It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase of UFO's in U.K. Mainstream media

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I found the article about aliens treating a womans cystitis quite funny heres a quote that i liked

She said: "I was lodging with him when I heard a loud bang. The aliens had bumped themselves down and fallen on top of each other. They were laughing and giggling about it. It was so strange to see aliens on the floor thinking it was funny.''

maybe aliens are very simular to us and not as serious as some of us think, perhaps they are actually nice and enjoy a good laugh now and then

heres the link to the story i thought it was quite good

www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That is a really cool tale, really strange aswell... synchronicity is a strange thing. I'm hoping we see some really cool crop circles in the uk this summer, and i'm able to get out and see a couple.... hopefully people won't bother hoaxing any this year, I hate that.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I find it strange how much activity is being reported in the media...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow the Liverpool UFO sighting is on the BBC front page including footage!

here

The witness says he saw 7 lights (orbs, prolly saucers)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr X

Woah, thats pretty cool. Although the story of "Algar" seems a bit strange.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlemopeep
reply to post by Dr X

Woah, thats pretty cool. Although the story of "Algar" seems a bit strange.

None of the links are working today maybe its my computer, but I think I remember "Algar" being talked about on the radio. Was it that woman who said she'd met " oohh a lovely alien who said his name was algar and his craft kept going backwards and forwards with fire coming out of it!"

I really hope the links work soon as I want to check out this story of the ET's having a laugh.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The link works for me. Mmm I wonder if it depends on your region? I think the BBC might need a subscription outside of UK? I'm not sure about that though.

But you are in UK! Weird are you browsing at work?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Dr X]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Are you guys missing not being in the Euro's?

Anything in the Sun is bullcrap, even I know that from 14k km away

Off season sucks no?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
The link works for me. Mmm I wonder if it depends on your region? I think the BBC might need a subscription outside of UK? I'm not sure about that though.

it on 25-6-2008 by Dr X]

Its working now, sure is a strange story about them visiting that woman.
Yes Im UK so it must have been my computer.
Thing is with ALL this massive increase in sightings and reporting , dont you find it all a bit strange? Like someone is making it happen or allowing it to be reported. The military base didnt have to tell us it had 10 - 15 UFO s over it did it, they normally dont, and they def dont admit to having video evidence. I just think its all a bit strange dont you?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
well to add fuel to the fire folks...here's another UFO report, this one is focused on 'abductions'... Ok it's rare to see a ufo story in the national tabloids, but that counts 2/3 in the Sun alone in a single week!

www.thesun.co.uk...

A MUM who insists she was abducted by aliens on the A5 said yesterday: “I knew they would be back.”

just read that report with the aliens falling over each other!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard this rumour that the Federation of Light are to arrive on Tuesday 14th? They are to "dock" on our dark side (night time??) and stay for 3 of our 24 hour time spans (3 days).

The time does seem apt looking at how the world has gone into financial melt down. Maybe they will arrive and say "look humans now your money and possessions are worth less now is the time to progress to the next level. Forget all this greed and power, embrace the real power within and join your galactic friends in the higher dimensions of truth, love and light"

Do you think
It would be nice wouldnt it! If they dont land this Tuesday I still live in hope it will be one day soon.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yea, i've heard about that stuff ms.green. I've got my fingers crossed, but I think i'll still be going to work that day!

although the person who has 'channeled' the knowledge seems very good natured and positive so ...maybe?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Nice thread OP, I'm new around here too.. welcome to ATS

As for disclosure, uhhh... I find it hard to accept that we will be disclosed anytime soon, hope I'm wrong though, but there certainly has been an apparent increase in UFO sightings and reports around the world and in particular the UK's media have become more open to the possibility of ET life visiting and/or visited our planet.

If we do get disclosed, it will be conducted gradually and slowly for years on end. E.g: MoD releasing all UFO files over the next four years.
Why would it take 4 years to release all of the UFO files? gradual disclosure seems to be at hand?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How long can they keep on lying?
About Aliens?

No, about Tesla.
Someone please clue them in.

ED: Keep on sending them the truth. When the truth hit the fan its got
to be something bigger than 9/11/01 for sure.

I can't wait. Hurry Hurry.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have pictures... once posted on ATS right here.

100% UFO in every photo .. only a few in a series of one
incident showed sky in a few only but from the numbers you can
tell the series.

Just flashes to light, one a black line with light underneath and
some violet light clouds.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
How long can they keep on lying?
About Aliens?

No, about Tesla.
Someone please clue them in.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

Would you care to enlighten me on this information?

Thanks MG

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Once the state has mastered the 'next-gen technology' (I mean one up from the classical UFO that we all know of) then they will unravel the UFO and the technology behind it.

You will then all realise how ridculous we all were thinking it had something to do with aliens but instead technology that's over 50 years old (yes, I'm referring to German WW2 tech and was exploited by Americans, Russians and Brits after the war).

Why not let everyone have it? Who would buy oil and petrol then?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

But is the original technology alien..from the 1950 s?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Jinni

But is the original technology alien..from the 1950 s?

No, it's from man discovered science. Nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join