It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corn Syrup & Cancer - Hidden USDA Facts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I recently spoke with a member of the USDA (I can not disclose his name - sorry - don't ask), who informed me of the following. The USDA is suppressing evidence, that High Frutose Corn Syrup significantly contributes to cancer. A twenty year tracking of cancer in the US, has shown that since Food & Beverage Makers - shifted to HFCS, and away from Cane Sugar - Cancer is on the rise - in all age groups. They also knew, HFCS causes a much greater number of allergies. Bad for us, Good for Big Drug Companies. If, you have heard similar info from anyone in the medical profession, a drug company employee or the like.. Please reply. People need to know.... This HFCS is in just about every processed food we eat or drink... Not Good.... Not Good at All.. Fire Back.... All Comments are Welcome....

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
thats why you shouldnt eat processed foods. its unfortunate that most people are addicted to the convenience and comfort that these foods provide.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Starred and flagged

This HFCS is in just about every processed food we eat or drink... Not Good.... Not Good at All.. Fire Back.... All Comments are Welcome....

Agreed. This isn't good at all. As you pointed out most of our food comes from either corn or soybean. Check out Micheal Pollan's The Omnivore's Dilemma. (1 hour lecture)

Google Video Link

[edit on 21/6/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

join