It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Have Stopped JFK's Assassination...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay, so here's another interesting question I thought I would pose to ATS'ers.

There's a catch here, of course.

You are the FIXER in this particular situation. The man who is the ultimate person who actually orders the plan to go into action. Meaning here of course that it is your job to order the one, two, or three man team, whichever version of the assassination you particularly believe in here, to proceed with plan to commit one of the most controversial and heinous assassinations in history, but it's before the "magic bullet" has been fired that blows the head off the United States most beloved President at the time.

The people who plan, strategize, and plot an assassination of this magnitude though are not going to just believe you will follow through with the orders you were given, they have taken extra precautions in that they have your family hostage as well as if they have to go to an alternate plan, you will become a patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald ultimately became.

If you decide to go against this conglomerate, this hydra-organization, not only will you become a patsy, but if you decide to run, if you decide to make a call to someone you think you can trust, they might just be the person who is a part of the process to set you up further and entangle you even further into the morass of "career suicide" you are considering by ordering the hit to stop.

What would you do?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just checking back in and I see no one has made a comment. How sad.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Spartan,
Yes I would.

LBJ would be arrested, the Bush family arrested, the mafia crushed to death, and Cuba issued an apology.

I would then strip every single player in the event down to his briefs, chain gang them and parade them through the streets of New York with signs reading 'anti-American traitors' strung around their necks.

This would go on for a week and then they would be buried or burnt alive. The choice would be theirs.

JFKs death was the seminal turning point of the MIC taking total control.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That depends on why he was really assassinated. If he was assassinated because he was going to disclose the ET presence, then I would have liked to see him alive because things would be very fascinating now. But really, things in this country, since his death have been great, so maybe his death was needed.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Spartan,
Yes I would.

LBJ would be arrested, the Bush family arrested, the mafia crushed to death, and Cuba issued an apology.

I would then strip every single player in the event down to his briefs, chain gang them and parade them through the streets of New York with signs reading 'anti-American traitors' strung around their necks.

This would go on for a week and then they would be buried or burnt alive. The choice would be theirs.

JFKs death was the seminal turning point of the MIC taking total control.

Did you fully read the oiginal question? These people have your family, as hostages, and can further implicate you as a willing conspirator by making you a patsy.

This would mean if you followed through with what you expressed, your family would be dead, and that we ATS'ers might be talking about you in the three named reference along with the now infamous Lee Harvey Oswald, or even instead of him.

I know it's a hypothetical question based on a hypothetical situation, but did you carefully consider the outcome of your loved ones, or that you would be eliminated through discrediting as well as hanging the "guilty" sign on your neck.

By stating the original question the way I did, you are in essence an insider to the plot.

A cabal member, if you will. These people are ruthless and evil incarnate, in that anything or anyone standing in their way, they would destroy, as evidenced by JFK's assassination. They killed an American President, and didn't think twice about it, and have successfully kept it covered up, for the majority, for the last 40 plus years.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well you loaded your question with so many bear traps what could a man do ?

you gave so many reasons why you wouldn't do it or would comply totally you gave no room for manouvre at all.

However....

I stand by my descision. I'd roll up to JFK and RFK and spill it all BEFORE hand.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You altered the context of your question so greatly the thread title becomes misleading.

Nevertheless. The way my psychology works I would attempt to prevent the assassination AND save my family.

I won't entertain arbitary either ors.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Well you loaded your question with so many bear traps what could a man do ?

you gave so many reasons why you wouldn't do it or would comply totally you gave no room for manouvre at all.

However....

I stand by my descision. I'd roll up to JFK and RFK and spill it all BEFORE hand.

Loaded it with bear traps? This is why it's a philosophical as well as psychological question. I never gave one reason not to follow through with the order, at all.

That was your perception of the facts stated within the parameters of the original question and post. You chose to expose the cabal, which could have negative repercussions as well.

On the one hand, follow through with the order, to commit a pre-meditated murder of one man, which in essence forever scars a nations pyche.

On the other hand, do not follow through, and thereby commit pre-meditated murder of your own loved ones, and forever know you could've stopped it.

The choice is yours, free will. I should've phrased the question better, with more parameters, like you don't get the "go-order" until five minutes before the event, and there is no option to expose the cabal.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I recently had a phone conversation with a friend I've known for thirteen years, and she thought that since I stated the original post here the way I did, that I left no choice for anyone to answer it any other way except to give the "go-signal" and follow through with the assassination plot scenario I outlined for ATS'ers to ponder.

I then shocked the ever loving crap out of her, and I've known this woman for thirteen years mind you, in that I would not give the go-signal, but instead would willingly sacrifice My family if left no other option.

If I were to not follow through on this order, it's because I can not see that My own selfish desires for love and happiness are greater than that of a nation let alone that of the life of the one man in the pivotal position of doing the right thing, for the right reason, at the right time.

I am not saying I wouldn't try to save My family here, but being that they're being held captive, unless the captors are complete idiots, they would not be within a five mile radius of where I was located. I would of course at the time of not following through with the heinous action I was ordered to commit, immediately turn to those surrounding My position and take them out in the hopes that they can not contact their co-conspirators in order to order My family killed, and then I would attempt to ascertain their location from the intelligence data within their pockets and wallets.

I would then attempt, even if I failed, to save their lives, but in acting in this way I would not have been an actual accomplice of the mass murder of the soul of the nation of the United States of America, let alone the world. My friend was shocked, and thought that I have never loved anyone more than Myself because of My answer, in that I would sacrifice My family, but I see it as a far worse crime to commit mental murder on the well-being of a nation.

