It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal mum fed son's flesh to relatives

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Cannibal mum fed son's flesh to relatives

www.metro.co.uk

A boy's flesh was fed to cannibal relatives after his mum kept him locked in a cellar, a court has heard.

Ondrej Mauerova, 8, was partially skinned by his relatives who then ate the raw human flesh, a court has heard. Klara Mauerova - a member of a sinister religious cult - wept in court as she admitted torturing her son Ondrej and his ten year-old brother Jakub.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The Cult the mother was involved in according to the article was known as the Grail Movement.

www.metro.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Appalling, gross, sick, I cannot even think of words to fit the level of wrong for her actions! What the hell is wrong with people like this?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Man i just cant get my head around this. I have 3 very young children and i defend them from anything that could cause them harm. They are the reason i work hard and be a good man so that they may begin a good life. Without them i would be more than lost. How can any parent do such a thing i just cannot understand it has my head twisted trying to think what they would be thinking when doing such things and my sane head just cannot get with it.

Some very very sick people on this planet i must say

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How can someone be as selfish as that?

To eat your kids flesh, to share it with family... knowing... hes sitting there in PAIN? WHAT THE CRAP?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think the worst thing about all of this is that there may be thousands of others doing the same to their children. As if one family wasn't already way way too much, it might ony be a small part of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why is this woman still alive, sitting in a court?

Where is the natural justice that should see her shot without question and buried at minimal expense to society.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Thats probably one of the better questions. Justice is supported in America by all the crooked people. There are good courts and bad ones... I think she lives in a bad world. I still want to know why the crap (#&^$) She is eating her SON!?!

eh hemm... lol excuse me

IN THE CHEZK REPUBLIC
READ RJ READ! lol WoW. If this is going on in another country then im starting to get scared. I thought America was bad.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is [snip] disgusting

Not just the fact that the family locked up, tortured and killed the son but then proceeded to skin him and eat him.

These cults should be intercepted and burnt from their foundations up.

People are dispicable.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

The sad part is i dont think the boy died....

That is very appauling.

Read the part of the article where the woman blames being pressured or whatever by other people!! WHAT THE CRAP... seriously? Would you eat yourself if you were pressured? And then They were text messaged on how to do it?

They ALSO say they are part of a large group called the "Grail Movement" Tens of Thousands worldwide........

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

All three of them had been part of a cult called the Grail Movement which claims to have hundreds of followers in Britain as well as tens of thousands of others world wide.

I hope the cops find these sinister people or some ruthless murderers find them and murder/torture every single one. This is a sick story! The Grail Movement:

The Grail Movement has been described by some of being either a new religious movement or a cult. Members are mostly located in Western Europe (mostly Germany and France) but also in Quebec, Canada and in some West African countries such as Nigeria and Cote d'ivoire.

The world view of members of the Grail Movement is based mainly on the work In the Light of Truth: written by Oskar Ernst Bernhardt published under the name Abd-ru-shin which members consider more important than the Christian bible. The original teachings of Jesus Christ, however, form a central theme throughout the Grail Message.

WIKI

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Doesn't say much for the Grail Message does it ??? They say more monsters are still at large - could be just the tip of the ice-berg. I hope they trace the so called "Doctor" How many more innocent children might be affected by this disgusting cult ????

rashmanly.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i did a search on this "grail movement". i found a few diffrent orgs that dont fit one seems to be a womans right group. but here on wikipedia i found en.wikipedia.org...

if that is indeed the same group talked about in the article here is a semi offical webpage, ( www.grailmessage.com... ) it claims they have over 20,000 members worldwide and have halls of worship in variouse countrys including canada, germany switzerland, holland and others. and their not a religon but instead worship god and jesus as is layed out in a book called in the light of truth: the grail message.

i havent read these books, its a set of 3 books full of essays that explain creation, heaven, earth , the sexes, reincarnation, ect but from what i can find online it dosent quite seem that the books are about torturing children and cannabilisim.

what these people did is sickining and if they do so for some religouse reason its even worse spirtuality no matter what form it takes is supposed to up lift a person not making them in to monsters.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
These people transcend all boundaries of evil on every possible level. For their own sake, they need to be put down.

Stories like this make movies like 'Hostel' seem tame.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
hostel by the way (the first one i dont know about the sequels) is based on real events. so yeaqh its a sick world we live in and these people just add more illness and insanity to the mix.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Oh. My. God.
He was skinned alive??

I don't know anything of this Grail movement... Were they satanic or in fact christian, as the name may suggest?? I believe it's a very powerful thing to have been suppressed by the devil - i've heard of many murder cases when satanists have been involved and the evil seems to have come from... somewhere else. Like they have been overpowered by this callous disregard for a human's life. So, in that sense, i can perhaps perceive why the mother would have been somewhat less reluctant to eat her own son (if she was reluctant at all - just trying to relate to her feeling of being "pressured" into committing such an atrocity - the evil may not enitrely have been her own).

Anyways, this poor kid will be psychologically scarred for life, to say the extreme least.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
just want to point out just cuzz its bad twisted or evil, dosent mean its satanic. the official church of satan has not been connected with any ritual murders, torture, child abuse ect. they are just people who worship them selves as intelignt beings with vices, virtues, and free will. there worship of satan is mearly a metaphore for the rebellius act of self worship and pride.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is a disgusting story and I suspect there's much more to this than meets the eye. I too hope they find this doctor. They were acting on his orders? Doesn't it smell a bit like mind control? If that's the case would we be told about it, or would they cover it up? How many other patients (guinea pigs) might he have? Will he have friends in high places? (forgot me password)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Easy on the Mayo
Seriously that's sick. I feel ill after reading that article.

[edit on 20uFriday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

OFF-TOPIC:
The boy's surname is MAUER. "Mauerova" is the feminine form of "Mauer".
(I assume the woman is either Czech or Slovak.)

As to the contents itself...
I don't have any words for that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join