Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Middle Name Hussein for Sen. Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
dont you think if Obama was not a citizen, there'd be lawyers who could prove it?

it would have been proven by now?
without a doubt
and he wouldnt be a presidential candidate anymore

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
dont you think if Obama was not a citizen, there'd be lawyers who could prove it?

it would have been proven by now?
without a doubt
and he wouldnt be a presidential candidate anymore

Rather than tell me how impossible it is, why don't you give us your opinion of the video that points out the obvious discrepancies in his alleged birth certificate.. speciffically the border and the signature regions.

I know anyone can post anything on the net, just like KOS's photoshopped document they claim to have received from Barack's campaign.

[edit on 7/6/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't explain the border, Lloyd, but there are many possibilities. Look at the top left and bottom right corners of the OTHER certificate, though. They're "off" square, too.

You know what's funny? I find it incredible the lengths a person will go to to prove that his CoLB is "fake", (even though the State Department is SURE to have seen the original) but some yahoo on the Internets says he's got a Kenyan birth record and everyone JUST BELIEVES IT! With no proof, no paper, no jpg, no nothing. Some dude just claimed it and all of a sudden, people take it as the honest-to-god's TRUTH!

Isn't that pretty funny?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My first name is of Hebrew origins, I guess that makes me a Jew, but my last name is an Anglicised German name, according to some that would make me a Nazi. Confusing, huh?

Names, particularly in a melting pot like the United States, mean little to nothing, maybe especially in the United States... If they sound good together, parents are likely to use them...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I can't explain the border, Lloyd, but there are many possibilities. Look at the top left and bottom right corners of the OTHER certificate, though. They're "off" square, too.
I'm not claiming it's legitimate either, but it seems much more credible to me with the signatory seal, than the KOS version without it.

You know what's funny? I find it incredible the lengths a person will go to to prove that his CoLB is "fake", (even though the State Department is SURE to have seen the original) but some yahoo on the Internets says he's got a Kenyan birth record and everyone JUST BELIEVES IT! With no proof, no paper, no jpg, no nothing. Some dude just claimed it and all of a sudden, people take it as the honest-to-god's TRUTH!
Isn't that pretty funny?
It's funny to me the lengths Obama's supporters will go to prove it's real without any credible evidence to back it up.. Didn't KOS claim to receive it from his campaign headquarters, then later admit to editting it? Has Barack's campaign HQ's even acknowledge it's validity? Not that I'm aware of..

Which position seems more based out of desperation to you? Why doesn't he dispel the rumor if it's not true? Is this just another attempt by him to allow for wiggle room when it's proven to be a fake?

Wouldn't it be a scandal if it's found out he isn't even qualified by the laws of our land to even be a Presidential candidate? Maybe that's why the State Department isn't very interested in taking a hard look at his documents. It would deal a severe blow to their credibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My observation on the issue is this;

Its a sad inditement of what American has become, when someones middle name is an issue in an election.

Its not politics, its schoolyard gibberish.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
My observation on the issue is this;

Its a sad inditement of what American has become, when someones middle name is an issue in an election.

Its not politics, its schoolyard gibberish.

If it's just schoolyard gibberish, why is it such a verboten topic by so many Obama supporters. When a candidate decides to run for a political office, EVERY part of their life becomes subject to close scrutiny. If they have nothing to hide, they should likewise have nothing to fear.

When you apply for any job, the same rules apply. You agree to undergo background checks and reference checks. They also require you to provide proof of who you really are. If you're unwilling to do these things, you're choices are simple.. Don't apply.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am informing to whom reads:
You want to know the basics.
There is a lot of information on hand.
The complexity is beyond imagination.
Here is the book:
"The Biggest Secret" (Tomes1&2), D.ICKE.
Read all, then ask questions.
This book answers relatively all questions;
it is the fruit of classified knowledge;
not to be misinterpreted or underestimated.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
If it's just schoolyard gibberish, why is it such a verboten topic by so many Obama supporters.

Maybe because they're sick of the crap scaremongering paranoia and word-association games that are played with it?

Remember how kids in school used to pick on the kid with the funny name LLoyd? Well this is the same.

