It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Experts Sought For This One.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I figure that by now, the 13 families are quite large, given the continuous growth over the years. Are there Illuminati connected families (nuclear) that AREN'T rich and powerful? Are there ones in middle management at some corp, with a couple kids, a wife strung out on Loritabs, and continuously disappointed by his yearly 3 weeks of vacation...?

-v

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello? Not one person has any first hand knowledge about the illuminati? ...uh oh, maybe we ARE all just imaginative, fantastic thinkers with nothing better to do... ?

Really though, I'm trying to figure out the true, grand picture of the illuminati. Are there some who lead humdrum lives, just like every other slave? Do they all even know they are illuminati? or do they live incredibly separated dual lives?

I'm interested because I think "my baby's momma"'s family are illuminati... they are of the aristocracy of a central american country (former head of police/military) and their physical attributes are nothing less than remarkable. They are tall, lean, and strong. Very intelligent. Their facial features are so defined and striking... They redefine broad shoulders (e.g. egyptian drawings). AND they have those rear-elongated skulls you see in egyptian drawings. Finally, there is certainly an african continent connection in their general appearance (as opposed to native american core appearence)

Plus they're AAAAAAALL f'ed up emotionally. Bizarre twists of personality and stuff - you can't even imagine... anyway...

WHO'S GOT SOME INFO FOR ME ON THE TRUE MODERN NATURE OF THE ILLUMINATI?

join