It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Strieber:"Where are you from" Alien:"Everywhere"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I find this to be one of the most fascinating dialogues between an abductee and the greys. Whitley Strieber's wife apparently got this response from the aliens when she inquired on where they came from. If the aliens truly are from "everywhere" then that means, to me they are transdimensional and have much more to do with the construct of our reality than we understand.

Pehaps they are the tenders of a matrix like reality we call home.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by 420prajna]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Since the alien experience enters the mortal being experience, they are everywhere. But from there point, the mortal spiritual being is taken into there experience from any place in the mortal realm at any time the mortal subject leaves the conscious state of being.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Can you please elaborate, I think I know where you are coming from, but I'm not sure...you think Aliens are from the Astral plane?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 420prajna

was she channeling these aliens or was she face to face with this alien ?

got any links to put this in the proper context ?

Mr. and Mrs. Strieber seem to be leading us towards the idea that aliens are demons or bad entities ? neither has ever said anything about these aliens possibly being ' good '........

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Perhaps the astral plane is the ethereal. I can tell you from experience, it is a place of pure darkness from where the alien and spirit both operates.

I have often told those who will listen, aliens are lodged in our subconscious level where the separation of mortal enfleshment and spirit occurs when the conscious state shifts to the unconscious.

They appear to be there for analysis, observation and adjustment.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Then, Peepers, would you say the Aliens are part of who we are?

gl2

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When an alien says he/she's from everywhere it's like Dick Cheney saying he isn't part of the executive. It's an attempt to treat humans in infantile ways. Aliens have origins, physical bodies. Their communications can SEEM non-physical but that's just the physics of alternate cycle energy fluctuations. My guess is that an alien who says what was told to Ann has an agenda here he/she's trying to hide.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

So you're saying that the Alien was one, partonizing her, assuming that her feeble human mind couldn't comprehend interdimensional dynamics, and two, that it was trying to manipulate her?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They are not part of us. They are part of there masters who task them with watching over us. They have three fingers. A thumb, index and middle finger when comparing theres to ours.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Who is watching over us and why? Another thing that came from a Whitley Strieber book was that Ann asked one of the Aliens what the Earth is, and it said that it is a school.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peepers
They are not part of us. They are part of there masters who task them with watching over us. They have three fingers. A thumb, index and middle finger when comparing theres to ours.

What are you talking about "they" have 3 fingers?

There's probably over a million different races of beings throughout the Universe, and I would expect many of them to have different amounts of fingers lol, not just 3. So which race are you talking about specifically?

new topics

top topics

join