It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO space craft over India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What you guys have to say about this video man i dnt know every mint new ufo sighting is pop ON ATS

What you guys have to say about this video man i dnt know every mint new ufo sighting is pop ON ATS
Ok so as moderator ask me to say what i think about this video might be take 4 to 5 hours because when we talk about Indian ufos its not their just from 1940 as we have here in America ufo have back history before even American get discovered.

So if we talks about ancient vimanas they were well discuss in Vedas (Old Indian scientific books written in most scientific language know to man kind Sanskrit)

If any one of you interested in know more about it here are few links about these craft

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.thelosthaven.co.uk...
www.theseekerbooks.com...

Now about this video i think no one can debunked it if any one could lets see. I personally feel some thing is going on in India if we talk about alien. Read this link about Alien secret base in www.ufocasebook.com...

Here is the second video link off other ufo caught on tape
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Blimp?

Very confused on this one mate. Any ideas in your camp?

Prophet Yahweh perhaps?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They look like flares being dropped to me. Due to them moving forward, then starting to fall and "wink" out. Perhaps a military exersize.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i think here we need to think OUT OF BOX .what we really need to do to prove some thing at ATS. Footage just arrived at ATS
take a time try to do some filters on video because we cant do more then that .Then put your comments about any video get posted here at ATS

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reminder :

1i.) Videos: While we do allow video embedding, as long as the content of the video meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, you will not embed a video with no commentary from you that describes the video and why it is germane to the topic of the thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yeah mate, I enjoy your postings, but you could try the same thing before criticizing my posts.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I just got a new sighting on meta so check this out too .. what you guys think about these two videos ?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Look, not to get off topic, but you do this a lot. You search Youtube, post a video, and do nothing to research it.(analysis wise) Some of these have been OBVIOUS fakes, which makes me start to wonder what your point is. I'm not trying to detract from the new ones you might post, of which some may have merit, but it's hard to believe that you would post a thread without any work from you, many times over in fact, and then get upset because someone leaves a comment no less helpful than your own.

I know UFO's are real, and I love your enthusiasm, but what are you expecting?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I know UFO's are real, and I love your enthusiasm, but what are you expecting?
Just close your eyes and ask your self what i am expecting you get the ans. Have good life after that

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

They look like flares being dropped to me. Due to them moving forward, then starting to fall and "wink" out. Perhaps a military exersize.

so what you try to say is u dnt going to believe what every video we have of ufo so why you putting your time when you not ready to deny ignorance???

top topics

join