It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavian Christ Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
NBC Story

Moldovian villagers saw a glowing crucified Christ over their village.
Video was taken. You can see it at the news story.
Not much else to say ... the video says it all.

Oh ... there ARE prophecies in the Catholic Church that in the end times, just before Christ returns, people will see 'the sign of the Son of Man' in the sky.

I think that prophecy was that EVERYONE would see Him .. all over the planet .. not just Moldavia.

But anyways .. check out the story and video.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Cool video, I wish there was some more info about that. Whilst I don't believe its an apparition of Christ, it looks like it might be some weird electrical or plasma phenomenon. Does anyone have experience of this sort of thing?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thats what I was thinking plasma...

But then again... deep within us thats what we are also (maybe our spirit is in the form of plasma)(scientists have noted the diff forms of plasma in our bodies)... perhaps it is a being, jesus perhaps... good find

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That's not Jesus! It's the Silver Surfer! The end times are upon us indeed.

Seriously, though, what it looked like to me was a reflection on the glass door that they were filming through. Maybe, I don't know, a neon crucifix or something on the wall behind the camerman. Is there even such thing as a neon crucifix? If not, I think I've just found my calling... to invent the neon crucifix. One part blasphemous, two parts awesome.

And just to deny a bit of the ole ignorance here,

Thats what I was thinking plasma...

But then again... deep within us thats what we are also (maybe our spirit is in the form of plasma)(scientists have noted the diff forms of plasma in our bodies)...

The plasma in our blood is not the same sort of plasma as, say, lightning. Same word, different stuff. One is a liquid that carries blood cells. The other is an ionized gas, like the sort of stuff you'd find inside a neon crucifix. Oh dear lord, did that just happen? Why yes, I believe we've come full circle.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Existing thread here

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermute
I think I've just found my calling... to invent the neon crucifix. One part blasphemous, two parts awesome.

He he he. If you do in fact make/find/buy this, please PLEASE please post some pictures.

Although, I have to say, I think the reflection of a neon cross (perhaps an as-yet-uninvented neon cross) on a glass door is almost as unlikely as a giant psychedelic Jesus just floating around in the 'burbs. But I don't know enough about either meteorology or giant Jesuses to off another explanation. I have to say though, I think these guys might have witnessed something really cool - if not supernatural - and I'd like to know what it is. Any scientists out there know if such apparitions can be caused by plasma or the magic of electrickery?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the part in the MASH novel where Trapper gets dressed up like Jesus and gets himself on a cross and flown around on a chopper.
Er.... I think that's the MASH book. I'll need to read it again...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermute
. One part blasphemous, two parts awesome.

I seriously think that this one quote is the best I've ever read, It's going in my siggy..

...and this makes two

for the third, sorry and back to regularly scheduled thread...

It kinda looks like something is propped up on the roof, but, .. off to the other thread for for that I guess...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I don't know what the substance is that is creating that glow. What I do know is it's no proof whatsoever that it is Jesus. That video cannot be taken as serious proof.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

True, but unless we can offer a better explanation (and please, I know this isn't Jesus. I don't care about Jesus.) then a lot of people might actually think this is Jesus. Besides, whatever it is, it is really cool, I'd like to see one... whatever it is. But I wanna know what it is. I've been looking up some stuff on plasma and electromagnetism, even ectoplasm, but nothing really matches this. That might mean it's unique - isn't that cool?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ah, I'm flattered. I've been quoted. Bless your soul.

In other news, does nobody else see what I mentioned, about how it looks like a reflection? I thought it seemed pretty obvious, but maybe not. When he scans over to the left and you see the palm tree or whatever it is, you can sort of see a double image of the glowy Jesus-thing, like a reflection in glass.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

Yeah, man, we all saw what you wrote, we've been talking about it. I don't believe your suggestion of it being a reflection is that answer though. I've watched the video several times now, and I don't get the impression all that is is a reflection. I don't mean to say you're definitely wrong, I'm just not convinced, and I think there's room in the universe for us all to hold our own opinions on this matter. Firstly, what would it be a reflection of? Secondly, I don't see the double-reflection thing you're talking about. The object (to my eyes) appears consistently placed 'outside'. Again, not saying that it's definitely not just a relfection, but I'm going to need more proof before I believe it.

new topics

top topics

join