It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Spaceships Around Stargate/Time Portal? Take Out Your Telescopes Now!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauliesporin
reply to post by pauliesporin

excitement to say the least, very strange ,I guess you get lucky some times to see something

I thought it was luck at first too..

the bad news is that these are now appearing as much as bee's in a hive...

please go out again and get more and more confident in what you are seeing...

after i saw my first multiple sightings, clearly as a ship on water, i still after a few days told myself it could have been something else or even my eyes telling me something wrong. but now after having tracked objects sometimes for minutes and after having tracked 30+ all moving in the same way, all able to cloak i dont even consider this something unknown i consider these as sure as the other stars fixed in the sky or even as hydrogen elements exists in this world.
this is not some optical illusion made by a covert sattelite. but this can be a manmade invasion force made with alien help.
actually the supposed aircraft that íntercepted the missile en the june 20th thread would fit perfectly to these stars. could it be that "U.S.?" forces provocated just to shoot down the russian missible to spell it out for all other nations that they have full control of the skies.. could it be that this made the north koreans suddenly sign a treaty.
im sorry to mixe some of that into this thread but what im saying is that the craft/stars i see up there, and the supposed secret aircraft in that article both have capeability to fly both high and low, accelerate/decelerate/changedirection without g forces. cloak..

these days i cant tell all ATS this to many times,
please go out when you get the thought and watch a little of the sky for 1-5 minutes. just with your naked eyes... and do it in the city too.. but they are sneake you have to be (or think) a little patient/stubborn

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Interesting sightings skywatch! Try capturing them on camera. Let's look at what you're seeing!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i have only seen one which would have been really perfect for camera action. the low flying one.. or very low, so that the star looked bright as venus...

but im going to the countryside soon and hope to make some good shots actually.

the hard thing is that you use "intuition" to find them.. i once read that to measure something, -you cant avoid somehow to interfere with what you are measuring.. the same thing applies to this, they are watching/searching/studying us and therefore we can see them..

dont want to get further into this again now.

the once i saw yesterday would not have been able to be filmed with a standard mobile or video camera.. it was in a cityarea i saw it, in a zone with no streetlights. but yes maybe it could be filmed on a decent camera on a podium and focused just at the right part of the and then turned on at the right moment but all this is not possible when you just look by intuition.

no i need to be in the country and i still need that topcamera from sony at $30.000. actually i got the money and i should actually by it for the cause of the sake or is it the sake of the cause (:

i will get back with some film im sure i will get some less carefull ones when i get to my deep country place

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i believe in ufos but i need more proof to believe in a real life star gate

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really wanted to do some more research before I posted this but I'm having trouble registering on enterprisemission and my phone line is off so I'm using an internet cafe.

So here I go, I'm really going to stick my foot in it now.

The pictures you are looking at around Murphid changed the careers of astronomer Richard C. Hoagland and physicist Michio Kaku.

When Richard Hoagland saw these shapes he wrote a paper saying that the triangles or pyramids looked like huge constructions in space near Murphid. No one had had the temerity to say such a thing before and there was no precedent for admitting that any thing that could build what appeared to be an artificial structure in space could exist. His paper was trounced by the professors and the other astronomers said it had to be crystals growing on the negative. Richard wanted to check the negatives with a microscope and he is an expert in photographic chemistry and physics. He was refused permission to do so which gave him suspicion to doubt the veracity of the university researchers.

That argument aside it got some people to thinking about What If there were civilizations way out there millions of years older than us and without politicians suppressing technology. A theory proposed by Michio Kaku says that a Type Zero civilization can not get off of the originating planet and will eventually be destroyed by cosmic forces. A Type One civilization has developed space colony technology and can survive for long periods even with cataclysmic events on one planet.

A type two civilization could harness the power of a star.
There are ways to star shade a telescope that doesn't use wires. A glass plate with a dot for example.
What would a Type Two civilization look like from here?
Now NASA is ready to admit the possabilaty of growing asparagus on Mars.

Maybe we mere citizens can convince the powers that be that we can handle what ever truth there may be. It made Jimmy Carter cry.

I should be back on line in about a month and I'll check in when I can.

Harness the power of a star! He's not kidding. He's MAINSTREAM!!!!

Good find on that blue dot thing too.

"It's full of stars"- Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by free-energy

That was an excellent post f_e! But why only talk of a Type II civilization? It is more likely that a Type III or Type IV civilization is at work, what with time portals et al!

