It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well - seems like history does repeat check this video out from 1943

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
youtube.com...

what can you say - they were aware of this conspiracy back then,
I guess our parents thought it was dead with hitler... wrong...
Hitler and Germany .... well you might say Bush and America
after seeing this movie... THE NWO lives ... we need to kill it..
for good this time...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We had to have been insane to elect the Bushes.(Nazis)
I wonder what sort of arm twisting went on with Reagan to get him to nominate Bush as Vice-President.
It just about got Reagan killed when Bush's friend's mind-controlled son shot him.
Something Obama needs to think about before nominating Hillary.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great vid thanx for posting this.

So what is it that allows these companies to do what they're doing?

All together now boys and girls...

Capitalism!

Without capitalism as their tool they simply wouldn't be able to do what they have done, and are still doing. I don't see it as a planned NWO, but an inevitable result of a system based on gaining and monopolizing resources through capital.

They use money, or more correctly capital, to control you. Money as a form of exchange is fine, it's when money is made off of the exploitation of others it is wrong imo.

These businesses will go to any length to increase their capitol gains, war, famine, recessions, etc...They have the government to do their bidding more now than ever because the government leaders are businessmen (or people if you prefer).

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Correction, the video states 1946, 25 seconds in.

Yes, history does repeat and has been known to do so in the natural world as well as the human influenced society side of the world too. We all learn this in school, but very few see what is really meant.

This is all a part of the NWO indeed, and there is a great resource which can be referenced at this link ---> The Shadow Government~ A Complete Info Resource.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm a 53 year old accountant who has spent his entire adult life defending capitalism BUT in the past couple of years that I've learned more and more about the NWO, I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that free and unfettered capitalism is as dangerous to human freedoms as is communism. Human nature being what it is, it's inevitable that some wealthy individuals, not content with their wealth, would seek to acquire power and try to make the world what they, in their enormous egos, think it should be. I still think that capitalism is superior to the soul-destroying slave state of communism but there have to be limits to wealth and power. Families should not be allowed to accumulate enormous fortunes over multiple generations. A truly fair 'capitalistic system' would allow workers to earn/buy into the businesses they work for, even if that business is a privately-owned company. Just think of the wastefulness of the old union-company model where both sides attempt to get a bigger slice of the pie. If the workers owned a significant chunk of the business, then they would be more careful about making that business uncompetitive thru higher wage demands. Less strikes= more profits for everyone.

That's my two cents worth.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
America and Britain are no longer democratic. We are not even allowed a referendum to decide whether us, the people of Britain, want to join the EU treaty, or not.

Even though the Irish clearly said, 'no', they are being bullied from the Eurocrats to vote again on the treaty. The reason the Irish voted NO was quite clear, as many of them know how the EU is affecting their lives over there, especially since they gave up their pound which was equal to our pound in exchange rate.

Many of us fear poverty and destitution at the hands of Europe, and our own government, who promised us a referendum reneged and made the decision without our consent. Our so called elected officials are acting more like dictators than like democratic leaders in a democracy where everybody has the freedom of speech, freedom to choose, and freedom to vote.

I see America going the same way, as Britain. Bush, Blair, and Brown have destroyed America and Britain with the marking of a pen, where Hitler couldn't do it with bombs and such. We didn't need Hitler to destroy our nation, as our supreme leaders are doing a fine job for themselves.

Brown is becoming a laughing stock even by those in his own party. Many can see where he is taking us, but are unable to stop him, because Blair and Brown have locked us into Europe.

Like I said, we didn't need Hitler to destroy our nations, because our so-called leaders have already damaged us and taken away our liberties.

I am disabled and I have seen how some people are being left. Until I see the rings of change for both America and Britain, where we can retain our civil liberties without fear of being marked as a terrorist, then I will believe once again in our leaders, for them taking a stand to preserve our civil liberties rather than robbing us of them and taking away our democratic freedoms through fear and intimidation.

top topics

join