Person 1 - "I've been trying to figure out who to vote for and this Obama guys fiscal policies confuse me"
Person 2 - "Dude the guys middle name is Hussein! Man thats like Saddam Hussein"
Person 1 - "Really? Is it? Well I don't give a damn about the failing dollar and the rise of the Euro as the predominent world currency now, or how that effects prices in this country and our import/export trade balance - I'm just not gonna vote for him because he's got the same name as that crazy dictator guy"

See?

How more dumbed down can people be?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

So - allow me to ask you this, Llyod

If you applied for a job and in your interview

the person says:

"Wow, you're middle name is Chang Jung Il, huh? Hmm. Well, have a great day sir, but we don't condone terrorism around here"

How would you react? I know your name isnt Chang Jung Il, but This guys is.

I agree with you. Nothing should be secret, these people are representing us. His middle name, Hussein, is not a secret. We all know what his middle name is. But whats the point in using in ways the guy did? Its not as if he didnt accentuate it. Because he put emphasis on it, during a time when the photographs of him in a turbin (?) were of big discussion, and his "muslim connections" were still a non-issue

But to show you my point

John Sidney McCain

some people have a first reaction of

"tee hee! His middle name is a GIRLS name, tee hee!"

which is equally as pointless.

The biggest guy on my high school football team had the middle name "ashley" and this guy was a mammoth. You didnt mock his middle name. Asides from the fact he was one of the coolest and nicest guys who ever walked the earth, he'd stomp you in the ground for bringing it up

Our parents name us.

Do you see people out there in MSM land mocking his middle name in ways "hussein" has been mocked?

If we're going to discuss his merits based on his middle name, we might as well talk about his qualifications for eye color, finger nail length, and rather or not he has hallitosis

Just my thoughts, however

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's funny to me the lengths Obama's supporters will go to prove it's real without any credible evidence to back it up..

I have said many times that we cannot prove it's real. Fortunately, we don't have to.

Didn't KOS claim to receive it from his campaign headquarters, then later admit to editting it?

They didn't "later" admit to editing it. When they posted it, they said they had cut off the top of the paper, outside the border. That's the only "edit" they did. What "edit" are you talking about?

Has Barack's campaign HQ's even acknowledge it's validity? Not that I'm aware of..

By posting it, they are saying it's valid. As I have said before, they're probably not reading conspiracy sites looking for stuff they need to prove to the doubters.

Which position seems more based out of desperation to you?

Do you really want me to answer that?

Why doesn't he dispel the rumor if it's not true?

As I have said before, he probably doesn't even know there's a crazy rumor! And if he does, he's probably shaking his head and laughing!
Why should he cater to the tin hat crowd? Believe it's real or fake. It's not going to make a difference in votes. I mean, if you discovered it was real, you still wouldn't vote for him, right?

Maybe that's why the State Department isn't very interested in taking a hard look at his documents.

How do you know they haven't?

Do you (and another member who seems to know what the State Dept has or has not seen) have some kind of connection to the State Dept. that indicates they only have the KOS version of the document to examine? Do you actually think a bunch of State Dept. execs are all crowded around a computer, logged into the KOS site zooming in and out looking at the borders and the wavy lines in the cross-hatch pattern of a jpg, desperately trying to determine if it's a fake?

Come on!

ON TOPIC, there's a little movement of Obama supporters who are temporarily taking Hussein as their middle name.
I think I'll join them! Of course it will have to be my last name... Benevolent Hussein... I like it!

My Middle Name is Hussein, Too!

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

About the video with his birth certificate

I believe this forum has already discussed that issue to the point of exhaustion

i've given my opinion....its not a photoshoped document

unless something has changed between then and now

the state official said it was a real document. Thats good enough for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Maybe because they're sick of the crap scaremongering paranoia and word-association games that are played with it?
I thought he chose to identify with the name Barack Hussein Obama rather than his aforemention appellation of Barry.. Is it unfair to question his motivation behind it it?

Remember how kids in school used to pick on the kid with the funny name LLoyd? Well this is the same.

Person 1 - "I've been trying to figure out who to vote for and this Obama guys fiscal policies confuse me"
Person 2 - "Dude the guys middle name is Hussein! Man thats like Saddam Hussein"
Person 1 - "Really? Is it? Well I don't give a damn about the failing dollar and the rise of the Euro as the predominent world currency now, or how that effects prices in this country and our import/export trade balance - I'm just not gonna vote for him because he's got the same name as that crazy dictator guy"

See?