Heck! What do we know what's going on out there in deep space? Nix!

[edit on 28-6-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yeah sometimes I feel that we humans aren't invited to all theese space partys.
I mean the Universe is soooo big. It must be filled with different lifeforms.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Reply to Free-Energy,MikeSingh:
What made Jimmy Carter cry?Were you being serious or joking?Also I heard a few years back on a local news channel that some guy had developed a way to see spacecraft in the sky,apparently he was saying that they tend to stay parallel to the Sun while flying in Earth,the brightness of the Sun blocks them from view.Well this guy set up a camera with a sun filter and you could actually see multiple black objects flying around up there.It was on a local news channel and I have not heard of it again,they actually showed video of what he saw with the reporter.Strange I haven't heard of him again(silenced?).Great thread Mike,glad to see it still going strong..........At least someone on here who makes 'fringe' threads gets attention,lol,I think when I make them I don't carry enough 'ats respect' to garner large scale interest,although I've had some decent threads though,anyways keep up the good work.(I gotta be careful not to 'praise' you to much as I made a 'rant' on BTS about 'overpraising' and I don't want to be a hypocrite!lol)

btw:If anyone knows the report I am talking about or the method please speak up!

[edit on 6/28/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Your not going to find patents for any of the real saucers/spacecraft we have,those are all made in secret,in 'ultra black' programs.You might find bits and pieces of devices that might go on these craft developed by people in the 'white' world,but the trail will disappear quick,just like it did for RANDs Tunnel System,in fact I made some threads about 'ultra black' projects and the 'RAND' secret tunnel system,here are the links if you want to research them.

American 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects
America's 14,000 mph Secret Transit System

Back on topic,doesn't anyone find it odd that Stargate has a 'supergate',which for all intents and purposes is exactly what this thread is speculating on;a massive stargate capable of instantaneous transport of large spacecraft?It is known that the USAF and DoD help the writers of the show,again more strangeness

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
What made Jimmy Carter cry?Were you being serious or joking?Also I heard a few years back on a local news channel that some guy had developed a way to see spacecraft in the sky,apparently he was saying that they tend to stay parallel to the Sun while flying in Earth,the brightness of the Sun blocks them from view.Well this guy set up a camera with a sun filter and you could actually see multiple black objects flying around up there.It was on a local news channel and I have not heard of it again,they actually showed video of what he saw with the reporter.Strange I haven't heard of him again(silenced?).Great thread Mike,glad to see it still going strong..........At least someone on here who makes 'fringe' threads gets attention,lol,I think when I make them I don't carry enough 'ats respect' to garner large scale interest,although I've had some decent threads though,anyways keep up the good work.(I gotta be careful not to 'praise' you to much as I made a 'rant' on BTS about 'overpraising' and I don't want to be a hypocrite!lol)

btw:If anyone knows the report I am talking about or the method please speak up!

[edit on 6/28/2008 by jkrog08]

Go out and buy one of those welders face shields and stare at the sun and let me know what you find, if I do it people here will think I'm loony.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What made Jimmy Carter cry?Were you being serious or joking?

It is not a joke. Here is a link to the full article.
presidential ufo
I have limited editing here (no right click on old Apple) so I can't get to quote spot but it is an interesting article.

On a lighter note to computerwiz32. I wonder what it would be like to live near a blue star.
Would you need stage lighting to play guitar?
"All the worlds' a stage." - Shakespeare

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Anyone live in Illinois?I ask cause I just was outside and was looking at the stars to see if I saw anything around the region of interest.Well I couldn't see the Big Dipper(clouds),but I did notice odd 'star formations',I know a great deal about astronomy(just finished a college course in it) and did NOT recognize about 13 stars,I have never seen them in that formation before!Also I saw two smaller 'stars' move(I am pretty sure my eyes were not playing tricks with me),it looks like a 'formation' in an 'intelligent',almost Phoenix Lights look up there.These stars are moving subtly(the small ones more noticebly),none of them move very far 'out of position' but there is obviously something 'not right' about these.Anyone else here live in Illinois that can verify?Clouds rolled in so I can't see anymore.Something is definitely going on.Is there an Armada above our planet or close by??

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

jk....like your posts....but you DO know there are a lot of satellites?

Just being Devil's Advocate....I don't own a telescope, nor a Celestron telescope either.

Actually, if you have seen actual ET activity, that'd be great.

