It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Master of Change ? McCain drugged by bodyguards ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes, if you have ever viewed the movie " The Distinguished Gentleman" with Eddie Murphy - you truly know how Washington works; it doesn't. Change, Change - we need Change. Yes, we do - Bush is a complete failure as President. His dad kicked butt, he has not. McCain, whoa a watered down republican - practically a democrate. I'm republican, but he's not getting my vote. See, we all know he will lose anyway. For months now, bodyguards have been drugging McCain - adding to his every more pale appreance, odd comments and spontaneous signing of " Bomb Bomb Iran.. " Pretty Sad. Now, Obama is starting to look better to me.. The plot to take McCain out with Alzheimers is working. Obama who stands for Change...but never explains exactly how that will work is winning. Just like Eddie Murphy does in " The Distinguished Gentelman". For him name recognition works.. For Obama... the words " Change, Change " were specifically picked by his army of ACLU speach writters to aid in his campaign. They thought in tough times what do people want " Well, they want "Change", yes... that's it... It's simple, Obama can remember it.. It might just work.... Let's go with it and continue drugging McCain.. A two fold approach to victory.. Do you think McCain is being drugged also, or is his pilot light just getting dim.. Fire Back.. I can take it....

[edit on 6/20/2008 by HippieontheHill]

new topics

join