It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton to campaign with Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
From AP:

CHICAGO - Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama's campaign announced Friday that he will campaign with former rival Hillary Rodham Clinton next week, a step toward unifying a fractured Democratic Party after a bruising primary fight.

You know I believe John Titor had something to say about this.

It seems to me that it will only be a matter of time before he makes her nomination for Vice President offical.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!
That should be interesting!

Is she now going to try to tell everyone he's able to do the job of Commander in Chief?

She was VERY sure he wasn't ready just a few months ago!

In Hillary's own words

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She is a politician, of course she is going to say things differently now.

I really don't think she will be his VP though.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Source

I appreciate the fact that she kept her word and is getting behind him for the general election. I think they make a dynamic team, even if they're not running on the same ticket.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Source

I appreciate the fact that she kept her word and is getting behind him for the general election. I think they make a dynamic team, even if they're not running on the same ticket.

Sure, Hillary would make a fine VP to Obama. She has much more government experience than Obama, just like Cheney is to Bush. I don't think Obama needs Hillary as a 'babysitter'. But then again I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
McCain has the election in the bag for sure now! Even if Hillary has changed her mind regarding Barack Obama, her constituents haven't.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
It seems to me that it will only be a matter of time before he makes her nomination for Vice President offical.

I'm having the same thoughts. I'm very curious to see how things go in Unity, NH. I would absolutely LOVE to be a resident of Unity and possibly hear of an announcement of their joint ticket.

I don't like Clinton much, but I think making her his VP would be the best political move he could make. It would practically ensure a win.

top topics

join