It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread on how to see Aura's....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I have a friend and her and her husband is in to all this stuff. She told me mine is really white. Don't know what that means or anything but that is what she said.

White is purity and it could aslo have different meanings. Some think its higher divinity!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by synthetic
wow....that was really cool, i looked at mine and saw green with yellow lining...wonder what that means...what if you do the same thing to objects?

Hi sweety i have posted up above the meanings to the colours and yes you cna do it with objects.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i cant get this to work.
ive tried a couple of times and i dont know if im doing something wrong or if i just dont have the ability to see auras..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I tried it with the background on my computer as both white and black, and I saw a very vibrant blue both times. Then I tried it against some different backgrounds, like my tv (blackish-gray) and my wall, which is a beige-tan color. I saw blue again when I put my hand in front of the tv, but I got nothing when I used the wall as the background. I'll try some more with the walls at school, since some of them are painted blue, and others red or yellow, and see if there's any difference there. But at the moment I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is an aura, or just something caused by the bright light of the monitor screen.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nice thread!

I usually advice people who are interested in perceiving the aura to start exercising with your hands in order to try and feel the energy. First of all because it is much easier te learn and when some ones is succesfull it usually causes a break-through. Most people who have never experienced the aura tend to be sceptic about it. Scepticism makes it hard to keep an open attitude and therefore hinders you.

Do this with some one you like being with and let the person sit down somewhere so you can walk around him/her. Keep a distance of a few meters and the slowly walk up to the person with your palms directed at him. Try to feel where the aura starts. If you approached close enough to feel something then stop and start moving to the right of left. Try to feel the boundaries. You will be surprised how much room the aura takes!

You can also use a divining rod (I am not sure if this is the right translation, it is used to find water also or leylines), which is a very interesting experience if you never used it before. The fun part is a divining rod works even if you don't believe in it. Hold the divining rod loosely in both hands and start walking slowly towards your partner and watch what happens if you approach the aura.

Another exercise: stand or sit in front of a white wall. Stretch you arm out with your hand to the wall and start staring between the fingers. try not to focus but do the "far away" eyes. Sooner or later you will see the edges of your fingertips become blurry and a bright white light starts to surround your fingers. The difficult part is is when this happens you will focus your eyes on it and then it disappears again. Don't worry, relax your eyes again and stare and it will come back. The more you exercise the bigger the "light" around your hand will become. It takes a while to also see colours. You can feel dizzy in the beginning. (awakened sleeper: I think you are on the right track!)

This is by far the easiest way to start experiencing auras. In my experience: this works for most people.
Seeing colours is very cool indeed but not the most inmportant. If you take 3 aura-readers they will probably perceive different colours. To actully perceive an aura is very different than a Kirlian photo.

I use the aura for healing purposes and I do not focus on the colours (although I can perceive them). I focus on cold and hot parts, density, holes, blackness. Because this gives me an indication where to start when some one needs healing.

Looking forward to reading some more in this thread!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This thread is drowning in conjecture. So many opinions presented as fact. Does anyone hope to actually learn anything, or is just running around playing mystics enough?

There is no evidence for auras. Think of it - if they are so easy to see as many here would profess, why hasn't anyone been bothered to demonstrate them in a lab and get the phenomenon legitimised? Whoever did that would earn a lot of money and be famous, and could then use these methods and discoveries to help people.

And yet that hasn't happened. The rational mind must treat this with great skepticism.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

Oh my! Thank you ever so much. I have been starring at my fingers and hands and seeing this white-grey energy around them for quite some time. At night I can wave my hand in front of me and see the energy trail my hand as if on a one second delay. This is no eye trick; it is real and truly something amazing. I still do not see colors, however I have been doing this a lot and I do not get dizzy any longer. Here is my thread where I describe some other weird things that have been happening to me ever since my OOBE. I really wish there were more people to talk to about all of this, people that are sincere and don't think that I am crazy.

Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Excellent thread, thanks for posting!

It's definately not "after image". Try it with another person, write down what you both see in your own and their hands, and compare. Amazing stuff!

I set up MS Paint with a white background and did it with my wife. Her's was harder to see, sort of white/grey, while mine was bright dark blue.

Spun her out big time!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I tried it 3 times and everytime i had a red - pink colour

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join