It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Pill People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by italkyoulisten

You seem to have added a large number of words and sentences to what I posted, as you reinvented me to fit your theory.

I did not "reinvent" you. I was using "you" as a generic pronoun. However, what you failed to mention is the points that I made. The reality of the people in our new world culture are molded by entertainment. This same culture is being spread throughout the world, and this same culture is producing people who do not know that they do not know and at the same time do not care that they do not care. This is how they can get away with having presidential elections over just a few "hot issues", many of them not even relevant.

In your version of the world, there are only two sides to the coin. Only a Red Pill or a Blue Pill. In my world there are many sides to the coin and many colors of pills.

No, I never said that there were two sides to the coin. I just said that you've obviously not done enough research to comment on ANY side of this coin; ANY color of this pill.

Everyone wants to control us, to manipulate us, to bend us to their will. Even you in your post are trying to bend me to your will and I of course am trying to bend people to mine. The difference is; I recognize the difference.

I think the difference is that you only think you recognize the difference, because there is no difference. They are doing it the same way we do it, except they have the god of all propaganda machines, TV. I mean the fact is, most media is owned by six corporations: General Electric, Time Warner, Disney, News Corporation, CBS, and Viacom, and they all have ties with each other.

New World Order! NWO! Illuminati! Reptilians! ...and on and on and on! The Bogey Men have always held us back and always will. These things are in fact both excuses and tools. Excuses we use to grovel in fear and to cover the lies we tell ourselves when we convince ourselves we are powerless. Tools used by those who know the truth used to control us and our behavior.

It doesn't matter what you call them. Every one of those words, including "the Bogey Men", are merely representations of the same concept. They are a cabal of people with a ridiculous amount of money and influence who are working together to achieve the common goal of world government. Most of them are secretive about their fortunes and are not even listed in Forbes and such! We don't want people to be powerless. We want them to wake up and be outraged. We want them to stand up and stop the NWO.

There is no difference between letting ourselves be controlled by a Political Party, a Cult or fear-mongers like the Alex Joneses of this world.

I do not answer to anyone. I base my opinions off of logical deductions. I don't look at say, Christianity, and declare it all wrong just because I don't like it. I take what I consider is good from it, and make it a part of my own. This is the same as stuff that Alex Jones says. Since he has incontestable video footage of identifiable elites going into the secretive Bilderberg conferences, I think I will believe that there are in fact Bilderberg conferences which people of the highest places go once a year to meet in secret. If he says there are FEMA concentration camps, but with no real proof, I think I will wait for the proof.

Every generation believes it is the last. Every generation thinks it has knowledge unknown to the last. Somehow though, we manage to survive and progress while the paranoid among us hide in fear while whispering dark secrets into each others ears. The boring, mundane among us keep the system together and get involved in the system and try to improve it, while the others complain and do nothing, or turn to criminal behavior, which they rationalize based on lies they tell themselves so often they come to believe them.

Every generation does know knowledge previously unknown to the past. I am not saying we are the last. I am not saying that the end of the world is nigh. What I am saying is that there is an entity that exists outside of any nation's government but has huge influence within every nation's government that is actively working towards creating a world state (the new world order) of which they will be the masters of. Essentially, they are trying to take over the world through means of war, resources (such as money), and diplomacy, and they are succeeding. They are succeeding by creating people like you. People who are uninformed and take positions on this issue without really looking into or researching anything. People who think "conspiracy theories" as grandiose fiction like the X-Files. People who think everyone who subscribes to conspiracy theories are "nut jobs" who are just "paranoid" and that all "conspiracy theories" are equally illegitimate. Like I said, just because most of Christianity makes no since does not mean there are truths contained within. Are you sure you don't just see two sides of the coin? Because you sure sound like you are bound by black and white. Just because there are some really crazy conspiracy theories out there does not mean all conspiracy theories are crazy. If you actually looked into the NWO stuff and do research, it will become more and more obvious.

