It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glowing eyes and beam me up scotty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Since im airing out some of the weird events that have happened im my life i figured i might as well tell my experience with a ufo. One night during a storm about 7 years ago my wife was in the back room of a house we where renting and she came running out to tell me something was on fire down by the road. The road is about 400 to 500 feet from the house so i wasnt real concerned but i looked anyway. I saw what looked like an orange glow but i could clearly tell it wasn't fire. After looking at it for a few minutes i concluded it must be the reflection off the wet pavement from some neighbors porch light. My wife didnt buy that she kept starring and said honey it almost looks like eyes staring at us. I laughed and said your getting paranoid, but now that she mentioned it the glow did seem to have to round focal points a few inches apart like eyes. I then said maybe its some neighbors dog and the light is just hitting its eyes just perfect , lets wait and see if a car comes by. A few minutes late a car came by and sure enough it dissapeared , i told her "see nothing to worry about". A minute went by and it was back in the exact same spot as before, it looked like it was watching us watch it. We starred at this thing for quite a while as the storm kicked back in , the lighting would strike and not even a twitch out of whatever this was. About a half hour passed as i continued to rationalize what this thing i was looking at was and then all of the sudden a beam of light shot down from what looked like a basketball size ball of light and the glowing dissapeared and the ball of light shot off into the sky. Yeah i know what everybody is thinking sure that happened a little glowing ball beamed it up just like in star trek but really thats what we both saw. Its funny all of my life ive had an interest in aliens, paranormal, etc but watching this really didnt excite me or even phase me. My wife was freaked out but i really had the oh well time to go back to watching tv like nothing really happened mentality. It was a few weeks or so later that i even thought about , almost like i had seen something my brain really didnt want to comprehend but yet ive had a desire to see something like that most of my life.

I did however at the request of my wife get in my truck and drive down to the road that night after the thing dissapeared. I checked the area and saw no signs of anything odd nothing like scorched earth or weird foot prints.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting nonetheless, did you take in photo or video evidence? Did your neighbors see this phenomenon also.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Nope no photos this was about 7 years ago when cameras where not available everywhere and of course my 35mm didnt have any film. I never asked the neighbors anything , i lived at that house for about 3 years and only talked to them maybe twice. It would be hard to start up a conversation with "hey did you happen to see any glowing eyes the other night?"

join