It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase of UFO's in U.K. Mainstream media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Jinni

But is the original technology alien..from the 1950 s?

No, it's from man discovered science. Nothing more.

Well this is a bit ground breaking if it were true dont you think!! I can go with the idea its all back engineered from one craft but no craft at all..its all human technology? Why are we not on Mars and travelling round the solar system then, if this is from the 50's it should be way ahead of its time now. Are you saying its all been kept from us just to control us and make us by oil?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

But is the original technology alien..from the 1950 s?

No, it's from man discovered science. Nothing more.

Well this is a bit ground breaking if it were true dont you think!! I can go with the idea its all back engineered from one craft but no craft at all..its all human technology? Why are we not on Mars and travelling round the solar system then, if this is from the 50's it should be way ahead of its time now. Are you saying its all been kept from us just to control us and make us by oil?

First of all it is not a new theory but based on fact on what the German's were upto towards the end of WW2. They developed some kind of propulsion system that is based on electric fields. This enabled craft of various shapes and sizes.

The problem was this: CONTROL

The technology was way ahead of it's time and the pilot then had a lot of trouble controlling the thing.

Today we have fly-by-wire and stablisation algorithms that make such propulsion technology possible for manned and unmanned flight.

Just sit back and think about the implications of such technology - think about air travel, cars and fuel.

If you want pointers there have been several discussion on this forum. Look for German Vril technology.

Yes, technology has been intentionally suppressed to make MO MONEY to curtail your FREEDOM and to keep you in CONTROL. Sadly, it has WORKED.

Simple as that...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There have, its true, been alot of reported sightings in the news lately , but I think thats more to do with who is making the news these days. I mean in a world where you can get away with blowing up several buildings in the middle of a major financial district, in the most powerful nation on earth, without anyone figuring out and REPORTING ON THE NEWS that its a massive conspiracy to allow you the international freedom to stomp that freaky bunch over the way with the towels on thier heads, then I guess that could be called a crock of crap . I think they are only reporting this kind of thing now, to fill the time where the real news belongs. I mean to people who arent blinkered and close minded , its not news to say "Oooooh a space ship showed up here" . We the enlightened KNOW there are other races in the universe than our own already ... deep in our guts we know, we can sniff it in the air , and feel the tingle in our spines when somethings up . I think the reportage would be better of concentrating so much time on the behaviour of the secret services , and making sure they dont get away with being underhand btards ever again, that you start tripping over dead journos every hundred yards. No one would trust the fuzz ever again... it would be wonderful.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

smashed the nail right on the head mate, even if the foo fighters weren't controlled by the Nazi's AND the bell was a chance discovery...even if Tesla HADN'T made plans for UFO shaped craft etc. I think we would STILL be at a level capable of developing decent saucer technology. The theories are there, the prototype's are being built on a daily basis in many DIY labs.

Anyone that feels that we are using the best technology possible and over-unity machines etc. ARE a load of baloney, then what about the Wardenclyffe Tower / Tesla's Wireless World System...

what are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes, technology has been intentionally suppressed to make MO MONEY to curtail your FREEDOM and to keep you in CONTROL. Sadly, it has WORKED.

Simple as that...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Jinni]

Yes I think there is some truth in this statement. It is said we only got the internet / mobile phones/ sat nav and such like because they were both a way of making money out of us and controlling us at the same time. Technology that is able to give us freedom, save money and possibly enlighten us a little is never to be given to us. Such technology would not help those that wish to keep us under control, so they keep it for themselves.

However i dont think they though how the internet would turn out, its kind of a way of people accessing information they'd never ever had the ability to reach before. I suspect the internet is policed in some way but its got far too big now to completely control.

Oh nice to see a thread with a British flair to it!! good thread GreenGoblin, we are very out numbered on ATS so its nice to see a few of us in a thread together.
Other nationalities are most welcome too of course. (Be interesting to see the ratio actually.)

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well apparently in the eyes of rocksarerocks anyone who believes in ufos/aliens is a retard, dillusional and insane.

Rocksarerocks is also of the opinion that people who believe in ufo's/aliens should not be on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????

*shrugs*

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
ahahaha, classic!

Awww, i've just watched a documentary on the primacy of consciousness...i'd love to have a cup of tea with this rocksarerocks, we would have some good conversation!

However i dont think they though how the internet would turn out, its kind of a way of people accessing information they'd never ever had the ability to reach before. I suspect the internet is policed in some way but its got far too big now to completely control.

Hey Mr.Green, cool to chat with you. I worry about the web, DARPA set it up, I feel like they loan it to the people, they will take it back. I don't think they were expecting these kind of results from the web, I presume they expected only hardcore geeks to use it, but consumer technology is at a level which enables even really old grandma's to use the web easily.

In a similar fashion to Microsoft's software, with each advancement of their software (from 98 to 2000, to xp etc.) they sugar coat software's/tools/techniques with a nice GUI allowing anyone to use it, while they remove a large amount of the functionality. I worry that with the introduction of IPv6 a new level of control will be in place and the general masses will flock to it because of the 'ease of use', 'ergonomic design', and 'seamless integration (with other apps developed by the same corporation which ultimately provides less compatibility with other systems, less freedom, and more dependency on a sole vendor)'....heh heh, in a nutshell!

I guess the problem with much of the knowledge out there is that you can't charge for it, you can't put a price on a lecture that is freely available from the lecturer, so there is no way of making any cash out of it, so there's no reason for it to end up in the media.

I agree with you that the web was a good and bad idea (for the elite!), the freedom of information and access to the information is right at our fingertips nowadays and I think it would be a good idea for all to begin collating and storing useful information found on the web for future reference, I have seen some INCREDIBLE UFO footage from people near Nevada that has literally been on Youtube for an hour before it got taken down along with the user account...grrr...I wish I'd had the common sense to download it, I bet I won't see such compelling evidence anytime soon.

wow, that went on longer than expected! I feel like Dave after one of his rabbit rants!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ive often wondered why all major predictions (Galactic Federation of Light being the main one this year) and other landings or first contact always seem to be in America and very rarely if ever is anything predicted for the UK. We just seem to get lanters or ballons let off and people then go mad and report this to the police/media. The latest one only a few weeks ago turned out to be school children letting lanters off in a nativity play. Why dont we ever get any major predictions? Are we short on alien psychics/chanellers maybe? Or short on land for them to land on maybe???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join