Yes, there are many bad people in government. Yes, there are many bad people in business. Yes, there are many bad people in religion. These things can only be changed from within the system and will never be changed by those who withdraw from the system into a fantasy world where fiction becomes their reality.

I think it is most of the world who are withdrawn into a fantasy world. That is the world in which their opinions and realities are dictated by TV, magazines, and other media. "Hot summer fashion", "most men agree", "two thumbs up", "popular opinion says", "9/11 truthers are kooks", etc, are just some phrases that mold realities and opinions. Seriously, every time something like 9/11 truth movement is brought up on the news, they always have to say something about them being crazies and have no credibility.

Are you sure you are not in the box?

[edit on 21-6-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
In the last few years i have questioned everthing in this world about the media, government etc. I am worried about the future and can only see misery and pain. I really feel like i have WOKEN UP and its a very scary reality.
I feel people are only worried and interested in themselves, its like when you talk to someone but they are not listening, just waiting to butt in and tell you what they want to say. Its a very ignorant and zombie like world but im really glad to state that at least im not ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I still am unable to understand the premise of the Matrix movie. So, they opened the guys eyes and "saved him" only to send him back into the Matrix, to fight THEIR war. They only tried to destroy the matrix they never actually tried to save the people in the tubes. And all those people as far as I know were never actually saved. Are they left in the tubes to die?

I don't think they ever had any intention of saving them; they only wanted to destroy the Matrix, but weren't strong enough to do it on their own. To be honest the red pill seemed to me that they enjoyed being in the Matrix, they got to were cool outfits and carry advanced weapons, but they couldn't admit it.

The red pill people seemed to me to be the ones that were tricked, they trick themselves. Tricked into fighting a war that didn't need to be fought and can't be won.

Have you ever considered that the reason no one wants to open their eyes and look is because you have nothing to show them. Most people want to fall in love, have kids, eat food and keep the rain off the butts. Is all your great learning and understanding of the world gonna provide them with that?

I am beginning to think that the red pill people are the enemy. I say this because someone tried to play me like that in 2005. But my vision is perfect and memory long.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
the first matrix has to be brainwashed millions worshiping a invisible god...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

I think we are actually not that far apart. I'm often misinterpreted and I often misinterpret others myself.

I think most of us are here at ATS for a reason. I am as well. I'm not even remotely blind to the fact we are being manipulated and often used. At the same time, I'm sensible enough to know the grand conspiracies and schemes are the invention of paranoid minds and often come from people more dangerous than those they warn us about.

We need to be on guard, but not so on guard that we ruin our lives and live in terror based on paranoid fantasies.

We, in the US, are fortunate enough to have more control than others and no government can control an educated people who realize they are far more powerful than those who lead them.

The reason so many leaders are able to manipulate us is our own apathy. If tens of millions were to write our leaders and demand we withdraw from Iraq now, it would happen. Polls are meaningless. It is actions that cause change.

On yet another side if we let ourselves revert to anarchy and mayhem as some want to fix our problems, we are worse than those we are trying to escape. No the world is not Black and White and pills come in all colors of the rainbow.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Attempting to inform or "awaken" people who I would consider poster boys for incremental brainwashing is in my opinion pointless.

You can lead a horse to water but...you know the rest.
Those are generally people I don't want any social contact with anyways.

What is more frustrating is people who casually dislike the establishment and are willing to listen to information but not so much in that it will interfere with Sunday football; and not so much as to do any digging themselves.

As an example I am a Canadian citizen who wants to stay on the right side of 16 bars, therefore I pay taxes; I am also against the warn in Afghanistan. Our "elected" representatives do not share that sentiment. Because some of it is my money I feel some personal responsibility as I am helping to pay for those bullets. I don't see where casual "death and taxes" rhetoric comes into play when it involves peoples lives. That is just one example where I disagree with how things are run.

