It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dirt on the candidates pets yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Seriously folks, this is getting ridiculous. Now Senator Mccain's wife is a drug addict. Senator Obama's wife is a racist.

I mean c'mon...can't we discuss the men running? Maybe what they've got planned for us. Seems somewhat important to me.

Where do the men stand on Illegal Immigration? What do they have planned for the troops in the Middle East? How are they going to deal with various leaders in the world, both the ones who like us, and more importantly, the ones who don't? Aren't their plans for us a bit more important than what ever gaffs they may have made either verbally, or lifestyle wise? Hmmm?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Are you suprised? We live in a national enquirer society. People don't care about the issues anymore.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The more I think about your rant, the more I believe that the candidates themselves enjoy these diversionary tactics of their opponents.

All they have to do is defend themselves over the ridiculous, personal stuff that you mention. Each opposing side is actually promoting the superficial crap.
Both sides win. Nobody has to discuss anything of importance.

No brass tacks in this election cycle. Fluff rules.

Now, to stay on your topic. I DO believe there is a video of Muttley McCain, a mixed breed Pointer/Retriever, lifting his leg on an Obama Campaign sign.
Sean Hannity has the tape. It will have to be edited for length however.
The Pointer/Retriever mix takes an awfully long time to make a decision. (think about it).

new topics

join