BUT, I remind you of this thread title.

I have asked, not answered by anyone that I've noticed yet, about the possible DISTANCE of this "Stargate/Time Portal" since it is aparewntly visible to us from Earth.

I have pointed out that eh Earth orbits the Sun. We all know this, of course. Average distance from earth to Sun: 93m miles. Hence, orbital diameter, twice that distance, or approx 186M miles. Wrong yet??

Yeah..a few miles or kms off....but that's not the point!!!

So...our Moon orbits with us, and it has for tens of thousands of years, at least....the Stars are a very, very, very long way away....we do not see them shift in the sky, even when our planet Earth orbits about the Sun.....

OK.....back on point.....IF we see an alien stargate, then it MUST be very close to our planet. OR, it MUST be orbiting with us, CLOSE BY.....

Why does NO One understand this point????

In either case....since it's been seen, it is nearby. If telescopes can image activity, it must be close by. IF it stays in a positional location RELATIVE to a known star, or constellation, it must be close by. AND following us in the ORBIT of our planet!!!!! Then, it is ARTIFICIAL!!!!!! There can be no other explanation. AND, if you can image actual movement, that increases the argument for it being nearby!!!!!!

Why is this so hard to understand???

EDIT....I don't really have a lisp, though some words would appear so...I do not alter them....end

[edit on 6/29/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree,I think if this is out there it is in our solar system.I know what satellites look like,they move fast,these didn't.Your point on distance is nearly perfect(nearly being we only have our current understanding of astronomy and how objects can be observed hence),I think that this 'event' is in our sola system.The gate is likely massive and visible from a distance(at least 1-3 AU).

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No but you can still find schematics on the internet on torrent sites, their has been hackers who hacked top secret databases which got his hads on legit schematics. BUt stuff their are faild patents and even some that succeeded but not economiclly friendly.

The more I see post's in this form the less I bealive in aliens or anything odd going on.

I don't bealive you can just look up at the sky at night and start to see lights moving. I looked lastnight outside looking for any star to move and did not see anything only stars and the moon and could see mars a red star but that was it.

I never seen anything that is strange in the sky, I never even seen any ufo.

I keep hearing more and more people claiming they saw aliens and ufos ect flying saucers but if it's true that their are great numbers of sightings then why I never seen anything till this day.

The more I hear people seeing ufos aliens the less I bealive becuse if it was true then alot of people by now we would be able to see these things.

if people really do bealive they saw aliens and saucer crafts then why not demand the U.S gov to have an legit talk with us. All they need to say if it were man made meaning military crafts/projects have them just say it's top secret if it's alien related then we have a right to know.

I don't really see alot of people knocking on the White House door, I only see random people making these stories and claiming it's true and then after a year or so we find out it was a hoax.

I bealive maybe only 5% are true real flying saucer sightings but the rest seems like junk.

I don't know about you, but if you reall want to know the truth then go bug the U.S gov. ATS should send a letter to the GOV on explaination on this subjects. This would be a progress rather than just talking about it.

These are just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Do you not think that has been tried before?All the government say is "We have no knowledge".................you heard the slogan "Government denies knowledge"?It' more than a X Files tagline!

Back on topic now..........

[edit on 6/29/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I want to see what a normal picture of what Muphrid looks like to ATS members who have telescopes. Please post a recent picture or video taken after this thread started. No UFO's or stargates required.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
...I don't bealive you can just look up at the sky at night and start to see lights moving. I looked lastnight outside looking for any star to move and did not see anything only stars and the moon and could see mars a red star but that was it. ...

I never seen anything that is strange in the sky, I never even seen any ufo.

please go out and try some more.

the strangely moving stars are there, i swear im telling the truth

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...Also I saw two smaller 'stars' move(I am pretty sure my eyes were not playing tricks with me...

they are not playing tricks.. wait till you see this for a forthnight or more like i did.

you will know your eyes and know its rock steady truth

actually this is a nice feeling..

enemy or freindly there are irregular-moving stars these days in the nights

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Why does NO One understand this point????

Since it's been seen, it is nearby. Why is this so hard to understand???

Yep! And I've been hollering from them rooftops that it is within the Solar System. How is it possible to see craft 5 light years away - unless they were as big as the stars themselves? Duh!!

Spaceships as big as stars!! Wow! Why didn't Arthur C Clarke think of this? Lol!

That would've taken sci-fi to a whole new level!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join