It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting a new video gaming website need posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
GamePad

hi every one I am starting a new video game forum and need posters please stop by and start posting and giving me suggestions on what content I should add or remove.
game.pad.angelfire.com...
GamePad

[edit on 6/20/08 by Djdoubt03]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hmmm! Don't think they allow warez forum posting on this forum?

Edit Added:

Ooops! Misread your thread. Sorry!

Ok, if you want to start a new forum it is hard because very few want to participate on a blank forum.

This is what the popular ones did when they began. The Admin signs on to 10 different users names and copies threads and posts from other forums. Once you do that and get several hundred threads and posts than people will be interested in participating. Don't let anyone know you are those ten different user names.

Hey nobody said web development was easy. Actually it is hard work, because there is so many crappy sites no one is interested in beginner sites.

If you can get a whole bunch of people to compete against each other in posting search results than you have just created a forum were they're working for you for free in creating rich content on your site and you're making the money off the advertising.

Most people don't even realize that they are doing this.... Working for free while the Admin makes the money.

Good Luck!

[edit on 20-6-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

That's a good Idea. Id need some help though, got a couple of friends you can call up lol?

http:\\game.pad.angelfire.com

join