It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy McCain: Drug Addict, Thief

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So as long as people continue to smear Michelle Obama for things that we are not even sure she said, let's take a look at Cindy McCain.

Looks like she had a major pill problem for 3 years, so bad in fact she stole the pills that were supposed to be for medical relief to 3rd world countries. A real class act.

This, on top of McCain calling her a "C" word, sounds like the old adage, "You can pull the man out of a trailer park, but you can't pull the trailer park out of the man".

But Cindy McCain has one hell of a scandal in her past. In the mid-nineties she was addicted to prescription pain killers. Worse, she was stealing the drugs from the American Voluntary Medical Team, a third world relief organization she founded. Like most ridiculously rich people, she didn't have to go to jail for her crimes and was allowed to enter a rehab program rather than face criminal charges. The charity was shut down.
Source

Do we really want to start going toe for toe comparing Michelle to Cindy?

[edit on 20-6-2008 by TruthWithin]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah how about that.Like the guy who wrote the story says just think if Mrs Obama would have stolen drugs ment for a 3rd world county this would be all over the place.None of the Mrs Obama haters have nothing to say about this.Mrs Obama was never a junkie.Mrs Obama never stole anything.GOP family values is a joke.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

You forgot "Liar"...

Source

McCain denied Thursday that she had sought to take a jab at Obama for her February comment that "for the first time in my adult life I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

McCain, wife of Republican hopeful John McCain, said on ABC news Thursday: "I don't know why she said what she said. All I know is that I have always been proud of my country."

But asked later by CNN if she was saying that she was more patriotic than Obama, McCain said: "No. No. No. No. That is not how I meant it.

Sure, Cindy. How did you mean it, then?

McCain, who is generally very discreet and stays in the background of her husband's campaign, also said she felt the media should leave the families of the two candidates alone.

Ohhhh! You had plenty to say about Michelle, but now that the media is turning its sights on you, you think the media should leave the families out of it? I don't doubt that.

Too bad, Cindy. The door swings both way in the nasty game of politics.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes, of course! liar...i forgot. What a piece if work she is. And people have the nerve to call the Obamas " elitists.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

So two wrongs make a right? Attack Mrs. McCain in responce to someones misguided attack on Mrs. Obama. That's just so classless as to beggar the imagination.

Can we PLEASE, PLEASE discuss the issues? Or is that too much to ask?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I am glad to talk about the issues any day. I thought some balance was needed with all of the Obama attack ads.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Wow when the heat is on the McCains its time to talk about issues.If thats what it takes to talk about the issues then im all for it

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
So two wrongs make a right?

No. Two wrongs make a point.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

YES. Thank you.

I could care less if Cindy McCain had a pill problem. Or if she stole the pills from her own charity. My point in this post is that there is dirt EVERYWHERE and if people think the Obama's or the McCain's are perfect, then no one will get elected.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Forgive me, BH, for not seeing the point. These silly threads, and I include the attacks on Mrs. Obama as well, accomplish exactly nothing to my mind. Discuss the husbands to death if we must, but why the wives, they aren't the ones running for President, until such time as they begin to attempt to make policy, ala Mrs. Clinton during Mr. Clintons presidency, they should be off limits.

We've plenty of issues to discuss pertaining to the two major candidates without including the wives and the kids. Now I haven't seen any attacks on the kids as of yet, but I remember all too clearly the attacks on Chelsea Clinton, and the Bush daughters. Vicious ones, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Forgive me, BH, for not seeing the point.

No problem. I'm sorry it wasn't more clear. And I do hope people see the purpose of this thread. It was obvious to me as soon as I read it. That's why I contributed. I don't care about the personal lives of the candidates any further than as an indicator of what kind of a person the candidate is. Is he honest, respectful. does he have integrity? Otherwise, what drugs his wife takes, how promiscuous his daughters are, what his wife's personal beliefs are... I don't care.

I want to know what the man (in this case) is planning for me and my country.

I think discussing the wives is fine, but not as a reflection of the husband and not just to sling mud.

