It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New book A day with an Extraterrestrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
During searching for some book I stumble amazingly on this one.
It is from former ATS-member sleeper, real name Lou Baldin.
I read it once as a magnificent blog here on ATS and thought that it good be of some interest for those who enjoyed sleepers threads.

Source; www.lulu.com...

[edit on 20/6/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Wow! Thanks Spacevisitor!
I loved Sleeper's blog, so this is one book that i am definately going to buy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee

Wow! Thanks Spacevisitor!
I loved Sleeper's blog, so this is one book that i am definately going to buy.

Gladly done Eevee, and there is more to come but I have to wait for a U2U before I can post it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Hi again!
I am so excited, i received a U2U from sleeper this morning about his new site.
I have just signed up there, i am a bit hungover today though, i'm not really thinking clearly, and couldn't think of any of the millions of questions that have been buzzing in my head since sleeper left ATS!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Eevee]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
For all those ATS members who enjoined sleepers [Lou Baldin] interesting threads and reading his excellent blog “A day with an Extraterrestrial” and perhaps also have read his magnificent book “In League with a UFO”.
He has a new blog here.

loubaldin.blogspot.com:80...

You also find a link there to of “In League with a UFO” second edition.

youfo.blogspot.com...

In League with a UFO second edition

UFO Crash

The year was 1947, the place Roswell New Mexico. On July 2, of that year, reports of a bright disk streaming across the sky were made my some of the townspeople to the local authorities. The unidentified-flying-object (UFO) fell from the sky and crashed approximately seventy-five miles northwest of town that day. A rancher or farmer that heard the crash and had thought that an airplane had fallen into a field a short distance from the house he was living in, investigated. What he found at the scene was nothing he could relate to and it certainly didn’t look to him like it was from this world! He was so mystified about what he saw that he didn’t report it until five days later, on July the 7th when he went into town for some other business. He told some friends that the craft was made of a strange material that had no weight to it, yet seemed to have incredible strength. Years later some of the material found at the crash site was equated to looking like aluminum foil. Coincidently, aluminum foil was invented that year (1947). However, aluminum foil is easily damaged and destroyed, unlike the material from the Alien ship.

And on.
I must read it myself yet but I have read his first book In League with a UFO already and are convinced that this one is also a very great reed with really mind-blowing information.

So enjoy and have a good read.

Spacevisitor.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
bought today, will read avidly, thanks sleeper.

Peace m8
Kirky

top topics

join