NOTE: The Wachowski brother were accused of plagarising the Matrix by the real screenwriter, it was settled out of court.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a lot of people seem to be confused about what the matrix is about. basically its based on rene descartes 'cogito ergo sum'(i think therefore i am). its questioning the whole existence of man and what is real. this is what the film trys to do but it goes off topic and the whole part about re entering the matrix to fight it is just an opportunity to make lots of fight scenes and special effects.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I for one and aware of the changes that are occurring in our Country. And so changes over time become unnoticed to people because it happens so slow. But there are reasons for these changes. We dont live in 1776 anymore.
I prefer to take the "Green" pill and be happy in a Country thats has STILL so many freedoms other countries would die for.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

There is a book I've enjoyed that delves into this very well called "The Paradigm Conspiracy". You can read some of it at

www.trufax.org...

I would highly recommend reading just the excerpts on this page, it may be an eye opener for some.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The matrix was one my favorites. And as someone who believes they've witnessed some matrix type moments, then it itsn't hard to see some truth in it. People with brain implants may actually be in a matrix.

Someone is making plans for our futures. My thing is that possibly some fiction is a hint of reality and that some aliens might also do their best to fulfill some of these alleged fictional events as if saying: "Can we do that?"

My interpretation of a true democracy will be by all people voting on issues in real time from home.

Many are not so easily fooled. But, many also just kick the dog and drink about it.

I'm curently on disability and didn't file a tax return just for a $300.00 rebate for rough times. But, I guess that's not the same as the blue pill?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am amazed at the amount of unbridled hubris displayed by some ATS posters. This is nothing more than exchanging one extrodinarily narrow worldview for another. People get off on telling other people how enlightened they are, how much they 'see' and everyone else doesn't. Its disgusting.

All people are doing is narrowing their world view. Whenever someone doesn't fit in with what they want to believe, they dismiss them by classifying them as sheep and blue bill people. All this sort of thinking does is make people even more ignorant - so much for denying ignorance.

You know how to tell when you've really figured it all out? When you don't go around calling other people "sheeple" and telling everyone who does not conform to your worldview that they are sleeping and you are somehow awake. When you consider all sides of an argument and do not dismiss entire points of view because they do not fit in with what you so desperately want to believe. Maybe then, you will be enlightened - maybe.

This sort of thinking is simply used to shut out all those who do not agree with the propaganda of the ATS hive mind - you simply dismiss everyone who doesn't fit in with "your a blue pill person." It has nothing to do with "seeing the truth" or "waking up." Its exchanging one coma for another, more self-righteously indignant coma.

What an absolutely amazing level of arrogance.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You self-proclaimed "Red Pill People" are doing exactly what the hippies did in the 1960s. They thought they were enlightened. They "got it". Instead of "The Matrix" they had the writings of Timothy Leary and Ken Kesey. The message was the same...we're living in a prison which we can break free of by changing the way we think.

Every piece of dialogue on this thread has already been done...40 years ago.
If you were half as "in the know" as you thought you were, you wouldn't
even be on an internet message board.

Also, wasn't the ultimate lesson of The Matrix was that you change yourself from within, and that is what changes your world? Taking the pill really wasn't even necessary.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by lw2525]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Sorry, but the author of that story sounds like a lonely person with to much time on his hands.
It's easy to speak in generalities, so how about some specifics?
What illusion are you talking about?
What don't we know specifically?
How exactly are the 'elites' keeping the masses under control?

Sorry, but that story sounds like the ramblings of an idiot with some sort of a paranoia disorder.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by WhatTheory]

I can answer this!

Most prophets were lonely people with too much time on there hands. They never wanted to be 'prophets of power' and when you realize this you open your eyes to a truth. Most new philosopys go against societys current enslavement philosopy. The human mind and body of these old beliefs create a new set of beliefs and always furthur enslave the spirit.

The illusion is what we create from our beliefs.