Now I haven't seen any attacks on the kids as of yet,

They will come. I have read some things. But you'll notice I didn't bring them here. That's too low for me, even to make a point.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

The point?

THe point is that no matter how many "legit" posts one makers in this forum

the masses flock to the garbage posts instead.

fight fire with fire

This posts proves that there is legitimate dirt on Mrs. Mccain
v.s. the pathetic crap that the neocons through at Mrs. Obama

personally? I think they're both about as scary looking as one human being can look, and find neither of them to be very promisiing what so ever.

Fight fire with fire.
The masses want garbage? Give them garbage.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think Cindy McCain will weather the storm just fine. If it's necessary to go back almost two decades to find some dirt on her, I'd say you're clutching at proverbial straws.

As for Michelle Obama, her gaffs and racist comments have been much more recent. I'm sure we haven't heard all of them yet. Just wait till her infamous "Whitey tape" surfaces in the near future.

Believe me, the Democrats haven't put a million dollar reward out for a nonexistent tape. I'll bet the Obama campaign is literally sweating bullets wondering just how bad Michelle put her foot in her mouth. You can only do so much damage control.

[edit on 6/20/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
if there was such a tape
it would have surfaced by now.

it doesnt matter if you release it now, or 3 motnhs from now, if the tape exists and its released, obama will loose the election by a land slide.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
if there was such a tape
it would have surfaced by now.

it doesnt matter if you release it now, or 3 motnhs from now, if the tape exists and its released, obama will loose the election by a land slide.
It's like a game of chess, you plan your moves way in advance to have maximal effect on your opponent.

It's way too early in the game..

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Don't crowd the ropes people. There is plenty of dirt to go around. Remember we are talking about Demostooges and Republistooges. These people are two sides of the exact same coin. Neither one of them or their families are Snow White. They are both elitists that have nothing in common with the common man. Neither one of these candidates frets the cost of gas or groceries or college for their progeny.

For a government that truly represents the American people we must not elect any more Demostooges or Republistooges. We want politicians who are beholding to the American people, not to corporate interests.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Seriously, I hope we don't just choose someone based on their women or relatives. Let's not forget Betty Ford either, who had her addictions. In many ways, this actually humanizes them. I thought it was bizarre that Michelle Obama said he snores and doesn't take out the garbage and yet that humanizes her as a typical wife. (whatever that means)

Mc Cains wife looks good for her age. But, most likely does her own thing, whatever that is. She probably looks good in leather.

I really don't know how a republican can (casually) win another term in office now anyway.

Which one of the other candidates had mentioned about liking someones wife? That was funny, but, in a twisted way.

I can imagine Michelle Obama throwing a thing or two and am looking forward to hearing about that White House block party.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I see

so you think that 5 months is too early?

You think if they release it now, people will forget about it in 5 months?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
I see

so you think that 5 months is too early?

You think if they release it now, people will forget about it in 5 months?
I think it would give his campaign too much time to do damage control. He's like a super slippery fish, that given a chance, will wriggle out of your grasps.

Why use the big guns now when they have smaller, but just as damaging pieces of information to deseminate until the moment is right.

Most American's have very short attention spans, and will forget just about everything they seen or read in 30 fays or less. Hence the need for repetition, and careful timing of media ops.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I want to know what the man (in this case) is planning for me and my country.

They will come. I have read some things. But you'll notice I didn't bring them here. That's too low for me, even to make a point.

I know they will, and I also know you won't be the one to do it...

Wanting to know what the man/men are planning for us and our country is the only thing that matters. Not what someones wife alledgedly said, or what someones wife may or may not have done a decade or more ago.

If Mr. Obama is the one alledgedly saying racist things then yeah, we need to talk about it...if Mr. McCain was the one doing drugs or whatever two decades or whatever ago, then yeah, we need to talk about it. They are, after all, the ones running for President.

Wives, unless like Mrs. Clinton they insist on helping form policy in public, and children should be off limits. It's politics of the lowest common denominator, and I personally find it somewhat abhorrent.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join