It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy McCain: Drug Addict, Thief

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Its like the saying goes

behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes

(but they left out)

Because she got caught stealing while high on crack

McCain is bad news all around.

Wouldnt it be funny if McCain was elected, and the ATF raided the white house because Cindy was smuggling columbians

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Cindy was about to be outed by the New Times weekly here in Az, that is why she went public on the theft and addiction. What a hero. It is nothing new in our country for those with money to go to rehab instead of prison when they commit a crime. If it had been me, or you, and a public defender- locked up. The Mccains , thier mansions, private jets, $3500 outfits, Prada shoes- are insulated from the people. Do you think they really understand us?Get real

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
As an Obama supporter, I don't think we should stoop to the level of the anti-Obama crowd you see on here. We should stick to the issues and let them continue making their 'Is Obama A Nazi Alien Space Monster?' threads. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Original Anonymous ATS post starred.

As a (reluctant) McCain supporter, I don't think we should stoop to the level of the anti-McCain crowd you see on here. We should stick to the issues and let them continue making their 'Is McCain's Wife A Nazi Alien Space Monster?' threads. Two wrongs don't make a right (see post directly above by Andrew E.Wiggin).

[edit on 7/24/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yea, well the issue here is integrity, and obviously Mrs McCain has no integrity.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the wives are, and should be, fair game in the election. The first lady becomes a public figure when her husband is elected. As far back as I can remember, the first lady has been as much a representative of the country as the president has.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I think the wives are, and should be, fair game in the election. The first lady becomes a public figure when her husband is elected. As far back as I can remember, the first lady has been as much a representative of the country as the president has.

I Think if they're out on the campaign trail campaigning, then they should have no immunity from public scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join