It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra, any thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I know there has been a good amount of threads about the chupacabra. But what do you guys really think about it? Folklore? Do you think it has anything to do with ET? Do you think its a mutation? Come on now. I want to know what you guys think about it.

For example. I don't really think its even an animal. I don't really know about the videos and picture. I will decide sometime soon if I should believe the stories are true and what not.

Anyway, I will post pictures and Videos everyday or so to show what people have taken photographs and filmed. Tell me if its CGI or not. Thanks

First Video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Yeah, this thing is so old. We've beaten this video to death in discussions to say the least. Come up with the same ending everytime I'm sure.

spec_ops_wannabe

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but who cares about the goat sucker?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I heard there was a American facilaty in south America which was doing some kind of genetic experiments. There was a Hurricane and the facilaty was severly damaged. After this there was a rash of animal attack's with the injurys common to reported chupacabra fatalities.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
thats cool, do u have a source for that hurricane/facility story, or was it just word of mouth?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

First of all, I'm pretty sure that chupacabra video is a hoax. I've seen it before and I'm sure that I saw somewhere and also thinking that it was a fake. Not a surprise though, the video is almost too good to be true.

And for the chupacabra, maybe it's an animal from another dimension that entered our world from a Stargate or accidentally released by ETs, but I don't know, those are all theories and speculations. it could be like the mothman, a creature from a higher (or lower) dimension, but it seems the chupacabra has been here a lot longer than the infamous mothman.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Kyle im sure i read an article in a ufo/alien mag. Im not sure which one. Im gonna try googling to see if i can find any thing out about it

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
here's some more info. The storm happend in the early 1990's in a mountain region of puerto rico called El Yunque. Aparently the usa has several facillaties in Puerto Rico don't know what kind though my guess is genetic and viral.

here is the address where i got the above information:
www.lonympics.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
And for the chupacabra, maybe it's an animal from another dimension that entered our world from a Stargate or accidentally released by ETs, but I don't know, those are all theories and speculations. it could be like the mothman, a creature from a higher (or lower) dimension, but it seems the chupacabra has been here a lot longer than the infamous mothman.

I'd say its infinitely more likely that its a down to earth CIA genetic experiment (one of the popular theories) than anything "dimensional". Not that either is very likely. There's some pretty interesting eye-witness accounts on the chupa, but some of it rather fantastic and imaginative.

Maybe it'll turn out that this is a very, very elusive animal plain and simple lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I think el chupacabra is something. I just love to say the name it makes me laugh. I would love a tshirt, must find one.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maby but it seams strange that they do genetic experiments in the same region as where they created agent orange and epect everythin to work out ok. Who knows what they created up there. Also N.A.S.A have allegedly been seen in the ares back then towing a trailer around with live specimens inside. I wonder what N.A.S.A is doing with live spesimens of any animal in Puerto Rico

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is some good chupacabra music to listen to while you are reading up on the mysterious El Chupacabra.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ah...thanks, the song was somehhere in my head and then there you were with it.
It gave me a good chuckle.

top topics

join