How more dumbed down can people be?

Maybe Obama supporters should just "get over it" like those kids did in the schoolyard. They had no one to rush to their aid, and neither should Obama. Let him speak for himself if it's really an issue.

If someone asking about his middle name and his background scares you, you obviously must think he has something to hide, or you'd let it go.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is just a lesson to future parents. Be very careful when naming your children, studies have been done and have shown it can affect their future.

Just as names can set you up for success, some can set you up for failure.

My guess is you're not going to see any Shaniqua's or Tyrell's running for high office anytime soon. Of course nothing is 100% but Shaniqua will have to work at lot harder than a Susan, and Tyrell will have to work alot harder than James.

Don't burden you child with a "unique" name, just for your entertainment. They have to live with it the rest of their lives.

I know Barack feels this way...didn't he go be "Barry" when he was in school?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If someone asking about his middle name and his background scares you, you obviously must think he has something to hide, or you'd let it go.

But - as has been noted before Llyod - I'm an outside observer. I can't vote for the guy. I'm just watching and commenting from the sidelines as an interested party.

I don't care about his background personally - I'll even go so far as to admit that I know very little about the man and his policies than what I read on here. I know roughly the same about McCain.

And I'm sad that it seems I'll never know much more than scaremongering trivia because thats all that people seem to want to focus on.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have said many times that we cannot prove it's real. Fortunately, we don't have to.
"Yes", you're right, and it just goes to show how he's getting a free pass on all his lies at the moment. I think in the next couple of months that will change.

They didn't "later" admit to editing it. When they posted it, they said they had cut off the top of the paper, outside the border. That's the only "edit" they did. What "edit" are you talking about?
I wonder what happened to the embossed signature then?

By posting it, they are saying it's valid. As I have said before, they're probably not reading conspiracy sites looking for stuff they need to prove to the doubters.
It'd really be helpful if they would say so directly and not leave themselves so much wiggle room..

As I have said before, he probably doesn't even know there's a crazy rumor! And if he does, he's probably shaking his head and laughing!
Why should he cater to the tin hat crowd? Believe it's real or fake. It's not going to make a difference in votes. I mean, if you discovered it was real, you still wouldn't vote for him, right?
I'm sure they're aware of the issue, but until it get's publicized on the news, they'll have no response. All his speeches are reactions to the lies he gets caught up in.

How do you know they haven't?

Do you (and another member who seems to know what the State Dept has or has not seen) have some kind of connection to the State Dept. that indicates they only have the KOS version of the document to examine? Do you actually think a bunch of State Dept. execs are all crowded around a computer, logged into the KOS site zooming in and out looking at the borders and the wavy lines in the cross-hatch pattern of a jpg, desperately trying to determine if it's a fake?

Come on!
No connection here, but I know a fake when I see one. I'm sure in the days ahead you'll being hearing more about the issue though.

ON TOPIC, there's a little movement of Obama supporters who are temporarily taking Hussein as their middle name.
I think I'll join them! Of course it will have to be my last name... Benevolent Hussein... I like it!

My Middle Name is Hussein, Too!

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]
That's cool! Maybe you could include his other middle name too!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

But the reasons you believe parents shouldnt name their children certain names are the same reasons we're saying "its not an issue!" or rather "it shouldnt be an issue!"

But some people do make it an issue.

Some people do think the name "Hussein" is of pure evil, because Sadamn has the same last name, of the middle name of Barack.

lets take a look at few facts

What Hussein means

Sadam did not come onto the scene in Iraq until the early 1970's
Source

Barack Obama was born in 1961 Source

So, Obamas mother named him "hussein" 10 years before the evil dictator of Iraq.

How is there anything sinister with his name? I dont know

Why people continue to make it an issue to try and discredit him, the world will never know :shk:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

the state official said it was a real document. Thats good enough for me.
She never said any such thing, and you know it. She said she couldn't verify it's authenticity without the person's written permission. Big difference Andrew..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So funny,

I remember hearing the name Barrack Obama for the first time and I thought who would elect a guy with that name. But he speaks very well...

I guess he is a president of the times? These words are close to his name...

Barrack IRaq
Osama Bomb
and Hussein?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Actually, she said

“It’s a valid Hawaii state birth certificate,” spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

Source

again - i dunno why we're talking about this again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join