It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former aide: Bush should tell all on CIA leak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Former aide: Bush should tell all on CIA leak

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - A former White House spokesman told Congress on Friday that President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney wanted him to say that Cheney's chief of staff wasn't involved in the leak of a CIA operative's identity, an assertion that turned out to be false.

Scott McClellan, Bush's spokesman from 2003-2006, said he had reservations about publicly clearing the name of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Cheney's chief of staff at the time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good for McClellan. I have a feeling more and more folks will start to come out against the administration now. LET IT RAIN.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is wonderful!
Thanks for the article TruthWithin, that would indeed be awesome if more and more people started speaking out and telling us what they know. Mclellan's got big brass ones, I would personally be scared for my life!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And here is my personal favorite part of the article.

"And that's why I think more than any other reason we are here today and the suspicion still remains," McClellan told the panel. McClellan said he does not believe Bush knew about or caused the leak. When asked about Cheney, he replied: "I do not know. There's a lot of suspicion there."

In not so certain terms, McClellan hints that Cheney was indeed involved with this or could have even ordered it. I hope these guys go to jail. I know it will never happen, but a man can dream...

top topics

join