. I have no memories, though I have wondered, as they say it can run in families. But one strange thing is when I read Jim Sparks book and watched his videos. Somewhere he gave the alien script, and when I saw it, this enormous wave of sorrow came out of no where. I fought of tears, and I havn't cried for years, until recently. Then my eyes fell on his words, "If you recognize these, you may have been abducted". Don't remember a thing, and there is no missing time. Due to chronic fatigue syndrom, I sleep very deeply. I always thought what they called scoop marks were big. Thats the first time I saw pictures. I wake up with those strange things all the time. They don't itch or hurt me. Now, I'm a little worried. That guy had one above his wrist in the same spot mine has nearly faded from.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanx for the links aleon that picture on the rense site looked almost exactly like mine did (they faded over time but are still visable). The same story from me, no pain no blood and no open wound.

I can't think for the life of me why take a little piece of tissue? For what perpose. If anyone has eny answers i would appreciate some input.

yours smurttal

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurtall

If you read enough, you'll notice many mention about some type of genetic work. My experiences with these point to memories of clones and my supposed implants were used to tell me if someone I met was related like: That's your daughter or that's your sister etc. Maybe it's delusional or lies from somehwere. Mybe these DNA samples are to study an abductees gentic background as if they're looking for a certain one. The Nazi's were very much into genetics and may have had a very close association to these same people.

We really don't know to what extent these DNA experiments have been going on. So, we can only imagine the possibilities. A cloned or replacement body can represent immortality. The technology of switching to these new bodies is still believed as fictional to most.

Some reports of aliens suggest this is what they can do. Time travel could then become reality by jumping through clones or implants. I still have my doubts on the claims of actual physical time travel with the same body otherwise.

Some fictional stories mention a type of sleep for long periods. A soul or spirit could then be put to sleep also and later wake up in a few hundred years in a cloned or new body.

Our alleged science fiction could become a realistic challenge for a bored visiting species.

The punch biopsy has most likely replaced an older and bulkier scoop designed tool. The one I was given looked more like an icecream scooper, but, hurt like hell or several times worse than a horsefly's bite. I doubt the punch biopsy was pleasant also, but, probably heals better and faster.

I've seen what appears to be some type of tool that accelerates the cell growth to heal in seconds and can apparently aslo be used as a scalpel and weapon.

top topics

join