It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are "The Greys" Bad? Are other Aliens better than some?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey, first post here at ATS but long time lurker.

Now I believe in Aliens, believe they are here/have been here all of that but I never knew their were more than 1 type of alien. I guess what Im saying is I know their are aliens, and im sure their are more than 1 kind, but your stereotypical alien is the "Grey" alien.

I came across a thread which talked about "The Greys" being bad.... why are they bad? What have they supposably done that other aliens didn't?

Thank for the help.... I tried to search for it but their are literally a million threads on different issues, i cant sort thru them all.

Thanks.

r/s
Sergeant, USMC.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Text Black

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

may these readings guide you

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There are countless threads with similar titles and similar material. I am sure the information contained in those threads will quite useful to you.

Off topic, curious if you are a sergeant or even in the USMC. Even if you are why do your rank at the end of the post. This is not the military boy.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
People base those evalutions and opinions on what they know from reports and abduction accounts. From the massive data that exists in cyberspace most of it tends to paint the majority of gray type aliens in a negative light. Basically they are seen as cold, impassive, apathetic beings that use us as scientists use labrats. We don't see scientists as bad guys, but when the labrat becomes human, experimenting becomes bad. At least that is the general consensus.
Why it is more ok to harm a creature of another species but not our own is one of those arrogant traits that are confusing about the human ideology.

On the other hand those who give accounts of interactions with other types of beings usually present a positive contact with no threatening results or harm done. This is why the grays have a bad rap.

In my opinion we can not rely on anything but our own experiences with any certainty and even then it is only a mnor certainty as the mind can be fooled.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by NephraTari]

new topics

top topics

join