It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ralph NADER: "It is Quite Clear: Obama is a Corporate Candidate from A to Z"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well, I think Barack Obama is in training to become panderer-in-chief. That was really a disgraceful speech. It didn’t further the peace process, the two-state solution favored by a majority of Jewish Americans, Arab Americans, a majority of Israeli and Palestinian people. He basically sided with the militaristic approach to occupying, repressing, colonizing, destroying the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza. He hasn’t even spoken out against the international crime of the blockade of Gaza, one-and-a-half million people, from medicine or drinking water, fuel, electricity, food—lots of silent fatalities in Gaza because of that.

Barack Obama really now has to be examined very carefully. He has worn out the word “change.” We now want to know what change is involved. And it’s quite clear that he is a corporate candidate from A to Z. In his voting record, he voted against reform of the Mining Act of 1872, which gives away our hard rock minerals. He voted for a terrible class-action restriction law that the corporations wanted him to vote for. He, in many ways, has disappointed people who had greater hopes for him. He’s voted for reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. He refuses to even discuss—he’s vigorously against impeachment of Bush and Cheney. He won’t even support his colleague Senator Russ Feingold motion to censure the Bush administration for systemic repeated illegal wiretaps. He—you know, he’s letting the corporate-dominated city of Washington, the corporations who actually rule us now in Washington, determine his agenda. And that does not augur well.

I would have never known Nader was against Obama, I guess he is more in line with Paul?

Article

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well you have to understand that any candidate that comes from our elitist two main parties are nothing than pawns for corporate American.

Who do yo think is paying the biggest campaign money to them.

DIRTY POLITICS the buying of the president 2008

www.buyingofthepresident.org...

Show me an honest candidates this days, corruption in our political system runs rampant.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Awww
Poor Mr. Nader is missing out on the spot light again.

Well - better bash the adversary to make it easier to sleep at night.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Show me an honest candidates this days, corruption in our political system runs rampant.

Cynthia?
video.google.com...

Ron?
video.google.com...

Ralph?
video.google.com...

Bob?
video.google.com...

Dennis?
video.google.com...

I don't trust obama any further than mcsame, but I do believe there are good people out there in politics; and the media... dobbs, olberman, etc.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The problem is that neither of them will ever make it in the ranks of the chosen ones.

Who say that we elect presidents anymore. Actually we don't, we have allow only to parties to take control in this nation and both of them are nothing but pawns to the powers that actually runs this nation.

top topics

join