It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hezbollah Poised to Strike? Officials Say "Sleeper Cells" Activated in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Hezbollah Poised to Strike? Officials Say "Sleeper Cells" Activated in Canada

abcnews.go.com

Intelligence agencies in the United States and Canada are warning of mounting signs that Hezbollah, backed by Iran, is poised to mount a terror attack against "Jewish targets" somewhere outside the Middle East.

Intelligence officials tell ABC News the group has activated suspected "sleeper cells" in Canada and key operatives have been tracked moving outside the group's Lebanon base to Canada, Europe and Africa.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Of course they're backed by Iran, that's why we need to get them before they get us.... aghhhhh. I just don't believe it, I mean I know that terrorism is a threat, but I don't believe sleeper cells in Canada or the US are going to strike some Jewish targets. The timing of this is just perfect, a few months away from the election. Time to rile up and scare some voters, great.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

the medias job is getting done

PUMP fear into americans and everyone they can

FEAR FEAR FEAR

if they know they have been activated then they should know where to find them

i find this kind of news insulting to the public

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I would normally agree but Hesbola and Hammas are puppets for Iran. These are real terrorist that have lots of friends and ways to move around the globe without getting caught.

Hesbola could have been ordered to move and hide to be ready for an attack on the U.S. should Israel or the U.S. attack Iran because Israel is getting ready for it and they know it.

I don't think Hesbola will strike first because they know that they would be crushed in Lebanon if they did. If we do attack Iran then you can bet your money that Hesbola will attack and attack big time.

new topics

top topics

join