It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering what happened to a certain thead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Earlier this morning, a thread titled "New Conspiracy Movie database" was posted in the Resources and Uploads section. It contained a link to a massive list of related video links.

The thread seems to have been deleted from the forum and the OP is not showing up as a member anymore (assuming I'm remembering his name right).

I was just wondering why the thread was deleted as it seemed to me to be a treasure trove of information which would be of interest to the forum. Was there a problem with the source or was it some kind of forum violation? I'd like to re-post the link if it's not a problem....

SK

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If someone wishes to advertise a website to our members the appropriate way to do so is to seek permission from one of the site owners, await their approval, and then post it.

Sorry. His/her post was nothing more than a link to a site that has lots of videos. If the person wished to discuss the content of one or more of the videos that's fine, however posting a simple link and telling people to "check this out" is advertising.

join