Your pride is how you are controlled sorry to say. which was imparent in your avatar.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

I think the hippies of the sixties definately qualified as ' blue pill people' - CIA Lsd everywhere, people gathering in huge numbers to chant slogans like zombies, ' I love you, Janice '. Or whatever.
Some hippy trivia : the #1 song during the summer of Love had these lyrics... I'm going down to shoot my old lady, you see I cought her messin round with another man... so, I shot her !
Theme song perhaps of the hippy movement had this wisdom to offer: 'freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose'. It was, they say, written by Kris Kristofferson- a Rhodes scholar. Google the name Rhodes, or Jeckyle Island. Much of interest there for the NWO watchers...
Yep, definately led by the nose into that strange trip.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110
Like I said earlier I'm done with trying to explain it, if anyone wants to know they can find out on there own, I take my hat of to people like DD who still try to enlighten people on the way this worlds run.

I tried explaining to people at college/work for 3 years and most people were more interested in talking about what they were doing on a Friday night, what new car they were getting or which new girl they were seeing. In the end I thought sod it everyone can do there own thing and I'll do mine.

Ok, so lets assume this NWO is real..
Were all being controlled and manipulated..

You mention "most people were more interested in talking about what they were doing on a Friday night, what new car they were getting or which new girl they were seeing. ".. what is wrong with living your life?

Assuming we are all under some sort of control, so what?
Tell me what YOU specifically will do differently than the rest of us, how is your knowledge going to change anything?

Seriously, I love my family, I like my job, I like watching baseball and working on my boat, searching the stars in my telescope, walking in the rain, playing softball with my buddies and having barbeques on the weekend, and teaching my son about growing up and being a man.

Why would I want anything to change?

If I could get into your head and see what you see, would my life change?
Would I just be a bitter jerk telling people the "truth" but not actually doing anything about it?
Would I shun family, job, life because I felt it was a sham?
Would I feel depressed or helpless that I couldn't do anything about this new knowledge?

If so.. why the hell would I want to take the red pill?

Personaly, I think guys like you just want to feel special, like you have found a red pill and are better than the rest of us monkeys and yet, what will you do?.. I know...

You'll put on you pants one leg at a time like the rest of us and meanwhile, we'll all laugh behind your back a little and you'll laugh behind ours and life.goes.on.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

How can you say with such conviction that there is no God, or God force in the universe?

I dont believe in organized religion, but im not so closed off as to dismiss the idea entirely.

Do I think current ideological worship is a little backwards? Yes
Do I disagree with the underlying Class and Reactionary politics in Organized Religion? Yes
Can I say with certainty that there is no God? No.

I have yet to explore the entire universe and refuse to pass judgment prematurely.

And I'm still waiting for some substance to this thread...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have to agree. And let's not forget that movies like the matrix would not be so popular in the first place if it weren't for an element of grounded truth and subject matter the average person can relate to. Noone here is saying that the matrix is real
! You gotta love the second post in this thread..

The entire point of watching a movie is to be entertained. But that doesn't take away from the fact that movies have a clear message, regardless of how far-fetched the actual theme of the movie is. If people can relate to it, it is going to be a good movie. And some people actually might learn something about themselves or the world around them! That's one of the greatest things about movies.

-ChriS

[edit on 21-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

great come back. Meanwhile, the cheap ass landlord "doesn't fix washers and dryers". Gee, I wonder how he knew my washer would break. All thanks to enlightenment. Oh yeah, I can see how the "real" geniuses are using their new found enlightenment. Yipee for being a real red pill person. GAG.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Watch what is said here about that we create our own reality:

The reptilian race deserves our loathing. They have conned many into the idea that all this terror is for our great learning or our karma.
They have given us another great con that we are creating our own reality. We will create our own reality once we understand the reality that we are living in now, get out of the net, and see existence from a high spiritual and evolved place. Until then, our reality is a huge Matrix where we are manipulated from cradle to grave. But not for much longer.
This is how the reps have caused so much war and suffering and most of the world is blaming other humans for the misery. They have been laughing at us, but they aren’t laughing now, they are burning.
I actually heard one of them this morning whining that there is no justice. I would have laughed if it hadn’t been so pathetic.
Love those who deserve your love, and fight against this vile race.

The fierce assstral battle is about to be finished, the true creator blows them all into hell.
Quoting: FreeFlow
www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.evpreversespeaking.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join