I see it as a more important action to not influence a nation through the subversive action of an assassination of a world political figure. At least this particular politician.

All the rest as far as I'm concerned can burn in Hell.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sorry it took me so long to get to answering this.

But my answer is simple, yes I would have stopped it. But for only one reason. I just don't see how killing anyone makes things better ever.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Philosophy aside...Yes I would stopped it. I believe JFK's death was a seminal event in American history...I truly believe that the world would be a differnt place if he had lived and served his whole term.

Now to your more introspective question...if it came down to my family or anyone else...even JFK...then apologies, I'd save my family.

My family, wife and 8 kids, have placed their trust in me to protect them, when you place that level of trust in someone...well, to not protect them would be inhumane...they walk around with the belief that should something terrible arise, Dad will keep us safe...you can't turn your back on that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I can appreciate the answers I've gotten on both sides of this question I posed to ATS'ers. It's as interesting a thought as the other questions I've asked.

Would You Kill Adolph Hitler, Before He Was Born?

Are Psychic's Being Held Prisoner Based On Politically Skewed Views?

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would have found a way to reveal it to the world. I believe that the greater good is to stop an action such as this. Sure it would be horrible to have loved ones killed due to an involvement.

However the actions of such a junta devour anything that stands in the way of avarice intentions.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
I would have found a way to reveal it to the world. I believe that the greater good is to stop an action such as this. Sure it would be horrible to have loved ones killed due to an involvement.

However the actions of such a junta devour anything that stands in the way of avarice intentions.

I'm loving the responses I've gotten on this thread so far. I do acknowledge it would be terrible to lose a loved one, but there's a large difference between a family being killed and the entire world being effected negatively and psychologically scarred.

This is a "greater good" situation. If you have read any of the other threads I've done, you know this is not something I would willingly seek, but it would be something I dread doing but still would do to stop a cabal.

If you read the original post I did, you will see that you are a part of this cabal, so this does mean your ethics and morality are in question to begin with, because in how I stated it, you're a small cog within the larger cog of corruption.

At the point where JFK was assassinated, the world, as well as our nation never trusted our Government the same, both because of implications of complicit action as well as tacit action, possiblity of collusion behind the scenes in regards to potentially LBJ having large hand in staging a coup through an assassination, to the mistrust via the feeling of betrayal because the Secret Service was seen as inept in its duty at the time it happened. I'm not stating they were, I'm stating the perception was of that at the time, and even is still to this day because of this horrendous killing.

Personally, I think the Secret Service was set up as a fall guy being that the political agendas of the different Law Enforcement agencies of the time. J Edgar Hoover absolutely hated that the Secret Service was the President's bodyguards, this is well documented.

If you want a few great books to look at the interplay between agencies during this controversial time, I've got a few to recommend.

The Secret Service: The Hidden History of an Engimatic Agency

The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI

The FBI: Inside the World's Most Powerful Law Enforcement Agency

All three of those were excellant reads, and I highly recommend them. A lot of people do not understand, that until September 11th, and still to a small extent today, that between the differing factions of Government, Law Enforcement, and even the Legisltative Branch, that it's like a giant turf-war, and us the average citizens are sitting smack-dab right in the middle of it.

I'm not just talking Republicans vs Democrats here, I'm talking Liberals vs Consiervatives, Secret Service vs F.B.I., C.I.A. vs N.S.A., The Pentagon vs Civilian Leaderhip. Until September 11th, this massively stupid pissing match would literally be over funding, who's doing what on who's jurisdiction, the list goes on and on.

And that's not even delving into who had what hand in which cookie-jar during the time JFK was assassinated.

Back to the discussion at hand, would you have stopped JFK's assassination?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is the type of thought I had going into this thread on J.F.K. here.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Would you be strong enough to not commit to their actions, no matter the cost to you?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The context is everything to make a decision.

And It's part of the past now, so It's waste of time and energy to rely on "what ifs".

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

The point in asking the question, was if you were the "trigger man", the one who called the shots, would you do it, if your family was held hostage.

In essence, how ethical are you, as well as what are your loyalties, to a family, or to a country and world.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by infobrazil

The point in asking the question, was if you were the "trigger man", the one who called the shots, would you do it, if your family was held hostage.

In essence, how ethical are you, as well as what are your loyalties, to a family, or to a country and world.

Ethics don't enter into this one.
If I myself did a bad act that killed my loved ones, that's unethical.
But I am not responsible for the bad acts of those who hold my loved ones hostage.
The simple answer to this one is, no threat can compel you to do anything you do not want to do...if you never violate your rules for your own actions, any external bad consequences that are out of your control HAVE NO GUILT ATTACHED...acquiescence to threats does not give you any actual power over those who hold your loved ones, they can still do all the bad things your acquiescence hoped to forestall, and in the meantime you have now done a wrong thing that disgusts you.
(Like on the show 24, Jack Bauer and them are always making this mistake - "Do X or I'll nerve-gas this puppy"..."- I ain't doing it " is the more schooled response.)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I was 5 years old back then. I could say more about what I recall about JFK, but that might actually put me in the spot you're OP is threatening.

I've mentioned before of a certain CIA agent I recalled having met back then, but names like these are likely false anyway.

Without knowing the alternate timeline and how him not assassinated back then would have meant, the world situation could have actually been far worse.

I think certain things such as these are as if meant to happen as if scripted or a computer program.

A satanic figure, if they wanted to, would have allowd him to live. So.......

Vietnam: if Kennedy Had Lived

Haven't seen this one that I can recall.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-8-2009 by aleon1018]

top topics

join