It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

Christ! What the heck is that? Good find!

Keep looking! The truth is out there!

Cheers!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What's really strange is everything else on that photographic plate in in excellent condition and resolution.
When you zoom in on Google Sky it jumps to the next level of deep sky photos where it is a round galaxy. Thanks to mikesingh for zooming in on that photo.

It is difficult to capture short burst energy phenomena in deep space. When we get the technology to get video of deep space the video may reveal more things never seen or explained before.

"It's quite puzzling. It's always been due to human error." - HAL

[edit on 27-10-2008 by free-energy]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Mistery solved!

Insert coin please!

p.s. this is a joke of course, this thread is very interesting: i need to buy a new teleschope...

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
While you're SkyGoogling, have a look at Capella. Why are 2 tiny squares missing out of it's 'Eastern' portion of the corona? You have to zoom in real close to see them.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Looks like they patched over your discovery PDQ... I cant find it at ALL. I am looking exactly where it is, too. Lined up the spot with 5 diff places in your pic.

UPDATE!

have a look at Antares- see how many of those weird looking little bltoches you can find. i counted 4-5. they look a lot like they dont belong there.

unless it's a bug on the lens, ya know.

[edit on 12-12-2008 by wylekat]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And now I hate you all.

I decided to dip into one more star cluster- Draco Constellation, wandered over to a star (funny looking symbol I dunno what it is Dra), And found... ummm... well......

What are those blue balls- and if they are stars, why do they not look like stars, and why are a lot of them in front of the corona of the star itself?
Inquiring minds wanna know.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
Hi Mike

-yes why didnt i take a photo...

first off all, when this started i had recently bought a digital camara with a giant zoom lens i paid around 3000$ for this..
i bought the camera and started filming chemtrail planes..
i have some avesome photo of this..

when i started seeing these low flying "stars" every day above christiania, my camera was stolen from my car and actually the thought struck me that it was the ufo above which i saw when leaving the car that did it just too anoy me.

then i only had my nokia n93 phone and for the next few weeks i didnt consider taking a film instead of a picture with it. a picture of a moving bright star is only good if its somehow not looking like a star, like the one i saw in a dark contryside area where the milkyway is bright.. it had a light that was somewhat irregular.

i took one film later though..

sky above copenhagen 15. may 2008, 00:50:34 local time

i dont really remember what is on this shot... i have seen that many sightings last month...
and actually i had forgotten i had filmed it... found it on my phone.. and remembered i did some not very good filming..

i watched it now and i must say that it cant be compared to seeing these objects with the naked eye. i cant even figure out in that short film which stars are moving here..
well i posted it anyway

but it seems i can communcate with these ufo's
not on the personal level..
but i know when they are there... again and again last month i could feel them and if they werent there i waited and surely they would appear, flying relatively close above
and they know when im watching.. i dont know if its only coincidential... but a few times when i opened the lenscover on the phonecamera, the ufo turned on its cloak.. like it can feel the level of observation, the same way i can feel when they are visible or getting visible...

I had a quick look at this video you say you cant remember what the video was, the object on the left of the shot looks like a street light you can make out the pole its on the next 2 further to the right look the same so what exactley are we supposed to see on this video?
I think your are seeing what you want to see and nothing else!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Iam from Australia we have been seeing alot of activity with these objects moving slowly, changing colour. Have used a video camera to zoom in on them. they do appear to pulse larger and larger until they disappear into nothing. Will be putting footage up here as soon as i figure out how to. We have witnessed numerous numbers of them. They are constantly there night after night through the camera they appear transparent with some type of nucleus inside them often pink,orange,green,red, morphin. They also appear to be perfectly round with a seperate piece to the rest of it like the capstone on the pyrimad separate.Will post footage next couple of days.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[edit on 10/22/2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Check out this stuff that is flying around in our air and look up the subject of Swarm Computing and Smart Dust. I wonder if alien influences are involved with this technology.

Take a look at the links which are attached to the following videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

<< 12  13  14   >>

join